Luxembourg And France Smirking About Their NATO Duties?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Terrific speech by President Trump about NATO members living up to their pledges to finance a formidable presence instead of relying on Uncle Sucker and a few others to pay the bills. Of particular interest was the prime minister of Luxembourg smirking from behind his hand to the frog Marcon (also a deadbeat member along with Merkel's Germany) while Trump was reading them the riot-act.

fast-forward to 4:55

So they think this is funny? I reckon they do. How funny would they think it was if they were EXPELLED for falling below the 2% of GDP required; a figure they agreed to for admission. The culprit was Xavier Bettel. Luxembourgh's contribution is the lowest of all NATO members.....0.42%. That's barely enough to stand up a national guard. And he thinks this is funny. He thinks a lot of things are funny...like marrying another guy: :puke:

luxembourg_x750_473467256.jpg

170123085139-nato-spending-780x439.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/170123085139-nato-spending-780x439.jpg

I used to visit Luxembourg often on business, and I occasionally saw the Luxembourg Army in action. He was very neat. But not threatening in any way.

No one forced the US to spend 1/3 of its budget on the military. You're the fools who invaded Iraq and some of your allies even joined the invasion.

Perhaps if stayed out of other people's business, you could save some money too.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Those guys smirking and mocking trump are not about to waste billions of dollars on the MIC. They do their crookery and thievery differently in Europe. Throwing money into the MIC rabbit hole is a USA thing.

Forum List

Back