Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

The Brits had their stuff, too. No need to go nuts. Such drugs were normal back then.

I think, in the 19th century, one could buy opium from the regular chemist.
The Brits had Benzedrin. It is just the same as Pervitin and was also available at the chemist.

You can still buy codeine in UK, but not in Germany.

So much for the EU.
It is easy to get your hands on Diazepam in Germany. And it is almost free.

It is what, anti-German? Diazepam (Valium) is not for free sale in Germany. Are you a drug dealer too, and not only a man who propagates Nazi-terrorism and murder, criminal? It is a crime to send diazepam from any country of the world to anyone in Germany, who is not authorized to get it. Diazepam is only available on prescription in Germany. Without control from a doctor of medicine no one should use it.
I didn´t claim that, Völkerwanderer.

What's that?
Read here:
Diazepam - Wikipedia

I was looking at the disclaimers. :omg:

Is that the stuff they give you in hospitals? Pre OP sedatives?
You can go to the doctor, pretend to be a junkie, jitter a little. Then you get a recipe and you have to pay about two €, depending on the package size. The junkies then eat it or sell it to buy H.

Good grief. Should you not slowly start to live? What you describe here is called "fraud". Fraud is a crime. And what you do here is to give drug addicts and alcohol addicts wrong tips. The worst case scenario is someone dies, because of your bullshit ideas.
It is not my idea but what is happening.

I think, in the 19th century, one could buy opium from the regular chemist.
The Brits had Benzedrin. It is just the same as Pervitin and was also available at the chemist.

So much for the EU.

It is what, anti-German? Diazepam (Valium) is not for free sale in Germany. Are you a drug dealer too, and not only a man who propagates Nazi-terrorism and murder, criminal? It is a crime to send diazepam from any country of the world to anyone in Germany, who is not authorized to get it. Diazepam is only available on prescription in Germany. Without control from a doctor of medicine no one should use it.

"Bleipriester" (what a stupid expression,which makes absolutely not any sense in the German language): I am a Bavarian. Some people here have ancestors who had lived 20,000 years ago (and longer) in the same village. Bavarians were never part of the Völkerwanderung (=of the migration of people, when the original Roman empire still had existed). My avatar (an "Aleman") is about 32,000 years old. We were 'always' here. Why for heavens sake is everything what you say about Germany and Germans always only a totally wrong stupid nonsense? And why are you not able to change this totally wrong world of ideas? It's 2020 and not 1933.

Last edited:
You are wrong. German soldiers of world war 2 were as normal people as US-American soldiers of world war 2 were normal people.

Nonsense!

The Nazis were being fed crystal meth by the handful.

Your soldiers use drugs too.

It was called Pervitin and was used over the counter by the public as well.

No. It was not under free trade in public during world war 2. After the war the use of this drug was over. In 2014 had appeared in Germany the first public study about the drug chrystal meth (German: Pervitin, Metaamphetamine). This drug is used in public now since about 20 years. This phenomenon is independent from world war 2. Chrystal Meth came as a drug from the USA to Germany. In places like the Czech republic (extremely "tolerant" laws in case of drugs) lots of people produce this drug and sell it in Germany for example.

The side effects became obvious later in the war.

Besides allowing their soldiers to go for days without sleep, making the Blitzkrieg possible,

"Blitzkrieg" (=war in speed of lightening) is a word, which was practically only used from the English propaganda. France had a problem with the Maginot line and Germany used the first time in history skydivers, which had attacked this defense wall from direction France. Bad luck for France. And before this had happened Germany had won very fast against Poland - but Poland was just simple without an army, which had had any chance against the German army.

a side effect is to increase soldiers' hostility and also to virtually eliminate any empathy. Great traits for a fighting soldier.

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

You imagine Germans = German soldiers = SS = Nazis = monsters. And you think the explanation are drugs. That's the stereotype which allows you to kill without any scruple as many Germans as you like to kill. For example with a bomb Mrs. Smith in Nürnberg in her living room during world war 2, where she watered her flowers. Who did you say is a monster and who did you say is not a monster?

You really need to brush up on your Nazi history.

Nazis Dosed Soldiers with Performance-Boosting 'Superdrug'
By Mindy Weisberger June 25, 2019
[...]
"Drugged, fearless and berserk"
The German methamphetamine Pervitin was initially marketed in the 1930s as a recreational pick-me-up, and scientists were experimenting with Pervitin before the war to see how long student users could stay awake and still perform well on exams, said World War II historian and documentary consultant James Holland.
[,,,]
By 1940, Pervitin was widely distributed among pilots in the Luftwaffe (the Nazi air force) to prime them for the rigors of long missions, or to ward off sleeplessness and hunger if their planes were shot down, Holland told Live Science

That was the year of the Blitz — the Nazis' relentless and devastating bombing attack against Britain — an initiative fueled by massive quantities of speed, Holland said.

Records from the British War Office estimated that over the three months of the Blitz — from April to June 1940 — about 35 million Pervitin tablets were sent to 3 million German soldiers, seamen and pilots, Nicolas Rasmussen, a professor in the School of Humanities and Languages at the University of New South Wales in Australia, reported in 2011 in The Journal of Interdisciplinary History.

Following this infusion of drugs, Wehrmacht soldiers (as the troops in Nazi Germany were called) marched and fought for 10 consecutive days, trapping and defeating the British army at Dunkirk in a decisive military victory, PBS representatives said in the statement.

In Britain, rumors swirled about dive-bombing Nazi pilots with a superhuman resistance to g-forces through drugs, and newspapers described sightings of German paratroopers who were "heavily drugged, fearless and berserk," according to Rasmussen.

Nazis Dosed Soldiers with Performance-Boosting 'Superdrug' | Live Science

The Allies found the Pervitin tablets in the cockpits of several downed Nazi planes and began experimenting with it and began supplying the Allied troops in the North African theatre.

The Nazis experimented with stronger stimulants combining crystal meth and cocaine on prisoners at various concentration camps. Men would be given the varying combinations and then forced to march, with 70 pound packs without rest until they died.

Are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

So much for the EU.

"Bleipriester" (what a stupid expression,which makes absolutely not any sense in the German language): I am a Bavarian. Some people here have ancestors who had lived 20,000 years ago (and longer) in the same village. Bavarians were never part of the Völkerwanderung (=of the migration of people, when the original Roman empire still had existed). My avatar (an "Aleman") is ablout 32,000 years old. We were 'always' here. Why for heavens sake is everything what you say about Germany and Germans always only a totally wrong stupid nonsense? And why are you not able to change this totaliy wrong world of ideas? It's 2020 and not 1933.

Good grief. Are you now reducing Germans to animals with your avatar?

You are wrong. German soldiers of world war 2 were as normal people as US-American soldiers of world war 2 were normal people.

Nonsense!

No. It was not under free trade in public during world war 2. After the war the use of this drug was over. In 2014 had appeared in Germany the first public study about the drug chrystal meth (German: Pervitin, Metaamphetamine). This drug is used in public now since about 20 years. This phenomenon is independent from world war 2. Chrystal Meth came as a drug from the USA to Germany. In places like the Czech republic (extremely "tolerant" laws in case of drugs) lots of people produce this drug and sell it in Germany for example.

Besides allowing their soldiers to go for days without sleep, making the Blitzkrieg possible,

"Blitzkrieg" (=war in speed of lightening) is a word, which was practically only used from the English propaganda. France had a problem with the Maginot line and Germany used the first time in history skydivers, which had attacked this defense wall from direction France. Bad luck for France. And before this had happened Germany had won very fast against Poland - but Poland was just simple without an army, which had had any chance against the German army.

a side effect is to increase soldiers' hostility and also to virtually eliminate any empathy. Great traits for a fighting soldier.

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

You imagine Germans = German soldiers = SS = Nazis = monsters. And you think the explanation are drugs. That's the stereotype which allows you to kill without any scruple as many Germans as you like to kill. For example with a bomb Mrs. Smith in Nürnberg in her living room during world war 2, where she watered her flowers. Who did you say is a monster and who did you say is not a monster?

[...]
The German methamphetamine Pervitin was initially marketed in the 1930s as a recreational pick-me-up, and scientists were experimenting with Pervitin before the war to see how long student users could stay awake and still perform well on exams, said World War II historian and documentary consultant James Holland.
[,,,]
By 1940, Pervitin was widely distributed among pilots in the Luftwaffe (the Nazi air force) to prime them for the rigors of long missions, or to ward off sleeplessness and hunger if their planes were shot down, Holland told Live Science

That was the year of the Blitz — the Nazis' relentless and devastating bombing attack against Britain — an initiative fueled by massive quantities of speed, Holland said.

Records from the British War Office estimated that over the three months of the Blitz — from April to June 1940 — about 35 million Pervitin tablets were sent to 3 million German soldiers, seamen and pilots, Nicolas Rasmussen, a professor in the School of Humanities and Languages at the University of New South Wales in Australia, reported in 2011 in The Journal of Interdisciplinary History.

Following this infusion of drugs, Wehrmacht soldiers (as the troops in Nazi Germany were called) marched and fought for 10 consecutive days, trapping and defeating the British army at Dunkirk in a decisive military victory, PBS representatives said in the statement.

In Britain, rumors swirled about dive-bombing Nazi pilots with a superhuman resistance to g-forces through drugs, and newspapers described sightings of German paratroopers who were "heavily drugged, fearless and berserk," according to Rasmussen.

The Allies found the Pervitin tablets in the cockpits of several downed Nazi planes and began experimenting with it and began supplying the Allied troops in the North African theatre.

The Nazis experimented with stronger stimulants combining crystal meth and cocaine on prisoners at various concentration camps. Men would be given the varying combinations and then forced to march, with 70 pound packs without rest until they died.

Are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

You did not understand what I said to you. And I fear you never will.

Yes, later in the war. Benzedrine (amphetamine) was first used in the North African theatre. The Nazis had been using Pervitin (methamphetamine) for some years.

methamphetamine
[ˌmeTHəmˈfedəmēn, ˌmeTHəmˈfedəmən]
NOUN
  1. a synthetic drug with more rapid and lasting effects than amphetamine, used illegally as a stimulant

All the more reason we should pull out of Europe and NATO.

Let the Europeans deal with Germany and Russia.

When it once more becomes the time for the US to bail Europe out of their own stupidity again, it should the policy of the US to get paid upfront before a single troop is deployed.

I find it amusing that people actually are so pussified that they think the US is a threat. I guess that is what happens when you are terrified.
What Europeans will deal with Germany and Russia? Such dwarfs like say the Danish, Austrians or Belgians?
Not our problem.
I see. The policy of isolationism may have great advances of course. But one of the flaws is that you can end up with missiles on Cuba again.
Not really. That would be considered an aggressive move against us and we would have the right to defend ourselves against it. However, I fail to see how that would affect us with regard to Europe.

I'm not advocating isolation. We would still trade with them economically (on our terms). We simply will not foot the bill for their safety. Nor anyone else for that matter.

If a country wants to make use of our military might, its cash on the barrel head and upfront.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

[...]
[,,,]

Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

When it once more becomes the time for the US to bail Europe out of their own stupidity again, it should the policy of the US to get paid upfront before a single troop is deployed.

I find it amusing that people actually are so pussified that they think the US is a threat. I guess that is what happens when you are terrified.
What Europeans will deal with Germany and Russia? Such dwarfs like say the Danish, Austrians or Belgians?
Not our problem.
I see. The policy of isolationism may have great advances of course. But one of the flaws is that you can end up with missiles on Cuba again.
Not really. That would be considered an aggressive move against us and we would have the right to defend ourselves against it. However, I fail to see how that would affect us with regard to Europe.

I'm not advocating isolation. We would still trade with them economically (on our terms). We simply will not foot the bill for their safety. Nor anyone else for that matter.

If a country wants to make use of our military might, its cash on the barrel head and upfront.

Not our problem.

Well, I don't know whether possible deepening of economic cooperation of Western Europe with Russia is in the US' interests. I think it is not. But I should say that I am not an American and my point may differ from yours.

I understand your feelings about the bills. But how it should be realized on practice? Let's imagine - some European countries have decided to unite themselves in some military union to counter some bigger country. But their combined forces aren't enough to do that and they decide to sign a military agreement with the US. On what terms the US can join this?

And of all the things in the world, Americans should fear Frau Merkel the most.

The way she has changed Germany and many other European countries (such as Greece, Italy, and even Sweden) is very sad.

I hope that she keeps her promise to retire soon. She has done enough.

I understand your feelings about the bills. But how it should be realized on practice? Let's imagine - some European countries have decided to unite themselves in some military union to counter some bigger country. But their combined forces aren't enough to do that and they decide to sign a military agreement with the US. On what terms the US can join this?

What are the 29 countries that are members of NATO?

Not our problem.

Not our problem.

Well, I don't know whether possible deepening of economic cooperation of Western Europe with Russia is in the US' interests. I think it is not. But I should say that I am not an American and my point may differ from yours.

For me, the acceptable terms for something like that would be we would provide the full might of the US military to your union's defense if attacked, but you would foot the entire cost of housing, training, and land for bases.

ETA: Payable upfront. Additionally, you would have to provide a percentage of your population to be trained up to help in your own defense.

Not our problem.

Not our problem.

For me, the acceptable terms for something like that would be we would provide the full might of the US military to your union's defense if attacked, but you would foot the entire cost of housing, training, and land for bases.

ETA: Payable upfront. Additionally, you would have to provide a percentage of your population to be trained up to help in your own defense.
Yes, that is reasonable. Your stance is close to my opinion.

What are the 29 countries that are members of NATO?
Nato has become a useless bureaucratic organization.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

[...]
[,,,]

Once again, are you seriously asking who were the monsters of WW-II, the Nazis or the Allies? Really?

You did not understand what I said to you. And now I'm sure you never will.

So much for the EU.

"Bleipriester" (what a stupid expression,which makes absolutely not any sense in the German language): I am a Bavarian. Some people here have ancestors who had lived 20,000 years ago (and longer) in the same village. Bavarians were never part of the Völkerwanderung (=of the migration of people, when the original Roman empire still had existed). My avatar (an "Aleman") is ablout 32,000 years old. We were 'always' here. Why for heavens sake is everything what you say about Germany and Germans always only a totally wrong stupid nonsense? And why are you not able to change this totaliy wrong world of ideas? It's 2020 and not 1933.

Keeps the problem why you try to give people the impression you are one of us German animals, anti-German, uneducated one.

And of all the things in the world, Americans should fear Frau Merkel the most.

The way she has changed Germany and many other European countries (such as Greece, Italy, and even Sweden) is very sad.

I hope that she keeps her promise to retire soon. She has done enough.

But......who would replace her?

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

[...]
[,,,]

You did not understand what I said to you. And now I'm sure you never will.

That's a relief.

Keeps the problem why you try to give people the impression you are one of us German animals, anti-German, uneducated one.

You are not German. If you was you wouldn´t support Germany´s destruction.

Forum List

Back