Of Course Terrorism Can Be Stopped

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

For those prone to pearl-clutching or out-right fainting....stop reading now.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

Collective punishment is considered a war crime.

No one here should be surprised that you enthusiastically support the perpetration of war crimes.

Collective punishment is considered a war crime.

No one here should be surprised that you enthusiastically support the perpetration of war crimes.

"considered" by who...the appeasers at the Hague who haven't done squat against terrorism? FYI, dipshit, there ain't any rules in war other than doing everything imaginable to win it.

It's simply a matter of will. And the cure must be cast in stone so the kind-hearted and cowardly can't avoid it politically. So how do you do it? With abject, selective brutality. The Nazis would round up village leaders in occupied France and start shooting them until they exposed who'd attacked the German ranks. Did it work? Not entirely but pretty much. The Israelis bulldoze the family home of a Pali murderer. Does it work? Not entirely but pretty much. So, while I admit no tactic is perfect, we can surely put those who are responsible for the life of a terrorist in the cross-hairs....the parents.

Send assassins after the murdering coward's parents. This reworks the entire family dynamic in the ME. If they are going to bring children into the world, they stand responsible for them for the child's entire life. Make sure that child is raised to be a good person like your life depends on it....because it will. Make sure that child is properly educated and socialized. Make sure to keep in close touch with him to see any warning signs he's gone jihadist. And if he does, it's your parental duty to kill him before he starts killing us. Otherwise.....

Yeah... Doing evil to defeat evil is what you're selling here. You might see hole in the logic if you look.

Sometimes you have to fight the devil with his own rules and the way he plays the game. Sad reality of life and no matter how much flower and kisses you toss at some they still want you dead, so it is either you or them, and my choice is them all the damn time with no guilt what so ever!

Wow... Republicans used to get this. Or maybe just pretended to. If we become evil to defeat it - we haven't really defeated evil at all. We've surrendered to it.

Wow... Republicans used to get this. Or maybe just pretended to. If we become evil to defeat it - we haven't really defeated it at all. We've surrendered to it.

Right out of the DNC playbook....we're supposed to accept x-amount of carnage and they get a new voting bloc....wise up.

Who tolerates terrorism!?!

The left does. They are against securing our country with a wall. They tell us that you have a better chance at hitting the lottery than to be killed by a terrorist. They are for letting refugees in this country that could have terrorists in them.

Wow... Republicans used to get this. Or maybe just pretended to. If we become evil to defeat it - we haven't really defeated it at all. We've surrendered to it.

Right out of the DNC playbook....we're supposed to accept x-amount of carnage and they get a new voting bloc....wise up.

Nope. We're supposed to avoid creating an evil government.

How about some real restrictions on gun control then? Cause other than the Boston guys, the usual US terror guy is all about shooting up the public .

You mean like the terrorist attack in the UK?

Right, so we have more gun control and disarm the public the terrorists want to kill.......... brilliant.

Who tolerates terrorism!?!

The left does. They are against securing our country with a wall. They tell us that you have a better chance at hitting the lottery than to be killed by a terrorist. They are for letting refugees in this country that could have terrorists in them.

Refugees can have terrorists in them?

alienburst.jpg

So...this would also apply to those who murder elementary school students, black church members, movie goers? Kill their family members...maybe even others in their town?

Only counts if it's a Muslim !

Like that dude who ran over the people in Times Square. So long as you don't say "allah" while doing it , no one cares !

No one cared? WTF did you get that from?

Yeah... Doing evil to defeat evil is what you're selling here. You might see hole in the logic if you look.

Sometimes you have to fight the devil with his own rules and the way he plays the game. Sad reality of life and no matter how much flower and kisses you toss at some they still want you dead, so it is either you or them, and my choice is them all the damn time with no guilt what so ever!

Then that makes you the devil .

Look, England and France are major powers . They can take care if themselves . EVEN after the attacks they are dumb enough to get all crazy and start invading everything.

I did not write invade everything now did I Timmy, so why add that to what I wrote?

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and let be really honest and admit those terrorists that were Islamic that had jobs here and the American dream and yet they still attacked and killed innocent Americans, so I guess your idea does not work either!

I rather be a devil you know than fight the unkown devil that could get you killed!

How about some real restrictions on gun control then? Cause other than the Boston guys, the usual US terror guy is all about shooting up the public .

That's funny! The most recent attacks have been with bombs, cars or trucks, and knives!

How about doing what we do in the US ? Give muslims the same shot at the American dream.

We don't have Muslim ghettos , we don't keep them in somebody corner of the city , jobless and stupid . Ripe Pickens for terror recruiting.

Many of the leaders of terrorist groups come from well off families. Some have advanced education. And look at home many squander the ability to advance themselves here. Not working out so well, is it?

I don't think that would work. Terrorists believe that anybody killed in their quest will go to heaven with them. Killing family members didn't work for the mafia, so it won't work for the terrorists either.

But you know, I read stories on how these people are scared to death of pork products. They won't consume them even if they were starving to death, they won't even pet a pig. I read stories on employee disputes because the Muslim cashier won't scan a package of bacon.

So I say we swine coat all ammunition. The police carry pig coated ammo, our military carry pig coated ammo, and our bombs have pork butts in them.

I don't think that would work. Terrorists believe that anybody killed in their quest will go to heaven with them. Killing family members didn't work for the mafia, so it won't work for the terrorists either.

But you know, I read stories on how these people are scared to death of pork products. They won't consume them even if they were starving to death, they won't even pet a pig. I read stories on employee disputes because the Muslim cashier won't scan a package of bacon.

So I say we swine coat all ammunition. The police carry pig coated ammo, our military carry pig coated ammo, and our bombs have pork butts in them.

The guy who hit Gotti's kid on his bicycle disappeared....the Mob has won more "innocent" verdicts by jury intimidation than any other means. Terror is an effective tactic but it's not much of a strategy. The VC did things to government or neutral villes that I won't reveal but suffice to say those who resisted ended up massacred in hideous ways. None of this is new to the world and ways to combat it aren't either....it's simply a matter of convincing terrorists they have more to lose than to prevail.

Forum List

Back