We went these over before.
Hunter got the high paying job with no experience. So?

Trump asking a favor to a foreign leader to investigate his political rival. Is not acceptable no matter how much you twist it. Trump is a piece of shit.

How is Kushner running around with out diplomatic experience? Don’t tell me he is doing it for free.

How is Guilliani a private citizen running around like a diplomat? Spreading corrupted propaganda. Don’t tell me he is doing it for free.

WTF does that have to do with it? Trump can hire anybody he wants.

View attachment 291181

This is not about Joe hiring somebody. It's about getting favors from a foreign corrupt company. Favors are not granted out of kindness. People expect something in return. An email was discovered through the FOIA that showed one from Burisma, dropping Hunters name to curry favor from the State Department.

Impeachment is not for what you or others find acceptable or not. Impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors, none of which Donald is part of.
I suggest you look at the meaning of the term "high crimes and misdemeanors" as used in the constitution. It has a much broader interpretation than criminal felonies and misdemeanors.

High crimes and misdemeanors - Wikipedia

Oh trust me, I already have. But then it begs the question of, what President hasn't committed high crimes?

If you already have. I doubt it because you are still posting hypocritical and lying information.
How much do they pay you to lie for Hillweary?

Nice deflection. I’m tired of winning.

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:
If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

His own words were the words of the United States of America. And it got results. Enough that Ukraine was removed from the Corrupt country list and could receive Offensive Weapons from the US. he showed a level of Statesmanship far beyond what you are capable of understanding. So, by his own words, he helped to change Ukraine from a completely corrupt nation to a near honest one. Not 100% honest but close enough compared to the other Eastern Block countries. What part of this are you having trouble understanding or did Putins GRU tell you to keep stirring that pot?

let's clean up Rump and his band of Criminals and then you can go after Biden if it trips your trigger. But having the Criminal Rump and his Sycophants do it is just a way to try and make us look the other way on their crimes. Sorry, Blackmail, Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, just to name three of a long list, we need to take care of those (and don't try and tell the rest of us that those charges aren't real) first. The only reason that they aren't being taken care of is the AG is working as Rumps personal Lawyer instead of representing the US and the Republicans in the Senate and House are all afraid that Rump is needed to get them, reelected. And then is Moscow Mitch. Congress has NEVER been this weak and the Executive Branch has never been this strong. Rump is closer to a King than a President which was what he wanted in the first place, the US Constitution of the United States be damned.

Again, having a bunch of criminals do a criminal investigation on anyone never ends well.
I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.

The difference is, the investigation of Rump is well on the way. Biden's investigation will go well into the next President. (and you can't really count on it being Rump). Finish what was already started. Deal with the criminals charged already and then go after Biden. But it makes little sense to have criminals investigate potential criminals.

"Well on its way?" Shit, TWO YEARS AGO you guys were telling me it was practically in the bag any day now!

Fuck you TDS libs..............and your corrupt whores like Biden......

ahhhh..............

Now I feel much better thank you.
:mm:
Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Are you better now..........the meds helping..............
Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?
No it's a problem for the left..........3 years of I GOTCHA..........and FLOP.

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Again? We haven't been going after Trump for 3 years. You're delusional.
What?????? :laughing0301:

That's meaningless. If its next on the agenda, that's all that matters, and it was.
You can't even prove that, lying fucking moron.
That's what he says, and no one in Ukraine has contradicted him.
That's what he says now. Where's his proof at the time?
Even with the lopsided inquiry, your side shot blanks. go figure.
And Trump's still gonna get impeached.
Oh you got 67 votes in the Senate...

You crack me up. LOL

Mr. Mueller hope you are feeling better............you looked ill when testifying.........and didn't even know what was in the Report.......

Mueller did exactly what he was supposed to do. Who knows why you think that's a problem for him?

And here we go again............You guys are so wrong all the time.........why should anyone listen to people who are always wrong.
Oh you haven't.........LMAO

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Name it...

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:

Name it...
Oh..........you have selective memory.......LOL

24 million dollar budget and on and on..

Where da hell have you been.........do you have no recollection like that pathetic testimony Mr. Mueller.

That's meaningless. If its next on the agenda, that's all that matters, and it was.
For what?

And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.
Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call
him out. Twits like you are priceless.

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.
I knew you couldn't do it, Daryl. You and your ilk had years to do it right, and you and your ilk passed on it.
Now run along, your words mean nothing.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Actually, this didn't get serious until Rump did the Election Fraud. And then did the Obstruction of Congress to cover it up.
So you're telling us that Mueller and the Russia Investigation wasn't "serious." That was just the "warm up" for the real stuff. Ahha.

Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....

You crack me up. LOL
LOLOL

Great, yet another dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Where did I say we have 67 votes in the Senate?? :cuckoo:
Congress doesn't Impeach...........they bring charges............even if you vote for a trial.........Trump isn't Impeached.........He will be FOUND INNOCENT.......of Charges.............LOL..........have you made them up yet.........LOL

When he's out of office from this Impeachment Circus ......let me know.

My god this Troll iis funny.

Name it...

Where da hell have you been.........do you have no recollection like that pathetic testimony Mr. Mueller.
WTF??

$24 million budget for what?

Name it...

WTF??

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

For what?
For one, for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national.

Dont let Fake Dave troll you guys. He doesn’t believe that he says. No one can actually be that stupid IRL.

No, Col.Angus, some people CAN be that stupid. Early in life as a small child, Dave's parents realized his best use in life would be to have him lobotomized, then prop him up with ass in air to use his butt as a cigar ashtray. It's been all downhill ever since for him from there.

Name it...

WTF??

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
LOLOL

Thanks for proving I was right, you're delusional. You can't even back up your bullshit.

:dance:

Damn, you're full of crap, if quid pro joe withheld US loan guarantees to interfere in the internal affairs of a foreign government, which he publicly admitted to BTW, he is as guilty of bribery as you claim Trump to be. That would make Trumps request justified and blow the shit out your narrative.

False.
There’s a very big difference.

Joe fired a well known corrupted prosecutor general Shokin. Or you don’t get the money.

Trump asking a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political enemies is totally WRONG or you don’t get the money.

Big difference.

You obviously lack an understanding of english. Trump told Zelensky that a lot of people want to know about the Bidens activities in Ukraine, he didn't say I want to know. There's a difference there you and most of your commie ilk don't seem to understand. So run along fool and learn the language.

Wrong. Try again.

Are you calling Flopper a liar. He posted that paragraph from the transcript, hell he even put in bold so you lanuguage challenged commies could understand it.

I didn’t see it. Can you point it to me.

You're kidding right, I'm not your secretary, read the damn transcript.

Name it...

WTF??

LOLOL

Thanks for proving I was right, you're delusional. You can't even back up your bullshit.

:dance:
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

For what?
Abuse of power Obstruction of Congress etc etc etc Pick one There are many

Name how the left has been going after Trump for 3 years.....
Seriously? How about the fake dossier in 2016? It's been non stop since then.
Yes....the FBI was doing the liberal's bidding....and if you don't believe that....stay tuned

Forum List

Back