O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

Be grateful, she was a generous gift to you. Although if this was the only blip on the radar I would be OK with this, as a stupid highschool thing. However, she has a cemetery in her closet.

Please jumped all over Karl Rove for bashing her, but she appears to be like the Rep Greene who is running against Demitt.

"I was in high school, how many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? But no, there's been no witchcraft since," she said, shrugging off her dalliances with the dark arts.

FOXNews.com - O'Donnell: No Witchcraft Since High School

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....well, that makes it all better. Since when is practicing witchcraft "mainstream"? Does the Religious rightwing approve of this "mainstream" candidate?

Then you do have comprehension issues. That was obvious.

Are you so inept we need to hold your hand at every post?

Here's a better idea. Answer the question, Beavis.

LOL Now personal attacks.

The sure sign of a weak mind.

You made the straw argument. Why do you now run from it?

I have made no arguments. I am simply commenting on O'Donnell's admissions. And yet you say I am the one with comprehension issues?:cuckoo:

Here's a better idea. Answer the question, Beavis.

I have made no arguments. I am simply commenting on O'Donnell's admissions. And yet you say I am the one with comprehension issues?:cuckoo:

LOL Your remarks were quite clear. You can not argue the merits so you act like a spoiled democrat. Very common for the perpetually offended.

Do I need to quote your remarks? Or are you capable of remembering what you posted just a few minutes ago?

this will be hillarious, republicans bitched about supporting a witch. A vote was taken, and consensus is she's not black/brown or a muslim. She's in.

LOL Your remarks were quite clear. You can not argue the merits so you act like a spoiled democrat. Very common for the perpetually offended.

Do I need to quote your remarks? Or are you capable of remembering what you posted just a few minutes ago?

I can argue the merits all you like. What would you like to discuss first? Her date at a satanic alter?

OMG, did he really say he is WORRIED SHE is casting SPELLS on people.???

dear me, side splitting.:lol:

Face it Steph

This is a CHRISTIAN nation and we expect our Republicans to reflect christian values. We already know those godless Democrats are beyond saving.

But for crying out loud....A witch?

We can accept our Christian Republicans performing exorcisms, speaking in tongues and handling snakes. But casting satanic spells on the opposition is going too far.

Be honest with us Steph. Do you really believe an airhead like O'Donnell actually won that primary without using her witchly powers?

This brings up a good question. We already know that the GOP and their supporters are against Muslims, because as Faux News tells us, ALL Muslims want to kill ALL Americans ALL the time. Since witches only kill SOME people SOME of the time, does that make them better political choices than Muslims?

It may be possible for O'Donnell to use her witchly powers to fight Muslims. She may prove useful in protecting the hallowed ground around ground zero.

But O'Donnells problem is how does she sell her being a witch to the GOP faithful? They won't even accept a Mormon as being a real Republican....how are they going to look at a witch?

Would a Witch be a RINO?

I can argue the merits all you like. What would you like to discuss first? Her date at a satanic alter?

Are you saying you are capable of dicussing the merits without the straw arguments?

Then please start. So she dabbled in witch craft. SO? Are you stuck in the 1600s? Do you still feel burning witches is appropriate? We already see you endorse character assination. What else can you offer other then hate?

Are you saying you are capable of dicussing the merits without the straw arguments?

Then please start. So she dabbled in witch craft. SO? Are you stuck in the 1600s? Do you still feel burning witches is appropriate? We already see you endorse character assination. What else can you offer other then hate?

I have issues with the Tea Baggers and their GOP counterparts labeling O'Donnell and Angle as "mainstream". Please enlighten us all as to when witchcraft became mainstream?

How quiclky they forget that as an adult, Queen Hillary herself was having imaginary conversations with dead people... Held "sessions" with her "personal advisor"...

That's it. We can't be having this... That she did something EVIL! I mean this is worse than setting bombs off in the US capital, or killing folks!

To the stake with her and her little kitty cat too.

kodon.jpeg

Maybe we will forgive her if she can magic away the Health care bill..

I have issues with the Tea Baggers and their GOP counterparts labeling O'Donnell and Angle as "mainstream". Please enlighten us all as to when witchcraft became mainstream?

Write a letter. I have issues with the dem party stating they are for the middle class, when it is easily proven a lie.

Forum List

Back