O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

My gawd, ARE THEY eva going to let this stupid shit go?

This is a SIGN they are in DESPERATION MODE folks.

We have them on the run...lets ROLL on.:clap2:

No shit they are so scared they are focusing on what someone did in high school and talked about on Politically incorrect. This is a complete joke which is exposing the Dems sheer desperation.

I have some legitimate grips with this women, but this crap is just stupid.

Lighten up..

The whole thing is fucking funny

"I was in high school, how many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, there's been no witchcraft since," she said, shrugging off her dalliances with the dark arts.

FOXNews.com - O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....well, that makes it all better. Since when is practicing witchcraft "mainstream"? Does the Religious rightwing approve of this "mainstream" candidate?

1) I don't really support or disaprove of this lady
2) She isn't a wiccan and she explored witchcraft in HIGH SCHOOL...HIGH SCHOOL PEOPLE
3) The mainstream canidate is the one from her own party she defeated in the primary.

She has said and had many other ditzy moments that could hurt her chances that were way more recent and relevant than a HIGH SCHOOL interest in witchcraft. For a "liberal" minded person your stance is very surprising as you come across negatively judgemental of Wiccans. (if I were a dem I would say you are as bigoted as those attacking the mosque near ground zero, good thing i'm not that loony).

Last edited:
I don't think even the democrats are dumb enough to lose to a witch.

Why not? They practice vodoo economics.

What are you talking about? Regan invented was is now called "voodoo economics." You know, the theory that giving tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans will somehow help the middle class too?

LOL Incorrect. However that is how progressives coined it. The same people that allowed government to raid SS and then raised taxes on grandma not once but twice.

You were saying?

I don't think even the democrats are dumb enough to lose to a witch.

What are you talking about? Regan invented was is now called "voodoo economics." You know, the theory that giving tax cuts to the wealthiest Americans will somehow help the middle class too?

Um learn you history, Reagan was simply copying JFKs tax polices. JFK was a big supply side guy, what you call voodoo, or trickle down economics.

Um learn you history, Reagan was simply copying JFKs tax polices. JFK was a big supply side guy, what you call voodoo, or trickle down economics.

Indeed. JFK and Reagan knew how to handle the governments role in the economy. Bush and Obama have NO CLUE.

LOL Incorrect. However that is how progressives coined it. The same people that allowed government to raid SS and then raised taxes on grandma not once but twice.

You were saying?

LOL!!! Yeah right.

Voodoo ecomomics created the defecit this country faces. That's why it's called "voodoo economics." Look at the growth of the U.S. national debt since 1980 and I guarantee you will see it start to go up dramatically during the 80's. Why? Because you can't lower taxes and keep spending. That's common sense but I guess not for conservatives who have been brainwashed by people like Reagan.

Perhaps you should have read the book.

Since you can read my thoughts, What am I thinking now? Vodoo economics is what is being practiced by this admin. Just because you coin a phrase doesnt make it correct. Just a distortion from your real policies, evidenced by the DNC instructions to members. DONT TALK ABOUT IT.

You were saying?

Not to worry....Obamacare has death panels to take care of Grandma. So says Palin, so it must be true!

Last edited:

You were saying?

Not to worry....Obamacare has death panels to take care of Grandma. So say Palin, so it must be true!

Death panel is a close description but not accurate. One person gets to write the regulation and decide what the cut off age is for treatment.

Glad we could help you out with that.

You were saying?

Not to worry....Obamacare has death panels to take care of Grandma. So say Palin, so it must be true!

Death panel is a close description but not accurate. One person gets to write the regulation and decide what the cut off age is for treatment.

Glad we could help you out with that.

OMG....OMG :eusa_pray:

DEATH PANELS

Curse you to Hell Democrats!

"I was in high school, how many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, there's been no witchcraft since," she said, shrugging off her dalliances with the dark arts.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....well, that makes it all better. Since when is practicing witchcraft "mainstream"? Does the Religious rightwing approve of this "mainstream" candidate?

so now you're bashing what she did in high school?

give me a break...why aren't you bashing obama doing coke in college?

Let's get back on-topic here. This is supposed to be about the Republicans being taken over by Satanic forces, ... or tell us something we didn't already know! :evil:

Let's get back on-topic here. This is supposed to be about the Republicans being taken over by Satanic forces, ... or tell us something we didn't already know! :evil:

We already knew that

Dick+Cheney+is+the+Devil.jpg

So what...Mainstream libs approve of Obama.

Perhaps you should have read the book.

Since you can read my thoughts, What am I thinking now? Vodoo economics is what is being practiced by this admin. Just because you coin a phrase doesnt make it correct. Just a distortion from your real policies, evidenced by the DNC instructions to members. DONT TALK ABOUT IT.

What are you talking about. Maybe you should learn to read who I was quoting. I was quoting and responding to what Urkie said about Reagan inventing it. I was not even talking to you, let alone pretending to know what you thought.

You were saying?

Not to worry....Obamacare has death panels to take care of Grandma. So says Palin, so it must be true!

Its not just her saying it idiot!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwB6WY9qhuE]YouTube - Bill Gates Wants Death Panels: Dying People VS Teachers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qohJ8cFhgQ&feature=related]YouTube - Mark Levin - Bill Gates and the Death Panels[/ame]

So what...Mainstream libs approve of Obama.

and Obama is a self admitting "cocain dabbler".... oh, but thats OK :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back