Of all things in the world, Germans fear the US regime the most

Germany is going to call on the USA to combat their inevitable transition to an Islamic State
Merkel was Germany's biggest traitor
Many Germans are also of this opinion too.

And who of you thinks he is sane?

I'm not a doctor, who makes medical diagnosis.

Then try to find out in another way what's wrong with you, anti-German. For example: When you don't fall out of your bed in the night, but from the ceiling, then perhaps you are a bat.

Trolling again?

Germany is going to call on the USA to combat their inevitable transition to an Islamic State

Then try to find out in another way what's wrong with you, anti-German. For example: When you don't fall out of your bed in the night, but from the ceiling, then perhaps you are a bat.

Trolling again?

1, 2, 3, 4, ... 4 ... 4 ... 4 ... only 4? .. Damn. No! Here it is: 5! My little finger is a little little sometimes - but for sure I have more than 4 fingers. Whether all anti-refugee themes worldwide have more than 3 brain cells is another thing.

Last edited:

Trolling again?

1, 2, 3, 4, ... 4 ... 4 ... 4 ... only 4? .. Damn. No! Here it is: 5! My little finger is a little little sometimes - but for sure I have more than 4 fingers. Whether all anti-refugee themes worldwide have more than 3 brain cells is another thing.

You already got us in to trouble. You and Ding.

Maybe y'all should take a look at yourself before worrying about the USA protecting you.
Maybe you do.
I know well that Germany is turning into a shithole and those leaving face the consequences of their own electoral behavior. I have no money, I can´t leave.

You are wrong. German soldiers of world war 2 were as normal people as US-American soldiers of world war 2 were normal people.

Nonsense!

The Nazis were being fed crystal meth by the handful. It was called Pervitin and was used over the counter by the public as well. The side effects became obvious later in the war.

Besides allowing their soldiers to go for days without sleep, making the Blitzkrieg possible, a side effect is to increase soldiers' hostility and also to virtually eliminate any empathy. Great traits for a fighting soldier.

pervitin-marching-L.jpg
The Brits had their stuff, too. No need to go nuts. Such drugs were normal back then.

[QUOTE

="Markle, post: 23892196, member: 57289"]
Maybe y'all should take a look at yourself before worrying about the USA protecting you.

Maybe you do.
I know well that Germany is turning into a shithole and those leaving face the consequences of their own electoral behavior. I have no money, I can´t leave.

Do you really think it is a shithole?

It still has that elegant edge. Italian styled clothes, trendy coffee shops.

Pretty girls; tight jeans; nice derrières.

The police and the doctors look like movie stars.

Pity about the Beamters

Last edited:
You are wrong. German soldiers of world war 2 were as normal people as US-American soldiers of world war 2 were normal people.

Nonsense!

The Nazis were being fed crystal meth by the handful. It was called Pervitin and was used over the counter by the public as well. The side effects became obvious later in the war.

Besides allowing their soldiers to go for days without sleep, making the Blitzkrieg possible, a side effect is to increase soldiers' hostility and also to virtually eliminate any empathy. Great traits for a fighting soldier.

pervitin-marching-L.jpg
The Brits had their stuff, too. No need to go nuts. Such drugs were normal back then.

I think, in the 19th century, one could buy opium from the regular chemist.

Trolling again?

No idea what you speak about nor who "Ding" is and what he said to your "us", whoever this us is.

Trolling again?

No idea what you speak about nor who "Ding" is and what he said to your "us", whoever this us is.

Don't worry about it. :flameth:

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

The Brits had Benzedrin. It is just the same as Pervitin and was also available at the chemist.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

The Brits had Benzedrin. It is just the same as Pervitin and was also available at the chemist.

You can still buy codeine in UK, but not in Germany.

So much for the EU.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

So much for the EU.
It is easy to get your hands on Diazepam in Germany. And it is almost free.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

So much for the EU.

What's that?

So much for the EU.

What's that?
Read here:
Diazepam - Wikipedia

So much for the EU.

What's that?
Read here:
Diazepam - Wikipedia

I was looking at the disclaimers. :omg:

Is that the stuff they give you in hospitals? Pre OP sedatives?

So much for the EU.

What's that?
Read here:
Diazepam - Wikipedia

You can go to the doctor, pretend to be a junkie, jitter a little. Then you get a recipe and you have to pay about two €, depending on the package size. The junkies then eat it or sell it to buy H.

Nonsense!

pervitin-marching-L.jpg

So much for the EU.

It is what, anti-German? Diazepam (Valium) is not for free sale in Germany. Are you a drug dealer too, and not only a man who propagates Nazi-terrorism and murder, criminal? It is a crime to send diazepam from any country of the world to anyone in Germany, who is not authorized to get it. Diazepam is only available on prescription in Germany. Without control from a doctor of medicine no one should use it.

Last edited:
Bleipriester

Nothing is "funny" in context with you, criminal. You are directly on the way to jail. Between "drug" and "medicine" is not a big difference. Diazepam is a damned dangerous drug - specially in context with other drugs or alcohol. The correct use of this drug for health care needs professional support.

So much for the EU.

What's that?
Read here:
Diazepam - Wikipedia

You can go to the doctor, pretend to be a junkie, jitter a little. Then you get a recipe and you have to pay about two €, depending on the package size. The junkies then eat it or sell it to buy H.

Good grief. Should you not slowly start to live? What you describe here is called "fraud". Fraud is a crime. And what you do here is to give drug addicts and alcohol addicts wrong tips. The worst case scenario is someone dies, because of your bullshit ideas.

Forum List

Back