Official 2010 Baseball Thread

Gotta say I don't agree with Tito running out Ortiz against CC. We have Lowell to DH when facing tough lefties.

May have been a move to help build confidence. Ortiz' ego is hurting a little from last year, I'm sure. It's the reason why Charlie started Myers on those couple Opening days when Hamels was our ace.

Greinke goes 6 against Tigers, gives up 2 runs, gets yanked, Tigers maul Royals bullpen.

Hehe-heh-heh.

The fucking web gem of the year already!

I highly doubt anything will beat this all season:

[youtube]gDIEp-xyOl0[/youtube]

That's a trophy play for an infielder, let alone a friggin pitcher.

Gotta say I don't agree with Tito running out Ortiz against CC. We have Lowell to DH when facing tough lefties.

May have been a move to help build confidence. Ortiz' ego is hurting a little from last year, I'm sure. It's the reason why Charlie started Myers on those couple Opening days when Hamels was our ace.

Yeah, that was the conclusion we came up with at the office otherwise there was no reason for it.

There's no diving or homer robbing catch that beats that play. The only thing in recent memory that was in that kind of league was Jeter's play in the '01 ALCS.

NY bounces back on 4 shutout innings of bullpen work to take game 2 of the boston series.

Nice to see this after the terrible first game for the pen.

Yankees take the series from Boston on fine work from pettit, park and Mo, 3-1 in 10 innings.

New yankee Curtiss Granderson tatooed a pabelbon pitch deep to right in the tenth to give NY the win.

Forum List

Back