Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?

No Butch....this is entirely a matter of islamic terrorism....if you want it stopped, you go to the source....I assume you care enough about your parents to insure their safety in relation to your actions...right?
It is entirely a matter of radical islamic terrorism and there is a reason why some countries are a target and some are not. The ones in Europe that are not or are low risk, like Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria etc have several things in common. They are conservative, have no use for the kind of so called "diverse society" and open border policies that got the other ones into the mess they are in now. The other things they also have in common are low crime and poverty rates + next to no national debt and in some cases even a surplus. Of course liberals don`t even want to mention these countries because it would make it too obvious who fucked things up wherever they govern or have governed.

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

So you're saying we should fight terrorism by terrorizing?

Grow a brain!

I don't think that would work. Terrorists believe that anybody killed in their quest will go to heaven with them. Killing family members didn't work for the mafia, so it won't work for the terrorists either.

But you know, I read stories on how these people are scared to death of pork products. They won't consume them even if they were starving to death, they won't even pet a pig. I read stories on employee disputes because the Muslim cashier won't scan a package of bacon.

So I say we swine coat all ammunition. The police carry pig coated ammo, our military carry pig coated ammo, and our bombs have pork butts in them.

The guy who hit Gotti's kid on his bicycle disappeared....the Mob has won more "innocent" verdicts by jury intimidation than any other means. Terror is an effective tactic but it's not much of a strategy. The VC did things to government or neutral villes that I won't reveal but suffice to say those who resisted ended up massacred in hideous ways. None of this is new to the world and ways to combat it aren't either....it's simply a matter of convincing terrorists they have more to lose than to prevail.

Winning the battle and winning the war are two different things. Where is the Mafia today?

To extrapolate on your solution, why don't we do the same to families of murderers in the US? Your 28 year old son gets pissed at his wife or girlfriend, and he chokes her to death. Why should we come after you simply because you raised your son?

People should be responsible for their own actions--not their family. If I go to a bar and get drunk, hit a mini-van and kill the family of five inside, why should my mother be put to death?

[

Winning the battle and winning the war are two different things. Where is the Mafia today?

To extrapolate on your solution, why don't we do the same to families of murderers in the US? Your 28 year old son gets pissed at his wife or girlfriend, and he chokes her to death. Why should we come after you simply because you raised your son?

People should be responsible for their own actions--not their family. If I go to a bar and get drunk, hit a mini-van and kill the family of five inside, why should my mother be put to death?

The Mob today is alive and well...the Russians have replaced the Italians somewhat in the northeastern cities but the Cosa Nostra is still alive and well. They went back to the low-profile after Gotti and all the attention he got. As to your question, killing somebody in a wreck isn't making a nail bomb to kill kids at a concert. You're equating your western values of life while the enemy does not. If you'd read the entire thread, you'd see I made it clear this is a tactic to use against jihadist butchers. They are an evil spawn their parents created and set adrift....my solution is to give ample notice that will no longer be tolerated and in one calendar year, retribution would be coming. Would it work?....it's always worked but for the faint of heart who haven't yet lost a loved one.

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

So you're saying we should fight terrorism by terrorizing?

Grow a brain!
What does that weird thing which grew in your head suggest as a solution for this mess ?
More of the same idiotic PC that allowed this shit to spread through open borders?
People like you should go on a "good will tour" and wave your gay pride fag flags while burning the stars&stripes in ISIS territory. Maybe these medieval goat fuckers welcome the opportunity before they slit your throats. Perhaps the aids virus is the perfect biological weapon to selectively take out the garbage on both sides of this conflict.

You're equating your western values of life while the enemy does not. If you'd read the entire thread, you'd see I made it clear this is a tactic to use against jihadist butchers.

So what you are doing is picking and choosing who's family we execute and who's family we don't?

Understandable if the family has similar connections to terrorist organizations, but no parent can control the actions of their children once they are adults. They are responsible for their children when they are children.

Should we have killed the father of Timothy McVeigh for the OKC bombing? His parents divorced when he was ten years old and was raised by his father. From what I've read, his father was never in any trouble yet alone being a radical.

So what you are doing is picking and choosing who's family we execute and who's family we don't?

Understandable if the family has similar connections to terrorist organizations, but no parent can control the actions of their children once they are adults. They are responsible for their children when they are children.

Should we have killed the father of Timothy McVeigh for the OKC bombing? His parents divorced when he was ten years old and was raised by his father. From what I've read, his father was never in any trouble yet alone being a radical.

WTF are you talking about? Was McVeigh an islamic terrorist or a terrorist at all? As I recall, he paid back the murderous Clinton/Reno cabal for the massacre at Waco. The whole premise of this thread is some kind of answer to baby bombers. If you're content about the current impotence of what we're doing now, fine. I'm suggesting we take out these dog's parents....a little terror in return ala the way the Israelis do. Parents are either responsible for their spawn or they're not. This ain't American Graffiti...this is 21st century real time criminals being hatched. Nitpick somebody else, I'm done with you.

You're equating your western values of life while the enemy does not. If you'd read the entire thread, you'd see I made it clear this is a tactic to use against jihadist butchers.

He isn`t picking and choosing the way you expanded it beyond the war on radical islamic terrorism.
T.McVeigh was not an islamic jihadist. He suggests we use the rules of war similar to the ones used during WW2 against Jihadis today. I don`t recall anyone like you complaining about Allied Bomber Command fire bombing the German civilians in order to break their will. Even to this day none of you bleeding heart liberals objected to that, most likely because you hate white Aryans in general including those who`s only "sin" was voting for D.J.Trump.
That`s why you are not nearly as concerned when white Anglo-Saxon kids get killed by Jihadis as you are if members of a different race get killed if we were to re-apply WW2 rules and methods to erase the entire jihadi clusterfuck.

So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?

No Butch....this is entirely a matter of islamic terrorism....if you want it stopped, you go to the source....I assume you care enough about your parents to insure their safety in relation to your actions...right?
Ah...so you only want to use your slaughtering solution for muslims....not other kinds of terrorists. Well, that sounds fair.

Only counts if it's a Muslim !

Like that dude who ran over the people in Times Square. So long as you don't say "allah" while doing it , no one cares !

Acts of Terrorism no matter what religion or race should never be tolerated at any moment in life...

Who tolerates terrorism!?!
RightWrs, if the terrorists are white christians, it would appear. The OP's slaughter solution doesn't apply to them.

Stupid analysis, because the difference is the families are complicit in the fact that they support the ideology of the terrorist and allow the actions to happen in most cases by not stopping them, or reporting their plans for investigation.

RightWrs, if the terrorists are white christians, it would appear. The OP's slaughter solution doesn't apply to them.

"slaughter"? It's airheads like you calling any kind of retaliation for muslim attacks "racist" or "islamaphobic"....you're clearly mentally ill.

Only counts if it's a Muslim !

Like that dude who ran over the people in Times Square. So long as you don't say "allah" while doing it , no one cares !

Acts of Terrorism no matter what religion or race should never be tolerated at any moment in life...

Who tolerates terrorism!?!

What white Christian terrorist? More lies conjecture and fantasy by leftist lying propaganda pumpers.

Ahh the French Solution in the Algiers... The Maggie Thatcher Solution for IRA...

How did that work out... If you don't know very badly....

What ever you do don't do this...

Ahh the French Solution in the Algiers... The Maggie Thatcher Solution for IRA...

How did that work out... If you don't know very badly....

What ever you do don't do this...

Is the IRA still bombing Brit buses? How about we pin medals on bombers' parents for doing such a fine job of raising a sick animal....sound good?

"slaughter"? It's airheads like you calling any kind of retaliation for muslim attacks "racist" or "islamaphobic"....you're clearly mentally ill.

Tom,

Please have a look at some history... Your solution will only make the problem worse... It is clueless...

Your methods have been tried before and failed miserably... The Brits couldn't defeat the IRA and they where close, spoke the same language... At one point they had 8,000 troops stationed in South Armagh among 24,000 population and they still couldn't take down the local IRA Brigade.

At the moment Islamic Terrorists kill far more Muslims than Christians. You want to commit war crimes (killing innocent Muslims) and then look for Moderate Muslim support... You will not get it...You will increase their support network went actually you should be trying to reduce it...

Show me where your methods have ever worked?

Forum List

Back