What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

You never know where Durham might wind up once he starts asking questions in Ukraine. And there was no mention of a meeting with Barr in the call, just stop lying.

LOLOL

So.... nothing about the Bidens, just as I said. But you've always got your hopes & dreams.

As far as Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr, of course Trump said that, I don't care how big of a dumbfuck you are...

"I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it."

"I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it."

"I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call."

"I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. "

"whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

Please highlight the word "meeting" in your quotes. The only thing I see referenced are "CALLS". Damn, you're as senile as your avatar. LMAO

Fuck you TDS libs..............and your corrupt whores like Biden......

ahhhh..............

Now I feel much better thank you.
:mm:
Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Are you better now..........the meds helping..............
Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?

Federal court documents prove Biden and Archer was paid 186,000 a month for at least 2 years. And the DOJ is looking into your conspiracy theory. We'll see what Durham turns up.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

Coming from these goons? Absolutely. Those were planted by Russian operatives to that was already debunked.

Don’t ever mentioned Barr to me here.He is no different from Guilliani personal lawyer... These are the REJECTS of the US government.

Damn fool, Guilliani is a former federal prosecutor who has a history of busting organized crime, and Barr was the AG before. He is now the 85th AG, but he was also the 77th AG under G.H.W. Bush and was confirmed by the senate 99-0. Why don't you go back to your fucking shit hoe, you'll love it there.

True but that doesn’t mean he is not corrupted and stupid.

Let me enlighten your stupidity. You have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing state department job instructed by Trump. Just about every witness at the hearing despise and trashed this despicable lawyer Guilliani.

Then go on national tv broadcasting what he is doing stupidly.
With the information coming from a fired corrupted prosecutor general Shokin.
So tell me how fucking stupid these goons are?
Not stupid at all, in fact if you had a swamp full of cut throats you couldn't trust as far as you could throw them after all that has happened, then you would be looking and dealing with those you can trust, not in those you can't trust.

It is that a man should say that "it is his hope that his enemy be that of a stranger, in so that he may know him when he comes for him, and not his brother for whom he may not knoweth if he were coming for him.

The swamp is liken to ones brother's coming for their other brother, and that brother trusting in them to not be his enemy, but his allies instead. The swamp brother's have been the president's enemies since 2016.

In short Guilliani is going to jail.

Really? And I just saw him on TV last night looking totally unconcerned making rather casual chat. Can you please link me to his conviction and sentencing?

Mueller did not exonerate Trump. It just they can’t indict a sitting president. That’s a fact jack. I’m not sure why you have to brought this up? Poorly informed?

We are talking about unqualified which I gave you several examples. Trump and Kushner.

So Hunter got a high paying job and unqualified? SO WHAT?
Another example. How many of Trump former cabinets that are unqualified, over paid, fired or corrupted?

If this is all you’ve got against Biden then it’s laughable. Hunter has nothing to do with all these lying propaganda that you and your buddies are spreading.

Here is Hunter Biden Wikipedia. You may want to update yourself. He is paid $50,000 not $83,000 that you are lying.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

FACT CHECK: Was Hunter Biden Paid As Much As $50,000 A Month For His Work With Burisma?

Federal court documents prove Biden and Archer was paid 186,000 a month for at least 2 years. And the DOJ is looking into your conspiracy theory. We'll see what Durham turns up.

Coming from these goons? Absolutely. Those were planted by Russian operatives to that was already debunked.

Don’t ever mentioned Barr to me here.He is no different from Guilliani personal lawyer... These are the REJECTS of the US government.

Damn fool, Guilliani is a former federal prosecutor who has a history of busting organized crime, and Barr was the AG before. He is now the 85th AG, but he was also the 77th AG under G.H.W. Bush and was confirmed by the senate 99-0. Why don't you go back to your fucking shit hoe, you'll love it there.

Let me enlighten your stupidity. You have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing state department job instructed by Trump. Just about every witness at the hearing despise and trashed this despicable lawyer Guilliani.

You should have stopped at "True". The rest is pure bullshit, the president decided who represents him, where and when. Presidents have had personal envoys for more than 240 years. Trump did nothing out of the ordinary. Your fucking commie fantasies notwithstanding. BTW you have my permission to have your ESL teacher to explain the big words to ya. LMAO

Let me repeat it again........... Just about every witness at the hearing despised, trashed and blasted Guilliani. Running around stupid.

Bolton who reports directly with Trump at that time even called Guilliani a hand grenade that will blow up every one’s face.

Trump did nothing of the ordinary? Since when it’s legal to ask a favor to a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival? That is pure corruption an example of a bribery.
Why is that acceptable to all of Trump supporters?

Biden fired a corrupted prosecutor general Shokin is not acceptable?

ahhhh..............

Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
Wrong. He knew within a few weeks that there was no collusion. Yet, her persisted in persecuting the Trump administration for another 2 1/2 years.

You should have stopped at "True". The rest is pure bullshit, the president decided who represents him, where and when. Presidents have had personal envoys for more than 240 years. Trump did nothing out of the ordinary. Your fucking commie fantasies notwithstanding. BTW you have my permission to have your ESL teacher to explain the big words to ya. LMAO

Let me repeat it again........... Just about every witness at the hearing despised, trashed and blasted Guilliani. Running around stupid.

Bolton who reports directly with Trump at that time even called Guilliani a hand grenade that will blow up every one’s face.

Trump did nothing of the ordinary? Since when it’s legal to ask a favor to a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival? That is pure corruption an example of a bribery.
Why is that acceptable to all of Trump supporters?

Biden fired a corrupted prosecutor general Shokin is not acceptable?
Sorry, turd, but no one is going to agree with your characterization of what Trump did.

ahhhh..............

No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.

Talking about corrupt. Why don’t you start with your Boi Trump?

The only idiots that keeps talking about Biden and his son committed corruption are Trump supporters. Nobody else.

As far as unqualified. Trump is inept and most unqualified president. The whole world knows that.

The requirements to be a US President are written within the US Constitution, and Trump meets those requirements. You don't have to be an establishment person to get to be President.

A two year 45 million dollar investigation that turned up nothing in regards to why it was started began over a joke Trump made about getting Hillary's emails. But a drug addict, kicked out of the military, in and out of rehabs three times, gets a job for 83,000 a year, and nobody is supposed to care.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump. It just they can’t indict a sitting president. That’s a fact jack. I’m not sure why you have to brought this up? Poorly informed?

We are talking about unqualified which I gave you several examples. Trump and Kushner.

So Hunter got a high paying job and unqualified? SO WHAT?
Another example. How many of Trump former cabinets that are unqualified, over paid, fired or corrupted?

If this is all you’ve got against Biden then it’s laughable. Hunter has nothing to do with all these lying propaganda that you and your buddies are spreading.

Here is Hunter Biden Wikipedia. You may want to update yourself. He is paid $50,000 not $83,000 that you are lying.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

FACT CHECK: Was Hunter Biden Paid As Much As $50,000 A Month For His Work With Burisma?

Durham is investigating the Executive Branch as in, the FBI mostly. That's his job. There has been no mention other than by rightwingnutjobs like you that he is investigating Hunter Biden. Comrade, you can stop repeating what your leader tells you to repeat. It's just another Russian Conspiracy. If you want to follow Putin that much, move to Moscow, denounce your citizenship and apply for Russian citizenship.

You never know what he will find when he gets in the Ukrainian weeds. It was the Ukrainians that brought up the Bidens to Rudy.

The problem with that is..... The Ukrainians that is working with Rudy are the same corrupted people that was fired.

ahhhh..............

But he did not do what he needed to for the libs like they were sure he would so we moved to witch hunt 2-Ukraine

1. Except that he hold the military aid in exchange to dig dirt against his political rival Biden.
YOUR CLAIM. Impossible to prove without putting Biden and others up on the stand to hear BOTH sides. So far it looks like he withheld aid as a new government was being instated there to replace a corrupt one and Trump wanted to get to know who the new people were running the country before sending them tank busters and millions in aide. And in the end, it turned out the aid wasn't even actually delayed in its actual release! That and the fact that you haven't anyone in Ukraine who actually corroborates that claim. And Biden isn't even his political rival! He is just one of about 20 likely possible nominees for next year! So, 0-1 for Charwin.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

You never know where Durham might wind up once he starts asking questions in Ukraine. And there was no mention of a meeting with Barr in the call, just stop lying.

LOLOL

So.... nothing about the Bidens, just as I said. But you've always got your hopes & dreams.

As far as Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr, of course Trump said that, I don't care how big of a dumbfuck you are...

"I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it."

"I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it."

"I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call."

"I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. "

"whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

Please highlight the word "meeting" in your quotes. The only thing I see referenced are "CALLS". Damn, you're as senile as your avatar. LMAO

LOLOL

You're an even bigger dumbfuck than I gave you credit for. People hold meetings all the time on phone calls. I do it myself for work.

Then let's get the Rump Criminal taken care of and them move on to the investigation of Biden. Until we get an honest AG there can be nothing close to an honest investigation of anything. And to get rid of that criminal, we first have to get rid of Rump. You can't have a bunch of criminals investigating other potential criminals. If nothing else, it's bad form. Even North Korea finds that level of corruption. well........ acceptable.

Well, what do you know. The honorable Sen. Graham of the great State of South Carolina, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is on the case, started an investigation, and is on a fishing expedition in the depths of the Department of State's vaults for V.P. Biden's communications with Poroshenko and Devon Archer. As I know the most honorable Sen. Graham, he'll soon bring home the trophy and claim Biden's scalp - or, failing that, let his "investigation" unceremoniously die, in case it's no longer politically useful. Let's see what's going to transpire.

Hmm. "Fishing expedition." Is that what you call it when you are being grabbed by the short hairs?

I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.
Sure, prove Burisma was under an active investigation when Biden got shokin fired...
That's meaningless. If its next on the agenda, that's all that matters, and it was.
You can't even prove that, lying fucking moron.
That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.

It all started with Trump when on July 25, he ask Zelensky for this little favor of investigating the Bidens. The most shocking part of this is that Trump saw absolutely nothing wrong in asking a foreign goverment to investigate a candidate for president that he will most likely face in the next election. If the Senate fails to convict Trump which is almost certain, the biggest celebration will not be in the White House but in Moscow.

So because slow Joe is running for President, he's insulated from any suspicion of wrong doing? This is the problem: in spite of their beliefs, there is no Thought Police in the US. You cannot read minds or tell the future. Nobody, including Trump, knows who he's going to run against. Furthermore, Joe is so washed up that Biden getting the nomination would guarantee a Trump win.

This happened the other night. Slow Joe claimed to have the support from the only black woman in the Senate. Problem was, he was standing right next to Harris when he made the claim.

Whether "Slow Joe" is guilty of any wrong doing is totally irrelevant in the Trump impeachment and here's why. A president running for re-election can not ask a foreign government to open an investigation against another candidate without violating our election laws as well as Article 1 Section 9 of the constitution and thus a violation of oath of office, unless his intent has nothing to do with discrediting his political opponent.

What it all boils down to is the intent of the president. If his sole reason for pressuring the Ukraine to investigate the Bidens is his desire to eliminate corruption in the Ukraine, then his actions are justified. However, from the direct evidence presented in the House investigation as well as comments by Trump himself, it makes it doubtful that his real intent is cleaning up corruption in the Ukraine and not to discrediting Biden.

Biden is not the nominee, and it's likely he won't be. This charge that Trump stalled the aid for political advantage requires a crystal ball that tells us Biden will be the nominee.

Trump gave several reasons for stopping the aid, including the lack of funds from other UN countries. You can't make the case it's a false concern given the fact he ran on the UN skipping out on their equal share during the Republican debates. Nor can you make the case that it was the rat who forced Trump to act, when it's clear and documented that Congress critters from both sides were applying the pressure.

I don't recall Trump ever using the term "start an investigation" The key words he used were "look into it" and "favor." The dictionary term for favor is doing something out of good will without remuneration.

Too early to say any of what, who and not the nominee.

One thing for sure. Trump and his cartels are afraid of Biden.

You proved it here. That you and the rest of your buddies here are ALL scared of Biden will beat Trump. I mean ALL of you are scared of Biden. Look at the the way you attack Biden.

That's not true. Biden extorted money from the Ukraine government. And he threatened they would not get a trillion in aid from Obama unless his son's anathema, a Ukranian judge, was fired. And he said his son should take some cash from the Ukraine for his "trouble." And they had 6 hours to comply or else, the trillion was no longer available. QUID PRO QUO NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

And you're inventing a cartel when Biden is part of the Deep state Democrats and was using his office to exploit foreign governments, threatening them with a loss of aid provided by Congress if they don't jump through personal enrichment hoops set in place by none other than Joe Biden and his womanizing son.

Another lie. Trump teach you well.
Why do most of you Trump people lie?

Prove it where Biden extort money from the Ukrainian government.

True he threatened Poroshenko if he doesn’t fire Shokin a corrupt prosecutor general he will not get $1 billion aid.
Tell me ...... why is that not acceptable?

Trump asking a favor to a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival at the same time withholding the aid.
Tell me....... why is that acceptable?

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

And when he isn't?? Then will you assfucks shut the fuck up?
And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.
Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call
him out. Twits like you are priceless.

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.

You mean like with Hillary and the 10-15 felony crimes that the Director of the FBI rattled off in June 2016 saying she definitely committed???
Or do you mean like with Obama, and the 13 times that the Supreme Court had to slap him down for exceeding his presidential authority among numerous other abuses of power?

ahhhh..............

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.

Please tell Putin to mind his own business. In 2014, Biden Junior was already a multi millionaire by his own devices.

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article. Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.
You said, "Who really cares what Hunter Biden did?"
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.
You're certainly confused, sir. President Trump has given millions of people better paying jobs just by encouraging American businesses to come back to America, and manufacture better products here. Of course, not all of you pick up a foreign-made Mr. Coffe carafe and notice the poor engineering job done on producing carafes that drip coffee all over the kitchen floor when transferring coffee from carafe to cup.

American-manufactured Mr. Coffee products didn't make homemakers spill coffee all over the kitchen floor creating a lot of work to clean it up and either being late to work or having to come home to a kitchen that smells like stale coffee and has to be cleaned up before bedtime or have stale coffee smells floating all through the house all night long. I welcome America to bring all its jobs back home so things get made right and don't drive people over the edge with funky-horrid new products with ridiculous designs targeting Americans from afar. American-made products used to be purchased worldwide because they used to be made with pride and the best that the world had to offer.

When you open a box of anything made in China, you don't know what the hell your new set of problems is going to be--clocks sold at discount houses in college communities that don't last through the 4 years it takes to get through college and be on time to classes the whole time. American made clocks used to be made to last a lifetime, and my grandmother inherited a clock from her parents that was handed down to her daughter still working like a champ. The foreign made clocks start losing time after you change the batteries the first time, and the batteries that used to last at least a year now only work for 4 or 5 months, if you're lucky.

I'm sick of having to separate batteries so often and not put them into the main trash heaps that encourage people to bring used up batteries to a recycle place, usually available only in large towns, which could be a hundred miles away from the farm. You can say what you want about farmers, but they are stewards of the land and are more likely than everyone else to separate aluminum from tin cans, wash them, and take them to sell for next to nothing to someone who pays cash for boxes and sacks full of cleaned up cans. They also make sure the batteries are not part of their farm's ecosystem. They're wise people who love the earth, and they work their fingers to the bone to get safe food products to the market.
Batteries are very dangerous to the environment, so there's that. The rest of the cheap products just fill up the landfills faster than we can spit. These eco maniac's turn a blind eye to the bigger pictures in this country, while chasing climate ghost just because their corrupt masters tell them too.

It's hard to know what's real, and what ain't real anymore. Pathetic huh ?

it means nothing that Zelenskyy claimed publicly that there was no quid pro quo on the part of Trump. It only means that it would be unwise for the Ukrainian president to criticize the U.S. president.
There was no quid pro quo. Your hatred for the President is noted.

That is not what Sondland admitted at the hearing.
He did when one of the Republican ranking members told him to quote what the President told him. And after his memory had been refreshed by Jim Jordan, he parrotted the reading from the phone call replayed. The President said effectively, "I want nothing. I want nothing. No quid pro quo." You'd know that if you ever bothered to listen to the phone call that was also recorded and replayed on a conservative news program whihc your fellow democrats constantly diss, even when it is obvious the tape is authentic. Sondland parrotted exactly what the president said, and he remembered it well, but not until a Republican House member questioned him. That changed the entire morning arranged quotations by Democrats trying to conceal what the President Donald Trump actually said by avoiding it entirely and making certain it was not placed in Sondland's 22 pages of opening testimony papers, for which the Republicans jumped on this tangled web weaver like ugly on an ape, which Sondland a lot more than deserved for concealing the actual words of President Trump all morning long. But Jim Jordan wasn't worried. he had the actual tape, and he reminded everyone what the president said in a way they couldn't ignore it.

It doesn’t matter what Jordan, Nunes or you said. It doesn’t matter.

What matter is he admitted there is quid pro quo.

You people are bunch of LIARS.

No, we're well-informed. You missed the afternoon questioning of Sonland. He admitted that President Trump told him directly NO QUID PRO QUO. Earlier in the morning, he gave a presumption dreampt up in his pointy head, and he had zero evidence of quid pro quo, and in fact, he obfuscated Trump's telling him NO QUID PRO QUO!!!!! IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.

You're too lazy to find out the facts, it's not my fault if you make yourself and the Democrat Party look even worse by taking the arrogant path of refusal to review the evidence brought forth, and instead preferr unfounded presumptions that are phonier than a 3 dollar bill.

Idiot.

It doesn’t matter what Jordan and Nunes are bullshiting.

What matter is..... the chairman of the committee Schiff are saying.
Yes there is a quid pro quo.

Sure, prove Burisma was under an active investigation when Biden got shokin fired...
That's meaningless. If its next on the agenda, that's all that matters, and it was.
You can't even prove that, lying fucking moron.
That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
And Trump's still gonna get impeached.

ahhhh..............

Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
Oh you haven't.........LMAO

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back