Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

New poll:

tpollc9jus.jpg
LOL. kim 17%, putler vova 8% German people a re not very intelligent

... No way. I don't want to be there to correct their wrongs. To save who? England? Nope. Spain? Nope. Who? Maybe Poland or Hungary, true allies. The rest of Europe can go hang as far as I'm concerned.

Do you know what it means for Europe and your own country USA to install intermediate range nuclear forces in Poland, Hungaria and the Ukraine? Besides the nucelar waste of Europe also the end of your own country.

We - all mankind - has by the way a much more bigger problem than the US-American dream of a dead Europe and the US-American paralytic delusions in context the problem climate change. The insects are dying out! Insects are the base of the eco-systems of the planet. This catastrophe will be able to kill the biopsphere where from we are all a part on our own. What is your nation doing to fight against this most important problem in the world? Not to speak about? Not to notice anything, because it makes no one happy to see the results of the own wrongness?

Here's some information about the problem: Scientists warn insects could be extinct 'within a century' | Daily Mail Online

/—/ We don’t have a dream of ax dead Europe. If we did, we wouldn’t have saved their sorry azzes twice during the last century and would have let the USSR roll over them. What a stupid Strawman argument.

Of course we did the first two wars over Republican resistance. I used to be for isolationism which was a disaster and ruined the league of Nations and the treaty of Versailles at the same time. Since then they have been the military industrial complex pretty much a disaster also. Your trumpian feelings on this today are also a disaster. How does it feel to be a Russian asset?

... No way. I don't want to be there to correct their wrongs. To save who? England? Nope. Spain? Nope. Who? Maybe Poland or Hungary, true allies. The rest of Europe can go hang as far as I'm concerned.

Do you know what it means for Europe and your own country USA to install intermediate range nuclear forces in Poland, Hungaria and the Ukraine? Besides the nucelar waste of Europe also the end of your own country.

We - all mankind - has by the way a much more bigger problem than the US-American dream of a dead Europe and the US-American paralytic delusions in context the problem climate change. The insects are dying out! Insects are the base of the eco-systems of the planet. This catastrophe will be able to kill the biopsphere where from we are all a part on our own. What is your nation doing to fight against this most important problem in the world? Not to speak about? Not to notice anything, because it makes no one happy to see the results of the own wrongness?

Here's some information about the problem: Scientists warn insects could be extinct 'within a century' | Daily Mail Online

/—/ We don’t have a dream of ax dead Europe. If we did, we wouldn’t have saved their sorry azzes twice during the last century and would have let the USSR roll over them. What a stupid Strawman argument.

Of course we did the first two wars over Republican resistance. I used to be for isolationism which was a disaster and ruined the league of Nations and the treaty of Versailles at the same time. Since then they have been the military industrial complex pretty much a disaster also. Your trumpian feelings on this today are also a disaster. How does it feel to be a Russian asset?

/—-/ I wouldn’t know. How does it feel to be a cannibal?

All the more reason we should pull out of Europe and NATO.

Let the Europeans deal with Germany and Russia.

When it once more becomes the time for the US to bail Europe out of their own stupidity again, it should the policy of the US to get paid upfront before a single troop is deployed.

I find it amusing that people actually are so pussified that they think the US is a threat. I guess that is what happens when you are terrified.

When it once more becomes the time for the US to bail Europe out of their own stupidity again, it should the policy of the US to get paid upfront before a single troop is deployed.

I find it amusing that people actually are so pussified that they think the US is a threat. I guess that is what happens when you are terrified.
What Europeans will deal with Germany and Russia? Such dwarfs like say the Danish, Austrians or Belgians?

What Europeans will deal with Germany and Russia? Such dwarfs like say the Danish, Austrians or Belgians?
Are you again intervening to fend off surreal threats?

Don't know, don't care. I'm sure it will all work out fine for them.

Surreal? The history showed at least twice that they aren't that surreal.

If in your opinion the small countries must be protected from the powerful, who is going to protect them?
And yes, surreal. How are Germany and Russia threatening Belgium?

If in your opinion the small countries must be protected from the powerful, who is going to protect them?
/——/ Due to its strategic location and the many armies fighting on its soil Belgium has often been called the "battlefield of Europe" or the "cockpit of Europe". History of Belgium - Wikipedia

/——/ Due to its strategic location and the many armies fighting on its soil Belgium has often been called the "battlefield of Europe" or the "cockpit of Europe". History of Belgium - Wikipedia
But now it is the center of our union. I guess your forgot that or didn´t know at all.

But now it is the center of our union. I guess your forgot that or didn´t know at all.
/----/ I worked for Janssen Pharmaceutica (Division of J&J) from 1986 - 1992. They developed Fentanyl. It was based in Belgium. The original logo was a deer looking up to see the next invading army. That's what I know.
iu

The countries I mentioned in the previous post were just examples to show that 'the Europeans' mostly comprise of small states which cannot counter Germany and Russia in the case of a possible conflict.

Actually, we already discussed it with you, IIRC. And I told you that the division lies between Eastern and Western Europe in this matter. The East European countries view Russia as a threat and seek to defend themselves from it; while the West European countries see it as one of the main economic partners and seek a closer cooperation.

'Who is going to protect them?' isn't a correct form of the question. They should do their best to boost their capabilities to counter possible aggression as far as possible. But even their combined forces can't be on pair with Russia's. So, I am in faviour of creating of some organization similar to Nato, but for East European countries, with the US, Canada and Britain taking part in it.

/----/ I worked for Janssen Pharmaceutica (Division of J&J) from 1986 - 1992. They developed Fentanyl. It was based in Belgium. The original logo was a deer looking up to see the next invading army. That's what I know.
iu
So now that we have solved that question, what´s that threat to Belgium.

The countries I mentioned in the previous post were just examples to show that 'the Europeans' mostly comprise of small states which cannot counter Germany and Russia in the case of a possible conflict.

Actually, we already discussed it with you, IIRC. And I told you that the division lies between Eastern and Western Europe in this matter. The East European countries view Russia as a threat and seek to defend themselves from it; while the West European countries see it as one of the main economic partners and seek a closer cooperation.

'Who is going to protect them?' isn't a correct form of the question. They should do their best to boost their capabilities to counter possible aggression as far as possible. But even their combined forces can't be on pair with Russia's. So, I am in faviour of creating of some organization similar to Nato, but for East European countries, with the US, Canada and Britain taking part in it.
We can argue that Mexico is frightened by the US, as well...

Forum List

Back