Of All Popular Conspiracy Theories, Which Is Actually Most Likely To Be True???

I see you've lost a few brain cells since your last post, but at least your flaming is consistent of someone with an IQ of say....80-100. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Wait, I don't wanna know the answer to that question. Just don't have any kids.

I see you've lost a few brain cells since your last post, but at least your flaming is consistent of someone with an IQ of say....80-100. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Wait, I don't wanna know the answer to that question. Just don't have any kids.
LOL keep believing that
i give to you what you deserve, fucking moronic dipshit troofer
and i would almost be willing to bet, my IQ is higher than YOURS

LOL keep believing that

Yes, your clever use of the word "fuck" is no doubt a testament to your obvious intellectual superiority.

LOL keep believing that

why do i
find that hard
to BELIEVE lol

LOL keep believing that

why do i
find that hard
to BELIEVE lol
because you are a dipshit moronic troofer asswipe

LOL keep believing that

Yes, your clever use of the word "fuck" is no doubt a testament to your obvious intellectual superiority.
again, i give you what you deserve and nothing more
dipshit

You don't quit do you? I bet you're the type of alpha male knuckle dragger who would love nothing more than to go a few rounds with someone you disagree with right?

You don't quit do you? I bet you're the type of alpha male knuckle dragger who would love nothing more than to go a few rounds with someone you disagree with right?
wrong again, dipshit
i just love to call delusional dipshits like you delusional dipshits

wrong again, dipshit

You should really seek some professional help this cant be healthy for you
ah more TPP from the king of TPP

wrong again, dipshit

You are Delusional and Paranoid. You need help. Please do your family a favor and seek professional help. I can relate, I take meds for that myself. They work.

wrong again, dipshit

You are Delusional and Paranoid. You need help. Please do your family a favor and seek professional help. I can relate, I take meds for that myself. They work.
No delusions..no paranoia ..no need for meds..no complaints from the family
sorry to shatter your delusion

The FEDERAL RESERVE conspiracy.

It's so effectively bamboozled most of us that it can be done in the light of day and STILL people think it's a-okay, and just the way things have to be.

It is the bedrock of the system upon which this classist society is founded, folks.

Forum List

Back