My expert investigation reveals what happened on 911!

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Ok, I am going to go through this one more time;
Evil aliens abducted the planes, and all the passengers on 911. They had abducted humans before, to breed a super race of humans. Unfortunately they abducted a midget, thus they were only able to breed a race of evil midgets. They had also abducted Elvis, but he was impotent and his dna was damaged by drugs, so all he was good for was training the evil midgets. The evil midgets were the ones that cleaned up the mess on the ground, killed a few people to make it look real and likely planted the explosives that actually took down the buildings since when they abducted the planes they could not have hit the buildings. (yes, that exactly why you don't see any wreckage in PA, it was all staged by the midgets.) Now that was just the beginning, the abducted plane passengers are being used to breed a race of normal sized super humans to take over the world.
Now all we need to figure out is how long it takes to breed, raise and train a race of normal sized super humans.
Now doesn't that just make much more sense than either the official story or the wired together theories that are casually tossed around by the conspiracy theorists?
Yes there is a conspiracy, but our government simply isn't smart enough or skilled enough to pull it off.
Therefore, it must be evil midgets, its the only thing that makes sense.

Some of the midgets were surgically altered to look like normal size humans,(which they are not), and left behind to engage in a constant disinformation campaign.
Creativedreams, terral, 911insidejob---all midgets left here to create a cover until the evil superhuman race is strong enough to attack.
EOTS is a real human, just a little misguided.

Evil space midgets is simply the only story that is credible enough to be true.

To pretend there are no real questions about 911 and the official report is just silly.

911insidenutjob, clownlite, creativedreams(needs no correction), eots and even Terral have run away and refused to debate the indisputable facts That i have laid out here.

They are simply afraid to debate the facts, and run away like the dupes for osama that they are.

your expert investigation proves you are a troll with your head up your ass in denial on government conspiracys.

your expert investigation proves you are a troll with your head up your ass in denial on government conspiracys.

and your proof that what the government says is not correct is what, exactly?

all you have is paranoid delusions.:cuckoo:

some-9-11-conspiracy-theories-have-been-unfairly-neglected.jpg

""Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart "-911insidejob, USMB 3/6/2010"

just to remind everyone......

Forum List

Back