Official Disinformation Agents Unite!

Hi Slacker:

Since I was pronounced an offcial disinformation agent of the government ...

No sir. Slacker is no DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handler, Operative or Asset (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery, Craig Ranke, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering and others (info). There are two kinds of people pushing Official Govt Cover Story LIES on this fine USMB Forum:

1. DoD CounterIntelligence Disinfo Stooges :)cool::cool::cool:).
2. We The Sheeple Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)confused::cuckoo::eek:).

The Slacker does not fit the DoD Op Profile, but is definitely numbered among the STUPID (#7-10) Sheeple running around this place.

GL,

Terral

so very true.well said.:clap2: Yeah he doesnt fit the profile of a DOD counter intelligence disinfo stooge but like you said,he DOES fall into the catagory of stupid blind sheepies who are running around here. Like someone said earlier,this post is too stupid for him to fit that profile.The ones that have been sent here who are obvious DOD disinfo stooges are CandyCorn,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Fizz and Gam the way they go to the extreme lengths of constantly coming here and defending the official version no matter how many times it has been disproven by architects,engineers,demoltion experts,first responders,firemen,first rate pilots,witness testimonys and film footage.

Last edited:
Since we are official and work for government Agencies I want to know where the finance department is as I haven't had a paycheck in forever. And damn it it's hard work trying to keep a straight face while trying to talk about some of the really funny shit that the truthers come up with.

Makes you almost want a pound of whatever they are smoking.

Your paychecks were officially frozen by the Obama Administration since before there ever was an Obama Administration.

What does THAT tell you?

Hm?

oh and many people know YOUR one of these agents as well LIAR abilty which many people here have called you.

Since I was pronounced an offcial disinformation agent of the government, (stop laughing I'm cereal), I decided to start a thread and have all the others join me.
After all, if we are official, and have the government on our side, why should we hide?

If we all gather in this thread, we can plot and plan, get it approved by the Rothschilds, and implement a real plan.
Getting rid of these troofers is taking too long as it is now.

We need change! We need Hope! We need hope and Change!
not loose change either......

So, do we got a union yet? I demand double time for dealing with 9/11 inside job, and that the staff gets any money produced by Tin Foil recycling.

Hi Slacker:

No sir. Slacker is no DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handler, Operative or Asset (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery, Craig Ranke, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering and others

Hi Octoldit:

Thank you for starting this Disinformation Topic where these readers can learn better ways to spot DoD field operatives working this USMessageBoard. I just finished writing a post exposing the most notable field op working this site (here) and he just happens to be the same guy responding to your Opening Post in Post #2. I have years of experience dealing with DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA field ops running diversion for the Official Bush/Obama Administration/DoD/FBI/Etc. Cover Story LIE and can post my findings on your thread to assist these readers to recognize these inside-job bad guys very quickly

Counter-operatives on our little message board?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How fucking paranoid are you guys?

DiveCon is the proverbial James Bond of the USMB?

This keeps getting more and more hilarious.

Counter-operatives on our little message board?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How fucking paranoid are you guys?

DiveCon is the proverbial James Bond of the USMB?

This keeps getting more and more hilarious.

non-stop entertainment.

Hi Slacker:

No sir. Slacker is no DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handler, Operative or Asset (How To Spot) like Dylan Avery, Craig Ranke, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering and others (info). There are two kinds of people pushing Official Govt Cover Story LIES on this fine USMB Forum:

The Slacker does not fit the DoD Op Profile, but is definitely numbered among the STUPID (#7-10) Sheeple running around this place.

GL,

Terral

so very true.well said.:clap2: Yeah he doesnt fit the profile of a DOD counter intelligence disinfo stooge but like you said,he DOES fall into the catagory of stupid blind sheepies who are running around here. Like someone said earlier,this post is too stupid for him to fit that profile.The ones that have been sent here who are obvious DOD disinfo stooges are CandyCorn,Gomer Pyle Ollie,Fizz and Gam the way they go to the extreme lengths of constantly coming here and defending the official version no matter how many times it has been disproven by architects,engineers,demoltion experts,first responders,firemen,first rate pilots,witness testimonys and film footage.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Well said little guy!
I offer a retro-rewind direct quote from yourself in another thread some time back to show me just how superior your intelligence actually is.

"funny thing coming from YOU when the official 9/11 commission conspiracy THEORY is so over the top ridiculous yet people who share our position on it such as top intel people in military and scientists from the around the world,police officers,firefighters ect ect share our position that it was an inside job and yet you say think WE lack any credibility."

Now I just don't understand why your treasonous theories aren't believed.
I bet your business card says "SUPER-Genius" doesn't it?

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

Hey numbnuts, You still haven't proven one major fact from the 911 commissions report wrong. But keep trying we so enjoy your spins.

I just found the official USMB troofers "approved source list". It was hidden in another thread I revived.
The fact is everyone not on ethe list is a liar, or a stooge, or a sheep, or a disinformation agent like us.

Here is a quote from 911insidejob, it has the list right there for everyone to see;

911insidenutjob:
"See once again you demonstrate your ignorance Toto and why anybody with logic and common sense around here such as me,eots,terral,and lookout and others who arent in denial about government conspiracys should not pay atttention to your posts and why you lack any credibility with us."

This is going to be a great thing to have at the pig picking in palm beach.
Now we need to figure out just who these 'others' are.........

Others would include "creative dreams" and the other others must be those guys I keep think ing are following me. But they are really good. yesterday they must have traded off cars at least 10 times while I was taking my wife on a medical appointment. Seemed like every 3 minutes there was a different one behind us.

Be vigilant Sergeant! Next time maybe you should take the wife to the dr in three cars, one for you, one for her and a decoy.

Alternately, try getting an empty flour bag from the bakery and write "SUPER THERMITE_DANGER"
on one side. Put that in your trash can before you leave and they will be stuck there for hours taking photos and stuff.

Be vigilant Sergeant! Next time maybe you should take the wife to the dr in three cars, one for you, one for her and a decoy.

Alternately, try getting an empty flour bag from the bakery and write "SUPER THERMITE_DANGER"
on one side. Put that in your trash can before you leave and they will be stuck there for hours taking photos and stuff.

But I may want them to follow me so the unnamed accomplices can get the secret thermite out of the top secret lab in the sub basement. This is just getting so difficult now that they are on to us.

But I may want them to follow me so the unnamed accomplices can get the secret thermite out of the top secret lab in the sub basement. This is just getting so difficult now that they are on to us.

Since they are on to us, and we are government stooges, I say we just stop hiding and operate right out in the open.
Even if they complain or file charges, by the time it gets to court the FEMA roundup will be underway and the troofers will be powerless.

Since they are on to us, and we are government stooges, I say we just stop hiding and operate right out in the open.
Even if they complain or file charges, by the time it gets to court the FEMA roundup will be underway and the troofers will be powerless.

That works.

oh and many people know YOUR one of these agents as well LIAR abilty which many people here have called you.

Good one. You outed me. And yes, Several people almost as retarded as you have taken my self-selected deprecatory username and twisted it into an even further slur. So, that must mean that you are right. No doubt about it. Your logic is FLAWLESS!

I dare to reject your imbecilic pontifications, so, ergo, I MUST be an official (where is my fuckin' badge, anyway?) government disinformation agent.

Sherlock Holmes had NOTHIN' on you, 9/11 out of the asylum fubar! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Won't work. You see those cell phone towers beside the road? Well, they do more than forward your cell phone transmissions.

Why do you think that as they went up, the money suddenly got these 'holograms' in them? Same for your drivers licenses, credit cards, and the cars themselves.

See, as you pass them, they can tell who you are, what car you are driving, how much money you have, and if the woman in the car with you is your wife.

Yessiree.... they have you coming and going.

"Profile"? That's hilarious.

Here is how it works:

The people that piss you guys off a little are "useful idiots".

The people that piss you guys off a lot are "DOD agents".

So if all you "useful idiots" want to get promoted, just keep pissing off the truthers.

This is all so absurd. However, acting like you guys have any sort of methodology to "identify" posters is even more absurd.

I think as far as he is concerned, "useful idiot' is a form of apprenticeship. Like all unionized jobs, DOD stooge has an apprenticeship program.

Here in Oregon, it is really bad, especially on the coast. All the maritime occupations are unionized and have apprenticeship programs. Even the guys who bait the fish hooks for the tourist boats have to spend time as apprentice baiters and then journeyman baiters before they can become master baiters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back