Official Disinformation Agents Unite!

HI Geaux:

"Profile"? That's hilarious.

This is testimony from a self-proclaimed 'useful idiot.' Yes. There 'is' such a thing as a DoD Handler/Operative/Asset Profile (How To Spot). And Yes. There 'is' such a thing as DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handlers/Ops/Assets hiding in plain sight within the pretender 911Truth Movement (info). I have been dealing with disciples of the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign from the FBI, CIA, NSA and many subordinate agencies for many years and a few from bottom-of-the-barrel variety are working this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum as we speak.

Here is how it works:

The people that piss you guys off a little are "useful idiots".

None of the 'We The Sheeple' STUPID idiots (#1-10) bother me in the least and never will. You 'are' worthy of utter destruction and you deserve what is coming on the horizon. None of the DoD Ops working this Board have bothered to start any "Official Cover Story" Topics (Accept My Challenge) for the Flight 93 Case, The Pentagon Case, nor the WTC-7 Case, because the Official Cover Story LIES simply do not hold water in any real 911Truth Debate. The typical USMB member and reader are much less sophisticated than the Loose Change Members or the PilotsForTruth Members or the LetsRoll Members, so on and so forth. That is why the DoD sends these seeming idiots (DoD Govt Stooges) to wave their arms around, and throw dust into the air, without ever making a real Cover Story Case for anything.

The people that piss you guys off a lot are "DOD agents".

Please forgive, but I have seen FAR WORSE from DoD Ops all over the internet. This batch here blends in with the 'useful idiots' and could not make a real Official Cover Story Case if their life depended on it. They play to the least common denominator of a dumbed-down bunch of morons that would not know 'the' 911Truth if laid out on a silver platter. The DoD has no reason to send any Top Drawer Ops to this place, until the predominant keyword content begins raising red flags. Since the idiotic trolls are allowed to run thread to thread slinging vulgar nonsense at everyone, then this place will never achieve any real internet status among the more reputable Message Boards.

So if all you "useful idiots" want to get promoted, just keep pissing off the truthers.

In other words, everyone pushing Official Cover Story LIES for the Bush/Obama Administrations should continue attacking real 911Truthers (like me = #3) rather than ever address the 911Truth Topics at all. Right? Of course.

This is all so absurd. However, acting like you guys have any sort of methodology to "identify" posters is even more absurd.

Bullony!!! Here is where the rubber meets the road in all these 911Truth Debates:

1. My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This will ALWAYS be the Official Govt Evidence of AN ... EMPTY ... HOLE from the failed Diamond T. Mine operation that ended in 1996 (from My What Happened Topic). This same EMPTY HOLE is present in the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs taken on April 20, 1994 (click here).

crater-stahl.jpg

I can show you pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE all day long and no Official Govt Stooge will start 'their' Topic including claims that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, because ...

boeing2.jpg

... they are missing 100-tons of evidence.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMYVJWsL-o&feature=related"]This Short Video Debunks The Official Cover Story LIE[/ame]

The same goes for the Pentagon Case:

My "What Happened At the Pentagon" Topic:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is the E-ring Wall south of the Heliport Building where the Govt says a real 100-ton Jetliner (AA77 never took off #1) crashed into the Pentagon from the southwest going 530 miles per hour.

NoWayBaby.jpg

I can show you picture after picture after picture saying "NO" 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!!! You are looking at the aftermath of a 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' a 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Strike. How do we know? We know that the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike created ONLY 'inside-the-building fires' (Barbara Honegger's Paper), which is verified by the testimony of Terry Cohen in this News Video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Saw "Just Smoke"[/ame]

Lloyde England (Taxi Driver) saw a single smoke plume coming from a small hole in the Pentagon, when Pole #1 struck his windshield. However, he and his helper (from the white van) wrestled with the pole for 4-minutes, when BOOM (story)!!!!

afterplane.jpg

The A-3 Jet Attack transformed the 'Single Smoke Plume' (upper pic = larger view) E-ring Wall environment into a fiery inferno! I am the ONLY real 911Truther on the internet with a 'Two Attack Working Hypothesis' for the Pentagon Case that caused Bill Veale (Centerfor911Justice) to change his Claims for the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint). My 911Truth Blog (link) was created for Bill Veale and April Gallop. The Official Cover Story Govt Stooges around here cannot refute the "Two Attack" Evidence, which says the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31 AM (my Topic) and NOT at the Official Cover Story Time of 9:38 AM!!!! And then we have the WTC-7 Case:

My WTC-7 CD Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]WTC-7 Was Struck By No Jetliner![/ame]

You are looking at 'two' Controlled Demolition Implosions where WTC-7 ...

fig-5-20.jpg

... was reduced to this little pile ...

wtc7-debris.jpg

... in 6.6 seconds. Look at the adjacent building faces to realize WTC-7 imploded into its own footprint without damaging the neighbors.

fig-5-14.jpg

WTC-7 stands 'above' the WTC-1 dust cloud, but all of the massive steel members were 'cut' at nearly the same time all over the skyscraper. The idea that 'building fires did it' is INSANE, because WTC-7 was built using 'Compartmentalization' (911Research.net) of all supporting girders, columns and beams! Therefore, we are not talking about Official Cover Story LIES about one aspect of the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks, but the ENTIRE Govt Cover Story is a fabricated LIE that STUPID (#7-10) Americans are willing to swallow hook, line and sinker to THEIR COLLECTIVE DOOM ...

No sir. The idiots and Govt Stooges do not make me angry in the least bit. None of them have the wherewithal to debate me on any of these related inside-job attacks one way or the other ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
HI Geaux:

This is testimony from a self-proclaimed 'useful idiot.' Yes. There 'is' such a thing as a DoD Handler/Operative/Asset Profile (How To Spot). And Yes. There 'is' such a thing as DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Handlers/Ops/Assets hiding in plain sight within the pretender 911Truth Movement (info). I have been dealing with disciples of the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign from the FBI, CIA, NSA and many subordinate agencies for many years and a few from bottom-of-the-barrel variety are working this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum as we speak.

Here is how it works:

None of the 'We The Sheeple' STUPID idiots (#1-10) bother me in the least and never will. You 'are' worthy of utter destruction and you deserve what is coming on the horizon. None of the DoD Ops working this Board have bothered to start any "Official Cover Story" Topics for the Flight 93 Case, The Pentagon Case, nor the WTC-7 Case, because the Official Cover Story LIES simply do not hold water in any real 911Truth Debate. The typical USMB member and reader is much less sophisticated than the Loose Change Members or the PilotsForTruth Members or the LetsRoll Members, so on and so forth. That is why the DoD sends these seeming idiots (DoD Govt Stooges) to wave their arms around, and throw dust into the air, without ever making a real Cover Story Case for anything.

Please forgive, but I have seen FAR WORSE from DoD Ops all over the internet. This batch here blends in with the 'useful idiots' and could not make a real Official Cover Story Case if their life depended on it. They play to the least common denominator of a dumbed-down bunch of morons that would not know 'the' 911Truth if laid out on a silver platter. The DoD has no reason to send any Top Drawer Ops to this place, until the predominant keyword content begins raising red flags. Since the idiotic trolls are allowed to run thread to thread slinging vulgar nonsense at everyone, then this place will never achieve any real internet status among the more reputable Message Boards.

So if all you "useful idiots" want to get promoted, just keep pissing off the truthers.

In other words, everyone pushing Official Cover Story LIES for the Bush/Obama Administrations should continue attacking real 911Truthers (like me = #3) rather than ever address the 911Truth Topics at all. Right? Of course.

This is all so absurd. However, acting like you guys have any sort of methodology to "identify" posters is even more absurd.

Bullony!!! Here is where the rubber meets the road in all these 911Truth Debates:

1. My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This will ALWAYS be the Official Govt Evidence of AN ... EMPTY ... HOLE from the failed Diamond T. Mine operation that ended in 1996 (from My What Happened Topic). This same EMPTY HOLE is present in the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs taken on April 20, 1994 (click here).

crater-stahl.jpg

I can show you pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE all day long and no Official Govt Stooge will start 'their' Topic including claims that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, because ...

boeing2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMYVJWsL-o&feature=related]This Short Video Debunks The Official Cover Story LIE[/ame]

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is the E-ring Wall south of the Heliport Building where the Govt says a real 100-ton Jetliner (AA77 never took off #1) crashed into the Pentagon from the southwest going 530 miles per hour.

NoWayBaby.jpg

I can show you picture after picture after picture saying "NO" 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11!!! You are looking at the aftermath of a 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' a 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Strike. How do we know? We know that the original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike created ONLY 'inside-the-building fires' (Barbara Honegger's Paper), which is verified by the testimony of Terry Cohen in this News Video:

Terry Cohen Saw "Just Smoke"

Lloyde England (Taxi Driver) saw a single smoke plume coming from a small hole in the Pentagon, when Pole #1 struck his windshield. However, he and his helper (from the white van) wrestled with the pole for 4-minutes, when BOOM ([URL="http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=78448"]story
)!!!!

afterplane.jpg

The A-3 Jet Attack transformed the 'Single Smoke Plume' (upper pic = larger view) E-ring Wall environment into a fiery inferno! I am the ONLY real 911Truther on the internet with a 'Two Attack Working Hypothesis' for the Pentagon Case that caused Bill Veale (Centerfor911Justice) to change his Claims for the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint). The Official Cover Story Govt Stooges around here cannot refute the "Two Attack" Evidence, which says the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31 AM (my Topic) and NOT at the Official Cover Story Time of 9:38 AM!!!! And then we have the WTC-7 Case:

My WTC-7 CD Topic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo]WTC-7 Was Struck By No Jetliner![/ame]

fig-5-20.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

... in 6.6 seconds. Look at the adjacent building faces to realize WTC-7 imploded into its own footprint without damaging the neighbors.

fig-5-14.jpg

WTC-7 stands 'above' the WTC-1 dust cloud, but all of the massive steel members were 'cut' at nearly the same time all over the skyscraper. The idea that 'building fires did it' is INSANE, because WTC-7 was built using 'Compartmentalization' (911Research.net) of all supporting girders, columns and beams! Therefore, we are not talking about Official Cover Story LIES about one aspect of the 9/11 Inside Job Attacks, but the ENTIRE Govt Cover Story is a fabricated LIE that STUPID (#7-10) Americans are willing to swallow hook, line and sinker to THEIR COLLECTIVE DOOM ...

No sir. The idiots and Govt Stooges do not make me angry in the least bit. None of them have the wherewithal to debate me on any of these related inside-job attacks one way or the other ...

GL,

Terral[/QUOTE]
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Bravo! Bravo!
Remember Terral they laughed at noah right up until the time started raining.

Note: Despite advocating death to those that debate him, we all know better, This is just cover.
Terral:
"None of the 'We The Sheeple' STUPID idiots (#1-10) bother me in the least and never will. You 'are' worthy of utter destruction and you deserve what is coming on the horizon. None of the DoD Ops working this Board have bothered to start any "Official Cover Story" Topics for the Flight 93 Case, The Pentagon Case, nor the WTC-7 Case, because the Official Cover Story LIES simply do not hold water in any real 911Truth Debate. The typical USMB member and reader is much less sophisticated than the Loose Change Members or the PilotsForTruth Members or the LetsRoll Members, so on and so forth. That is why the DoD sends these seeming idiots (DoD Govt Stooges) to wave their arms around, and throw dust into the air, without ever making a real Cover Story Case for anything."
Despite being outed as a double agent, Terral posted this to the official disinformation agents thread and i offer that as concrete proof that he did so because he is one.

Terral, you should spend less time worrying about painted A-3s and more time TRYING TO PAY YOUR FUCKING CHILD SUPPORT!!!

you fucking deadbeat.:evil:

HI Geaux:

Here is how it works:

None of the 'We The Sheeple' STUPID idiots (#1-10) bother me in the least and never will. You 'are' worthy of utter destruction and you deserve what is coming on the horizon. None of the DoD Ops working this Board have bothered to start any "Official Cover Story" Topics (Accept My Challenge) for the Flight 93 Case, The Pentagon Case, nor the WTC-7 Case, because the Official Cover Story LIES simply do not hold water in any real 911Truth Debate. The typical USMB member and reader are much less sophisticated than the Loose Change Members or the PilotsForTruth Members or the LetsRoll Members, so on and so forth. That is why the DoD sends these seeming idiots (DoD Govt Stooges) to wave their arms around, and throw dust into the air, without ever making a real Cover Story Case for anything.

1. My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

boeing2.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpMYVJWsL-o&feature=related"]This Short Video Debunks The Official Cover Story LIE[/ame]

NoPlaneHere.jpg

NoWayBaby.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Saw "Just Smoke"[/ame]

Lloyde England (Taxi Driver) saw a single smoke plume coming from a small hole in the Pentagon, when Pole #1 struck his windshield. However, he and his helper (from the white van) wrestled with the pole for 4-minutes, when BOOM (story)!!!!

afterplane.jpg

The A-3 Jet Attack transformed the 'Single Smoke Plume' (upper pic = larger view) E-ring Wall environment into a fiery inferno! I am the ONLY real 911Truther on the internet with a 'Two Attack Working Hypothesis' for the Pentagon Case that caused Bill Veale (Centerfor911Justice) to change his Claims for the April Gallop/Dick Cheney Lawsuit Case (The Complaint). My 911Truth Blog (link) was created for Bill Veale and April Gallop. The Official Cover Story Govt Stooges around here cannot refute the "Two Attack" Evidence, which says the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31 AM (my Topic) and NOT at the Official Cover Story Time of 9:38 AM!!!! And then we have the WTC-7 Case:

My WTC-7 CD Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]WTC-7 Was Struck By No Jetliner![/ame]

fig-5-20.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

fig-5-14.jpg

GL,

Terral

IF ONLY somebody could get Terral to be less lazy and to go ahead and post the same shit he has been posting in all of his posts, all over again, but do it in one lengthy post, finally all of his unpersuasive bleatings would come together to become credible and believable!

:lol:

Hi Lia:

Thank you for making my point ...

IF ONLY somebody could get Terral to be less lazy and to go ahead and post the same shit he has been posting in all of his posts, all over again, but do it in one lengthy post, finally all of his unpersuasive bleatings would come together to become credible and believable!

And yet, Lia cannot 'quote >>' and DEBUNK a single word. When your kids give you the same answer again and again and again and again, then perhaps they 'are' telling you 'the' truth ...

Standing for 'the' 911Truth means saying the same things over and over again, whether you choose to remain willfully ignorant or not ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Lia:

And yet, Lia cannot 'quote >>' and DEBUNK a single word. When your kids give you the same answer again and again and again and again, then perhaps they 'are' telling you 'the' truth ...

Standing for 'the' 911Truth means saying the same things over and over again, whether you choose to remain willfully ignorant or not ...

GL,

Terral

LOL!

You have no point, Terral.

And nobody can make your pointless for you, since the idiocy you are attempting to grunt out makes no sense.

You are the one making these idiotic contentions. You thus have a burden to carry. You have failed consistently and completely leaving nothing further to rebut.

Again, as I correctly pointed out to you a long time ago (and I was not the only one to do so): there are many many things that would all HAVE to be true in order for you rancid insane conspiracy theory to be credible. You always duck those things when they are pointed out to you -- for good reason.

You have nothing valid to say. Never had. Never will.

Last edited:
Terral, this is not difficult to understand.

The official report is what happened. Since you do not believe that it is up to you to disprove it. It is not up to any of us to disprove you. To date you have failed to disprove even one major point of the 911 Commissions Report.

HI Geaux:

LMFAO. Unlike most of the people you've accused, I've actually worked for the DOD, though not in any sort of intelligence capacity (thank God). Which is why I find your delusions of relevance in this issue extremely hilarious. DiveCon is a DOD operative sent to discredit truthers? Really? I have known him from other boards (where he hardly addressed the issue) for several years. Maybe he just got activated, huh?

While the DOD is certainly engaged in all forms of intelligence, to include counterintelligence, I find it patently hilarious that you think the DOD gives two fucks about you or internet personalities. Talk about a waste of time. Even if there was something to cover up, why in the fuck would they waste their time on a "low yield" venture like USMB? Your sense of importance is vastly overstated.

BTW, you notice how I chopped out most of your post? I only point it out to address another point: you can not win this debate by simple "mass effect".

Finally, if this issue is so important to you, why are you wasting your time here? To date, I can't count a single poster that you've converted.

Maybe impotence is just your style.

I have noticed this morning that 911insidenutjob has appointed a few more diisinformation agents rather than engage in discussion and provide reliable evidence for his claims. Just wanted everyone to know your not alone and we will all be getting together in palm beach this spring.

I have noticed this morning that 911insidenutjob has appointed a few more diisinformation agents rather than engage in discussion and provide reliable evidence for his claims. Just wanted everyone to know your not alone and we will all be getting together in palm beach this spring.

All well and good, but have yet to get my membership card and the secret decoder ring, and no one has shown me the secret handshake either.

Did he also ask you to read a book by the religious guy David Griffin as well as watch 347 youtube videos? That usually follows.

Hi Lia:

GL,

Terral

Liar ability has gotten that name around here by many people cause of how he makes up lies when confronted by evidence and facts he cant refute.

Did he also ask you to read a book by the religious guy David Griffin as well as watch 347 youtube videos? That usually follows.

No, but he did ask me to watch youtube videos, the ultimate authority on such matters,that didn't come through on his posts.

And he continually accuses me of ignoring facts and running away from him. Even when his so-called facts are from the website 'russiadaily', which I only see as adding credence to my opinion that twoofers are treasonous.......

Forum List

Back