Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

You need to do some studying.
Maybe. Can you name a war in which civilians were killed in such organised manner and which caused similar number of victims?
Really? What the US did to Germany and Japan was nothing short of a war crime. Then they repeated their love of total war on North Korea and Vietnam.

The Marshall Plan was a war crime?
Fire bombing and two abombs on defenseless cities full of women and children, are war crimes.
The Allies were not going to allow another 1918 and the following right wing garbage conspiracy theories that led to Hitler and the Holocaust.... The a****** right wing scumbag Germans and Japanese led to this....
Go to my active thread on this topic and get educated.

They are smart to fear the US. No other nation has caused more war, since 1945.
These wars are in no comparison with that one the Germans caused in 1939.
Maybe. Can you name a war in which civilians were killed in such organised manner and which caused similar number of victims?
Really? What the US did to Germany and Japan was nothing short of a war crime. Then they repeated their love of total war on North Korea and Vietnam.

"Really? What the US did to Germany and Japan was nothing short of a war crime. Then they repeated their love of total war on North Korea and Vietnam."

you must come from some alternate reality.

"Really? What the US did to Germany and Japan was nothing short of a war crime. Then they repeated their love of total war on North Korea and Vietnam."

you must come from some alternate reality.
Yeah the truth is hard to accept for a statist.

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung
Krauts should worry about the Muslimification of their country first.

Such trying to stop Soviet communists overrunning Europe? And we all know who the Soviet communist leaders were. They invented labor camps called Gulag also, way before WWII.

No. Accept their surrender and go home.

Japan wouldn't surrender, even after the first A bomb.
Wrong. Tried to surrender multiple times, but FDR and Dirty Harry Truman said fuck you slanty eyes. We kill you all.

Never liked FDR, but Truman seemed to be a straight shooter. I must have missed that in the history books, but then again the winner gets to write the history.

When you visit my town you can ask any of the Jungenbumser and they will start singing an alleluia on the US but the reality looks different. The new annual security report by Allensbach includes many factors like economic development, crime, terrorism, cataclysm, ect. But it is astonishing that all this threats are dwarfed by the fear of the US government.
Trump is fueling this fear but he is not the actual catalyst in my opinion. With Trump, the government has just dropped all pretense, that´s all.

"The security report 2019 shows clearly: For the German citizens there is one central instability factor that terrifies them. And that is the USA under Trump."

Sicherheitsreport 2019 | Sicherheitsreport - Centrum für Strategie und Höhere Führung

Trump wants to get the U.S. out of NATO and out of Germany and most of Europe. Has Angela Merkel expressed a desire for the U.S. to leave? This American would be thrilled if she did! After all, I believe NATO is a paper tiger and is irrelevant and I believe American troops should be based somewhere other than Europe.

Trump wants to get the U.S. out of NATO and out of Germany and most of Europe. Has Angela Merkel expressed a desire for the U.S. to leave? This American would be thrilled if she did! After all, I believe NATO is a paper tiger and is irrelevant and I believe American troops should be based somewhere other than Europe.
American troops should be stationed at home, but it’s too late now. The powers that be LOVE empire and imperialism. They have the media and acedemia in their pocket.

What do you call U-boats attacking merchant ships?

That was the campaign Trump. He has no intention of leaving Nato unless Europe starts to stand on own foods.

What do you call U-boats attacking merchant ships?
A war crime.

No. Accept their surrender and go home.

Japan wouldn't surrender, even after the first A bomb.
Wrong. Tried to surrender multiple times, but FDR and Dirty Harry Truman said fuck you slanty eyes. We kill you all.

Never liked FDR, but Truman seemed to be a straight shooter. I must have missed that in the history books, but then again the winner gets to write the history.
Yes they do, but you don’t have to accept their lies.

That was the campaign Trump. He has no intention of leaving Nato unless Europe starts to stand on own foods.

Wrong. Trump wants out, as do many Americans.

Wrong. Trump wants us to pay more. If the US gets out, I am fine with that.

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.
Trump suggested we do just that and then he was immediately attacked by the MSM, Ds and Rs, and Deep State operatives. Nothing is more powerful in this country, than the Military Industrial Complex.

Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

An air base for logistics might make sense, but only with the permission of the German government. After all, Trump isn't a dictator.

Forum List

Back