Obama Aides Weigh Bid to Tie the G.O.P. to the Tea Party

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/20/u...l=1&adxnnlx=1284977778-rOTiq7xgpwOAdnt40CLKug

Read it all here!

Oh, WAY to go liberals!

Considering how many tea party candidates are winning this year, do you really think this will help you?

For example. How many people in the country are against Obama care?

The Tea Party is against Obama care?

But the Tea Party are the extremists???????

How many are against raising taxes?

The Tea Party are against raising taxes.

But the Tea Party are the extremists?

You know Bill Clinton tried the same thing. Making it out that ANYONE that disagreed with him was an "extremist" and akin to those involved in the OK City Bombing.

IT DIDN'T WORK!

This is part and parcel of the Democrats' desperation. Smearing is all they have left.

So, I suggest Obama go right out and do this campaign.

November is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you Remember, the Clinton administration came up with the, right wing conspiracy.
So this is really nothing new for the Democrats.
The difference today, is they are NOW ATTACKING the citizens themselves when they go after the Tea Party. SO I SAY, GO FOR IT. show your TRUE colors.

November can't come SOON enough.

If you Remember, the Clinton administration came up with the, right wing conspiracy.
So this is really nothing new for the Democrats.
The difference today, is they are NOW ATTACKING the citizens themselves when they go after the Tea Party. SO I SAY, GO FOR IT. show your TRUE colors.

November can't come SOON enough.

That's my view.

By MY GUEST, liberals. Go right ahead and insult the values of everyday Americans. See how many votes this gets you in November! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back