O'Donnell Admits To Dabbling In Witchcraft

I played Ouija a couple of times. Guess that means I dabbled in witch craft.
(I had a real bitchy girlfriend once. Does that also count?)

Are you running for office? Does anyone know you at all.. :lol:

Wait is that the extent of what she said? Sounds like a joke to me.

Do keep in mind while Politically incorrect did talk about politics it was also much about humor.

First off witch craft is not necessarily black magic.

Second, do we or do we not have freedom of religion in this country?

If so why do we automatically demonize someone for once checking out a fringe religion?
True

For the time being, especially if it is a Christian religion.

I am a bit surprised that she made it through the vetting process for the TP because of that.

If so why do we automatically demonize someone for once checking out a fringe religion?
True

I am a bit surprised that she made it through the vetting process for the TP because of that.

Well read the quote, and the context of where she said it. Sound more like a joke to me, than a real admission.

Looks to me like the left, and establishment republicans are playing games, and trying to make something out of nothing.

True

Well read the quote, and the context of where she said it. Sound more like a joke to me, than a real admission.

Looks to me like the left, and establishment republicans are playing games, and trying to make something out of nothing.

It's because they're threatened by a real citizen and not a 'Good 'Ol Boy or girl playing their political games.

True

Saw the interview tape. "Young dumb and full of come" is the thought that comes to mind. No harm no foul and a dead end IMO, I do have another issue with her though that is OT.

I had my astrology chart done, plus I threw salt over my shoulder to counteract the negative effects of breaking a mirror. :cool:

I had my astrology chart done, plus I threw salt over my shoulder to counteract the negative effects of breaking a mirror. :cool:

Heretic!!!

The inquisition, here we go, the Inquisition, what a show!

Heretic!!!

The inquisition, here we go, the Inquisition, what a show!

For those that don't grab the reference from History Of The World Part 1...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5McSEU48Y8"]YouTube - The Spanish Inquisition[/ame]

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell Practiced Witchcraft (BEST QUALITY)

So this is how desperate the left is to trash this woman. Now they have a video from the 90s on Politically Correct of her saying she dabbled in witchcraft.

Well....actually she says the phrase but her explanation is that she dated a guy that took her on a midnight picnic and used a Satanic alter.

I see a bit of a difference. Dabbling is not practicing. Being with someone who smoked pot and you got a contact high is pretty much what this amounts to in her admission. What she said leading up to the clip wasn't evident so the context was totally nonexistent.

Btw....my wife more then dabbles in witchcraft. She sees a pastor in the deep south and he gives her herbs and different concoctions that she uses to fend off evil spirits. She is deeply religious but if you look at it.....she more then dabbles in witchcraft. The reason she does is because so many in the South practice Black Magic. One relative almost killed her with some kind of poisonous concoction she gave for her to drink. I myself had a similar attempt on myself by a woman who was practicing Black Magic. Pouring salt on the windows and entryways of your home is dabbling in witchcraft. Some even say that the Mormon church practices witchcraft.

So..folks...this is the latest attempt by a desperate left to destroy this woman. Somebody who is as normal and American as the rest of us. She's pretty and conservative and they see that as a threat. So why not destroy her.
Bill Mahr showed this on his show friday night, and it wasn't to attack her. It was to get her to come on the show. He said he would keep showing them, which had more to do with her hair and style than her witchcraft. But keep trying to put words in our mouth.
Bill also said she was very nice, and that he enjoyed having her on his shows, and wants her to come on again.
I could care less what someone did 13 years ago.

Bill Mahr showed this on his show friday night, and it wasn't to attack her. It was to get her to come on the show. He said he would keep showing them, which had more to do with her hair and style than her witchcraft. But keep trying to put words in our mouth.
Bill also said she was very nice, and that he enjoyed having her on his shows, and wants her to come on again.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, he wants her to come on the show because he liked her hair in 1999.

Let's not forget Nancy Reagan and her astrology. The fact is NO ONE gets into power these days if they're not "hooked-up" (demonically possessed and empowered). We shouldn't expect anything else for now. That said, a witch on the 'right' is going to do less damage than a witch on the 'left'. Given the circumstances, I'll gladly take snake1 over snake2.

Oh, and one more thing; this kind of thing would not be appearing in the media unless it was intentional. Satanists want to slowly indoctrinate the public into accepting them -- eots above is right about all of the rituals that go on at UN and G-summits, these aren't isolated events, they are the norm for all those in power now.

Last edited:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, he wants her to come on the show because he liked her hair in 1999.

Is that what I said? :lol:
He said he was holding his footage hostage, so she would agree to come on the show. It was all lighthearted. I don't think he would have someone on his show 22 times, if he didn't like her.

Forum List

Back