O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

Are you saying you are capable of dicussing the merits without the straw arguments?

Then please start. So she dabbled in witch craft. SO? Are you stuck in the 1600s? Do you still feel burning witches is appropriate? We already see you endorse character assination. What else can you offer other then hate?

I have issues with the Tea Baggers and their GOP counterparts labeling O'Donnell and Angle as "mainstream". Please enlighten us all as to when witchcraft became mainstream?

Write a letter. I have issues with the dem party stating they are for the middle class, when it is easily proven a lie.

So.....you agree that my issues is not a straw argument as you originally claimed, and now want to throw in a blanket statement with nothing to back you up. Good show!!

I have issues with the Tea Baggers and their GOP counterparts labeling O'Donnell and Angle as "mainstream". Please enlighten us all as to when witchcraft became mainstream?

Write a letter. I have issues with the dem party stating they are for the middle class, when it is easily proven a lie.

So.....you agree that my issues is not a straw argument as you originally claimed, and now want to throw in a blanket statement with nothing to back you up. Good show!!

I called you on the muslim issue, as you continue to deflect. Chicken?

How quiclky they forget that as an adult, Queen Hillary herself was having imaginary conversations with dead people... Held "sessions" with her "personal advisor"...

And Hillary stated this WHERE, exactly?

Is your Google broken?

Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

CNN - Book says Hillary talks to dead - June 22, 1996

What about the Muslim issue? I thought this thread was about O'Donnell "dabbling" in witchcraft? Are you trying to change your argument AGAIN?

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Good "mainstream" right wing stuff right there....
Lib's elected a vice president who had to kill a campaign because he was caught plagiarizing, and all they can bitch about is witchcraft during high school years.

Too fucking funny!

How quiclky they forget that as an adult, Queen Hillary herself was having imaginary conversations with dead people... Held "sessions" with her "personal advisor"...

Is your Google broken?

Mrs. Clinton herself wrote about her imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt in her June 10 column. She said she talked to Roosevelt about the role of a first lady.

"She usually responds by telling me to buck up, or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros," Mrs. Clinton wrote.

Google has no information on where this "Jun 10 column" is...

this will be funny, dems should just run the clip of her discussing her date with a witch like it was normal. Hillarious

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igFiyyFTF88]YouTube - Pastor Muthee Wasilla Assemblies of God Witch Forced To Leave Village After Sarah Palin's Preacher Accused Her Of Causing Traffic Accidents[/ame]

Is your Google broken?

Well, then... If Google doesn't have it then it never happened...

Good show!!!

And you wonder why even the liberals here think you're a fucking idiot....

What about the Muslim issue? I thought this thread was about O'Donnell "dabbling" in witchcraft? Are you trying to change your argument AGAIN?

What about it? You thought it important to bring up. Why?

And when you find the courage to actually discuss the merits. Wake us.

I would like to know what the big deal is, this isnt near the level of infedelity of clinton. Or the corruption of the dem party.

So cut the BS and tell us why dabbling with witchcraft as a teen is so troublesome for you.

Lib's elected a president who spent 20 years in the church of an anti-american racist reverend, relishing in anti-american racist propoganda, and all they can do is bitch about witchcraft during high school years.

Too fucking funny!

Of course, dismissing this by pointing to the other side while simultaneously belittling anyone who references Boooosh is perfectly sensible.

Lib's elected a president who spent 20 years in the church of an anti-american racist reverend, relishing in anti-american racist propoganda, and all they can do is bitch about witchcraft during high school years.

Too fucking funny!

An Anti American Reverend? The man served his fucking Country with honor. He risked his life for this Country.

Too fucking funny!

An Anti American Reverend? The man served his fucking Country with honor. He risked his life for this Country.

So did murtha before casting guilty verdicts before trial.

Too fucking funny!

And then turned into a racist, anti-american piece o' shit!.......Obama spent twenty years being spoonfed that garbage. AND IT CLEARLY SHOWS!

What about it? You thought it important to bring up. Why?

And when you find the courage to actually discuss the merits. Wake us.

I would like to know what the big deal is, this isnt near the level of infedelity of clinton. Or the corruption of the dem party.

So cut the BS and tell us why dabbling with witchcraft as a teen is so troublesome for you.

While getting head from an intern in the Oval Office is not what I would consider "mainstream", getting head in general, in MY HUMBLE OPINION, is much more mainstream than witchcraft. You disagree?

Well, then... If Google doesn't have it then it never happened...

Good show!!!

And you wonder why even the liberals here think you're a fucking idiot....

It was YOU who recommended I try Google, wasn't it? Fucking idiot.

Yes, that's how I found the CNN article mentioning Woodward's comments...

Obviously CNN is lying, right PudYank?

Forum List

Back