Its amazing to watch the shamed CNN this morning...they are acting like the white house is surrounded by the people demanding that Trump step down...they act as if 99% of the people want Trump impeached....I never thought an entire network could go mad but that is what is happening at CNN today.....

Well, you said it. It is all AN ACT. The Left are putting on a PERFORMANCE hoping that America is so dumb. they will buy it as reality. They figure it worked once the night before Halloween with Orwell, so it's worth a try again because, let's face it, next year is looking like a NIGHTMARE for them!

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.
Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

So Adam Schiff is a fact witness
The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

This is only an attempt to turn the hearings into a circus.

If you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.

Are you thinking if the GOP can just go after the whistle blower this will all just go away?

We could find out the leakers (he or she is not a whistleblower) intent, what their motivation was, who they spoke with, like I said, a lot of questions here.

But Democrats are so un-American that they refuse to abide by the long standing tradition that the accused has the right to face their accuser. It simply doesn't fit the Nazi's view of how our country should be.

Who are you to dictate the rule of law? Like your king?

That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
And Trump's still gonna get impeached.
For what?
For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.
You wish....

Oh you got 67 votes in the Senate...

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:
Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.
"Congress doesn't Impeach"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Fuck, even I'm embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Federal court documents prove Biden and Archer was paid 186,000 a month for at least 2 years. And the DOJ is looking into your conspiracy theory. We'll see what Durham turns up.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

Coming from these goons? Absolutely. Those were planted by Russian operatives to that was already debunked.

Don’t ever mentioned Barr to me here.He is no different from Guilliani personal lawyer... These are the REJECTS of the US government.

Damn fool, Guilliani is a former federal prosecutor who has a history of busting organized crime, and Barr was the AG before. He is now the 85th AG, but he was also the 77th AG under G.H.W. Bush and was confirmed by the senate 99-0. Why don't you go back to your fucking shit hoe, you'll love it there.

True but that doesn’t mean he is not corrupted and stupid.

Let me enlighten your stupidity. You have this personal lawyer Guilliani running around doing state department job instructed by Trump. Just about every witness at the hearing despise and trashed this despicable lawyer Guilliani.

Then go on national tv broadcasting what he is doing stupidly.
With the information coming from a fired corrupted prosecutor general Shokin.
So tell me how fucking stupid these goons are?

You should have stopped at "True". The rest is pure bullshit, the president decided who represents him, where and when. Presidents have had personal envoys for more than 240 years. Trump did nothing out of the ordinary. Your fucking commie fantasies notwithstanding. BTW you have my permission to have your ESL teacher to explain the big words to ya. LMAO

Let me repeat it again........... Just about every witness at the hearing despised, trashed and blasted Guilliani. Running around stupid.

Bolton who reports directly with Trump at that time even called Guilliani a hand grenade that will blow up every one’s face.

Trump did nothing of the ordinary? Since when it’s legal to ask a favor to a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival? That is pure corruption an example of a bribery.
Why is that acceptable to all of Trump supporters?

Biden fired a corrupted prosecutor general Shokin is not acceptable?

You're reading into things, words have meaning, not what commies like you want them to mean. Didn't they teach you that in your ESL class?

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from the fact that the Senate is part of Congress.... yes, the House impeaches without the Senate. The Senate tries impeachments.

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.

Name it...
Oh..........you have selective memory.......LOL

24 million dollar budget and on and on..

Where da hell have you been.........do you have no recollection like that pathetic testimony Mr. Mueller.
WTF??

$24 million budget for what?
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

Thanks for proving I was right, you're delusional. You can't even back up your bullshit.

:dance:
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

The forum jester who doesn't know the House impeaches laughs because he can't say what a $24 million budget was for.

:dance:

The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

Now that I embarrassed you into admitting what digging up dirt means, please explain how Trump asked for phony evidence during that call to Zelensky. Not once did he even hint at that. He asked Zelensky to "look into it" not create phony evidence. Looking into it does not mean digging up dirt......well......unless you're a lying leftist that wants to make up definitions of terms.
Yeah those were Schiff's lies. He may get an opportunity to explain his lies at the Senate trial if they have enough balls to pass articles.

“There’s No Reason to Call Me as a Witness!” – SCHIFF SQUIRMS When Asked About Testifying Before the US Senate

Adam Schiff went on Meet the Press on Sunday morning to discuss his failed week of sham impeachment hearings.

Shifty Schiff lied about meeting with the anti-Trump whistleblower Eric Ciaramella before he filed his complaint against President Trump.

The whistleblower met with them only to confirm correct procedures of wistleblowing. No information was provided at that meeting.

The primary reason whistleblower wont testify is due to death threats, but also its redundant and pointless.

You can say anything you want to the media. It's different when you have to say it under oath to Congress. This is not a whistleblower, it's a rat. It's a leaker, likely an anti-Trump cabal member, who was ordered to look for any stupid reason he or she can come up with to give Democrats an excuse to do what they are doing today.

The rat is in no more of jeopardy than any other witness that testified so far. Schiff Face is scared to death of the questions the Republicans have of who the rat contacted, who the rat got their information from, what is their political motivation, who they discussed this with, who wrote up the complaint, and since it was classified content, was the person who wrote the complaint privileged to hear it.

Plenty of questions for the rat we should get answers to since this is plain as day a witch hunt.
What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Actually, no. The only legal protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no legal requirement for anonymity, no protection against being forced to testify, none. Basically, if he made the accusation, he can be forced to defend it, and that opens the door to whether the democrats handled him legally or not.

Wrong very wrong.
In this site alone how many of you idiots post lies and violence?
Out there how many of these deranged idiots Trump followers would like to kill this WB?

If something happened to him and his family are you going to do something?

The requirements to be a US President are written within the US Constitution, and Trump meets those requirements. You don't have to be an establishment person to get to be President.

A two year 45 million dollar investigation that turned up nothing in regards to why it was started began over a joke Trump made about getting Hillary's emails. But a drug addict, kicked out of the military, in and out of rehabs three times, gets a job for 83,000 a year, and nobody is supposed to care.

Mueller did not exonerate Trump. It just they can’t indict a sitting president. That’s a fact jack. I’m not sure why you have to brought this up? Poorly informed?

We are talking about unqualified which I gave you several examples. Trump and Kushner.

So Hunter got a high paying job and unqualified? SO WHAT?
Another example. How many of Trump former cabinets that are unqualified, over paid, fired or corrupted?

If this is all you’ve got against Biden then it’s laughable. Hunter has nothing to do with all these lying propaganda that you and your buddies are spreading.

Here is Hunter Biden Wikipedia. You may want to update yourself. He is paid $50,000 not $83,000 that you are lying.

Hunter Biden - Wikipedia

FACT CHECK: Was Hunter Biden Paid As Much As $50,000 A Month For His Work With Burisma?

Federal court documents prove Biden and Archer was paid 186,000 a month for at least 2 years. And the DOJ is looking into your conspiracy theory. We'll see what Durham turns up.

John Durham investigating Ukraine in Trump-Russia origins probe

Durham is investigating the Executive Branch as in, the FBI mostly. That's his job. There has been no mention other than by rightwingnutjobs like you that he is investigating Hunter Biden. Comrade, you can stop repeating what your leader tells you to repeat. It's just another Russian Conspiracy. If you want to follow Putin that much, move to Moscow, denounce your citizenship and apply for Russian citizenship.

You never know what he will find when he gets in the Ukrainian weeds. It was the Ukrainians that brought up the Bidens to Rudy.

The problem with that is..... The Ukrainians that is working with Rudy are the same corrupted people that was fired.

Actually it's not, he was working with the guy that replaced Shokin.

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
It really was sad how Schitt had to stack the deck with a lopsided inquiry, huh?
He should have done a better job, if you ask me.
Sure have got to do a lot of dot connecting with assumptions/presumptions/ I thought/possibly.

Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:
Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....
Seriously? How about the fake dossier in 2016? It's been non stop since then.
Yes....the FBI was doing the liberal's bidding....and if you don't believe that....stay tuned
LOLOL

So now the FBI is the left and they's been going after Trump for 3 years??

:cuckoo:

What testimony did the whistleblower give to make the case against Trump?
Zero

There is no reason to put this person's life in danger, one of the reasons for the whisleblower concept.

Quoit try to bame others because Trump got caught.

Actually, no. The only legal protection the WB has is from retaliation on the job. There is no legal requirement for anonymity, no protection against being forced to testify, none. Basically, if he made the accusation, he can be forced to defend it, and that opens the door to whether the democrats handled him legally or not.

Wrong very wrong.
In this site alone how many of you idiots post lies and violence?
Out there how many of these deranged idiots Trump followers would like to kill this WB?

If something happened to him and his family are you going to do something?
If you think I am wrong, then cite the text of the law that guarantees a WB anonymity and immunity from testifying. That's all you need to do. If you can't do so, at least have the dignity to admit you were wrong.

Why President Trump will be considered the Greatest President Ever
(I'm still holding out for President George Washington)

but here's the opinion of a guy who knows how to get to the bottom of the impeachment swamp (and all other leftist, lockstep government wrongs):

Trump is not and will NEVER be the greatest president.
He will go down in history as the most corrupted disgusting piece of shit POTUS ever.
That’s a fact.

Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:
Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....
Seriously? How about the fake dossier in 2016? It's been non stop since then.
Yes....the FBI was doing the liberal's bidding....and if you don't believe that....stay tuned
How about using his position of power to line his pockets and those of his children ?

For what?
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
For what?
Abuse of power Obstruction of Congress etc etc etc Pick one There are many
The funny thing about this is that it will be a totally partisan vote with no republicans voting for impeachment.
But, there will be democrats voting against the impeachment.
The historians 50-75 years from now will have a field day with how the democrats tried to
override a duly elected president.

Why do you keep asking questions I or others have answered already?

Show me where Trump used the term Dig Dirt.

You people on the left are such hypocrites. On one hand, you're trying to make claim that what Joe did was perfectly fine and legal. On the other hand, you want to see Trump impeached for being accused of doing the exact same thing.

Joe asked for the prosecutor to be fired, he got it.
Trump asked for a favor to look into Burisma and Hunter, he never got it.

Joe threaten US aid to Ukraine.
Trump never threatened US aid for anything.

No you didn’t. You only going around to support your lie.
This is the problem when you’ve been listening too much of Hannity. Using technicalities of words...

Asking a favor from a foreign leader against his political enemies is wrong. Thus equivalent to dig dirt.

Do you want me to repeat it again?

You have no idea WTF you're talking about. Digging up dirt means to create phony evidence. Finding real evidence is only digging up truth. Biden is not his political opponent. We won't know who his opponent will be for a couple of months, so this charge that Trump is doing this to gain favor in the election is an utter lie. Biden is not his rival, and likely will not be.

Deeeenng. You are right. Digging dirt is create a phony evidence. WOW I’m so impressed with your brilliance.

Crap...... there are no evidence Biden did anything wrong in Ukraine. NONE. Except phony evidence. Then only people like you and corrupted president planted that.

Why do you even think Trump will get Biden involved with his corruptions if he wasn’t scared of Biden?

1. The President is the last person who's hands the money passes through before it gets sent to another country. Don't you think he should look for potential problems before he does that?

1. Except that he hold the military aid in exchange to dig dirt against his political rival Biden.

2. Embarrassed me HELL no. Actually I am embarrassing you because all what you are doing is twisting your philosophical ideology. Reality is Reality. Facts are facts....... Dude just admit it your BOI is 11 year old boy reject.

In reality you don’t really know that much at all.

Lies. Security assistance was not held.

Forward to 1:20 and listen, asshole.

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
You don't get a conviction.........you don't have Jack Squat. And you don't have a prayer in the Senate........

So this is NOISE.
Dumbfuck, the House impeaches, not the Senate.

rotfl-gif.288736

You're so stupid, you actually think Clinton wasn't impeached!

rotfl-gif.288736

For what?
You wish....
Who needs wishes when we have Trump's admission...?

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Out of context, faun.....but, you know that.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

You never know where Durham might wind up once he starts asking questions in Ukraine. And there was no mention of a meeting with Barr in the call, just stop lying.

LOLOL

So.... nothing about the Bidens, just as I said. But you've always got your hopes & dreams.

As far as Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr, of course Trump said that, I don't care how big of a dumbfuck you are...

"I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it."

"I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it."

"I will tell Rudy and Attorney General Barr to call."

"I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. "

"whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great."

Please highlight the word "meeting" in your quotes. The only thing I see referenced are "CALLS". Damn, you're as senile as your avatar. LMAO

LOLOL

You're an even bigger dumbfuck than I gave you credit for. People hold meetings all the time on phone calls. I do it myself for work.

Words have meaning retard.

meeting
[ˈmēdiNG]
NOUN
  1. an assembly of people, especially the members of a society or committee, for discussion or entertainment.
    "the early-dismissal policy will be discussed at our next meeting"
    synonyms:
    gathering · assembly · conference · congregation · convention ·
    [more]
  2. a coming together of two or more people, by chance or arrangement.
    "he intrigued her on their first meeting"

Forum List

Back