Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

... Trump wants to get the U.S. out of NATO and out of Germany and most of Europe. Has Angela Merkel expressed a desire for the U.S. to leave? This American would be thrilled if she did! After all, I believe NATO is a paper tiger and is irrelevant and I believe American troops should be based somewhere other than Europe.

You are right. Trump killed the Nato. And your vice president Pence made clear that the USA will not defend Germany in case Russians will invade us.

shot down refugees

Shot down? Were they flying refugees?

circus-families-5.jpg

Shot to death. Murdered. How do you call your aerroplanes who had fired with machine guns into tracks of replaced people ?

Last edited:
They are smart to fear the US. No other nation has caused more war, since 1945.
These wars are in no comparison with that one the Germans caused in 1939.
You need to do some studying.
Maybe. Can you name a war in which civilians were killed in such organised manner and which caused similar number of victims?
Really? What the US did to Germany and Japan was nothing short of a war crime. Then they repeated their love of total war on North Korea and Vietnam.

What do you call U-boats attacking merchant ships?

The Lusitania for example was full of illegal weapons for England. That's why it exploded.

Wrong. Trump wants out, as do many Americans.
Wrong. Trump wants us to pay more. If the US gets out, I am fine with that.

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.
Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

An air base for logistics might make sense, but only with the permission of the German government. After all, Trump isn't a dictator.
I don´t know. We do still have a post-war period and the US and Russia can use our airspace even without announcement.

Why do you try to give other people the illusion you are a German?

Germany is afraid that the US will interfere with the national March to becoming an islamic republic.

Germans will not all bare their necks for the muslim masters. It's not in their DNA. Today, somewhere in Germany the next Hitler is starting to seethe.

Somewhere in Washington.

Trump wants to get the U.S. out of NATO and out of Germany and most of Europe. Has Angela Merkel expressed a desire for the U.S. to leave? This American would be thrilled if she did! After all, I believe NATO is a paper tiger and is irrelevant and I believe American troops should be based somewhere other than Europe.
That was the campaign Trump. He has no intention of leaving Nato unless Europe starts to stand on own foods.

Wrong. Trump wants out, as do many Americans.
Wrong. Trump wants us to pay more. If the US gets out, I am fine with that.

Well, I think you and I are on the same page. I don't believe that Germany is facing an invasion from the Russians nor from anyone else. NATO was a great success, but it's time is over. The U.S. should withdraw its 33,000 remaining troops.
Trump won´t. Germany is a key element, where the US conducts many transport flights, ect. 800 bases in 70 countries need an infrastructure.

Move it to Poland and the Ukraine.

And your vice president Pence made clear that the USA will not defend Germany in case Russians will invade us.

The Russians have no plans to invade Germany. Germany is their best customer. Not even the Germans are worried about the Russians, as evidenced by the putrid state of their "military".

You can try as hard as you like, I'm going to have a very hard time drumming up much sympathy for the Germans.

_85839893_025396526-1.jpg

If, after the war, every single man, woman, and child in Germany had been thrown into concentration camps, it wouldn't have gone far enough towards making things right.

You can try as hard as you like, I'm going to have a very hard time drumming up much sympathy for the Germans.

If, after the war, every single man, woman, and child in Germany had been thrown into concentration camps, it wouldn't have gone far enough towards making things right.

Lots of my ancestors were Jews and I see in someone like you nothing else than an US-American Nazi. You don't see any value in any life of anyone.

Last edited:

Lots of my ancestors were Jews and I see in someone like you nothing else than an US-American Nazi. You don't see any value in any life of anyone.

Depends on the life.

gtopa1

I hope you know you applauded someone who attributes Jews to be responsible for the Holocaust - so he thinks his misuse of the victims of the Holocaust gives him the right to murder all and every German whenever he likes to do so. Jews and Germans are by the way for me the same people and never anyone in my family - Jew or not - had helped Nazis. I will for sure not start to do so now only because a Nazi is an US-American Nazis who hates Germans.

Last edited:
gtopa1

I hope you know you applauded someone who the attribuates Jews to be responsible for the Holocaust - what gives him the right to murder all and every German wenever he likes to do so. Jews and Germans are by the way for me the same people and never anyone in my family - Jew or not - had helped Nazis. I will for sure not start to do so now only because Nazis are US-American Nazis.

An interesting aspect of German History, the second the war was over, no German had ever heard of the Nazis.

gtopa1

I hope you know you applauded someone who the attribuates Jews to be responsible for the Holocaust - what gives him the right to murder all and every German wenever he likes to do so. Jews and Germans are by the way for me the same people and never anyone in my family - Jew or not - had helped Nazis. I will for sure not start to do so now only because Nazis are US-American Nazis.

An interesting aspect of German History, the second the war was over, no German had ever heard of the Nazis.

I don't discuss with Nazis like you, enemy mine. You are a shame for all mankind.

gtopa1

I don't discuss with Nazis like you.

2.jpg

gtopa1

2.jpg

Why do you use a picture of Moshe Dayan as your avatar, Nazi?

gtopa1

2.jpg

He's much better looking than David Ben-Gurion.

gtopa1

2.jpg

He's much better looking than David Ben-Gurion.

Okay - I informed g'd about this problem, Nazi.

Last edited:
I do not know why they would fear the US but I am for removing the troops station in Germany

Germany is no longer a threat, there is no reason to spend the money on having military bases and troops station there

if the Europeans want to stay that is there business

Russia while not exactly are friend and would like nothing more than to be the premier world power is not going to invade Germany

Nuclear war is remote as both sides no that no one wins

So close the bases and save some money

Germany is a democratic federal parliamentary government (whatever that is)

The people elect their leaders

They make good cars, without a substantial military they can devote money to business and whatever social programs they have

So lets stop the pretenses, the war is over and ended in 1945

why are we still there

Don't ask me about Japan

Forum List

Back