O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

What about the Muslim issue? I thought this thread was about O'Donnell "dabbling" in witchcraft? Are you trying to change your argument AGAIN?

What about it? You thought it important to bring up. Why?

And when you find the courage to actually discuss the merits. Wake us.

I would like to know what the big deal is, this isnt near the level of infedelity of clinton. Or the corruption of the dem party.

So cut the BS and tell us why dabbling with witchcraft as a teen is so troublesome for you.

While getting head from an intern in the Oval Office is not what I would consider "mainstream", getting head in general, in MY HUMBLE OPINION, is much more mainstream than witchcraft. You disagree?

Still running from the question? Why does it trouble you so? What is the big deal?

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Good "mainstream" right wing stuff right there....
Lib's elected a vice president who had to kill a campaign because he was caught plagiarizing, and all they can bitch about is witchcraft during high school years.

Too fucking funny!

Liberals are godless bastards

However, we hold Conservatives to higher moral standards. That is why we can't accept a Mormon like Romney as a real Republican. How can you claim to be a Conservative while you practice satanic rites?

Lib's elected a vice president who had to kill a campaign because he was caught plagiarizing, and all they can bitch about is witchcraft during high school years.

Too fucking funny!

However, we hold Conservatives to higher moral standards. That is why we can't accept a Mormon like Romney as a real Republican. How can you claim to be a Conservative while you practice satanic rites?

With that type of intolerence, you should consider joining the left.

Too fucking funny!

Gee, ya' think maybe in her high school days she didn't have any political leanings. Ya' think that maybe through her lifes experiencies she realized that conservative values were more fitting for her beliefs?

Seriously, are you lib's really this fucking stupid?

Or, is your pending doom come november creeping so deep that all Maher and you clowns have is stupid shit like this?

Christ, liberals are fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo:

O'Donnell seems to think that because she has not practiced witchcraft since High School she is no longer a witch.

Anyone who has ever watched Bewitched knows that even if you try to lead a normal life, your powers as a witch stay with you. How do we know that O'Donnell won't be twitching her nose and casting spells? Can we be sure she didn't use her powers against Castle?

what's all this about her having her house foreclosed, wait please don't tell me she's a fiscally conservative witch. LOFL

O'Donnell seems to think that because she has not practiced witchcraft since High School she is no longer a witch.

Anyone who has ever watched Bewitched knows that even if you try to lead a normal life, your powers as a witch stay with you. How do we know that O'Donnell won't be twitching her nose and casting spells? Can we be sure she didn't use her powers against Castle?
IGNORANT POST OF THE DAY!

As usual, brought to us by a liberal idiot!......And they wonder why a trouncing is coming their way!:cuckoo:

what's all this about her having her house foreclosed, wait please don't tell me she's a fiscally conservative witch. LOFL

Witch O'Donnells house is foreclosed.....Banking industry collapses

Coincidence????

As usual, brought to us by a liberal idiot!......And they wonder why a trouncing is coming their way!:cuckoo:

He speaks the truth.

The only way we could confirm that she is not a witch would be to drown her. If she dies, then she is not a witch.

He speaks the truth.

The only way we could confirm that she is not a witch would be to drown her. If she dies, then she is not a witch.

You "Liquidated Her" Hmmmmmmmmmm

wickedwitch-11.jpg

My gawd, ARE THEY eva going to let this stupid shit go?

This is a SIGN they are in DESPERATION MODE folks.

We have them on the run...lets ROLL on.:clap2:

No shit they are so scared they are focusing on what someone did in high school and talked about on Politically incorrect. This is a complete joke which is exposing the Dems sheer desperation.

I have some legitimate grips with this women, but this crap is just stupid.

Forum List

Back