Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

Yeah... Doing evil to defeat evil is what you're selling here. You might see hole in the logic if you look.

• Banned
I should add my solution is applicable only after all our other efforts to identify and intercept a terrorist before he can act. Once he starts shooting or detonating a homicide-vest, it's time to give mom and pop a visit.

So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?

How about doing what we do in the US ? Give muslims the same shot at the American dream.

We don't have Muslim ghettos , we don't keep them in somebody corner of the city , jobless and stupid . Ripe Pickens for terror recruiting.

Yeah... Doing evil to defeat evil is what you're selling here. You might see hole in the logic if you look.

Sometimes you have to fight the devil with his own rules and the way he plays the game. Sad reality of life and no matter how much flower and kisses you toss at some they still want you dead, so it is either you or them, and my choice is them all the damn time with no guilt what so ever!

So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?

Only counts if it's a Muslim !

Like that dude who ran over the people in Times Square. So long as you don't say "allah" while doing it , no one cares !

Sometimes you have to fight the devil with his own rules and the way he plays the game. Sad reality of life and no matter how much flower and kisses you toss at some they still want you dead, so it is either you or them, and my choice is them all the damn time with no guilt what so ever!

Then that makes you the devil .

Look, England and France are major powers . They can take care if themselves . EVEN after the attacks they are dumb enough to get all crazy and start invading everything.

No Butch....this is entirely a matter of islamic terrorism....if you want it stopped, you go to the source....I assume you care enough about your parents to insure their safety in relation to your actions...right?

Look, England and France are major powers . They can take care if themselves . EVEN after the attacks they are dumb enough to get all crazy and start invading everything.

I did not write invade everything now did I Timmy, so why add that to what I wrote?

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and let be really honest and admit those terrorists that were Islamic that had jobs here and the American dream and yet they still attacked and killed innocent Americans, so I guess your idea does not work either!

I rather be a devil you know than fight the unkown devil that could get you killed!

Like that dude who ran over the people in Times Square. So long as you don't say "allah" while doing it , no one cares !

Acts of Terrorism no matter what religion or race should never be tolerated at any moment in life...

Yes, terrorism can be stopped.

But to begin with, the Western world will have to raise their game, because what they do presently to fight terrorism is not good enough! :mad-61: :rolleyes-41:

I did not write invade everything now did I Timmy, so why add that to what I wrote?

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and let be really honest and admit those terrorists that were Islamic that had jobs here and the American dream and yet they still attacked and killed innocent Americans, so I guess your idea does not work either!

I rather be a devil you know than fight the unkown devil that could get you killed!

How about some real restrictions on gun control then? Cause other than the Boston guys, the usual US terror guy is all about shooting up the public .

Acts of Terrorism no matter what religion or race should never be tolerated at any moment in life...

Who tolerates terrorism!?!

Yes, terrorism can be stopped.

But to begin with, the Western world will have to raise their game, because what they do presently to fight terrorism is not good enough! :mad-61: :rolleyes-41:

Our leftists are content with an "acceptable" body-count rather than rain Hell on the enemy in every imaginable way. They have the same disregard for the murdered that they have for us taxpayers who finance their lunatic ideas.

You are right, there is no difference at all.

They guy at Times Square was on his way to hijack three planes and fly them into buildings and then mutilate girls genitals and push a bunch of gheys of buildings and then blow himself up at concerts

Please think brahj.

Forum List

Back