Odds a black person killed by a cop: 0.000005%

Don't run, don't drive off, don't resist, don't wave knife, don't put hand in pocket, don't reach, don't punch a cop, don't reach into cop car, don't try to take gun, don't spit, don't kick....you won't get shot.

Don't put yourself in situations on a Freakin' daily basis all across the nation or bad stuff can happen.

Stats flat out simply don't match the narrative.
The "narrative" is the people hired to protect you aren't allowed to murder you. Pretty simple actually.

No they arent. And guess what? It's LESS likely that they do than getting struck by lightning or killed by a dog.

Stats prove that.

A black teen is 1000x more likely to end up in the NBA or NFL than be killed by a cop. 1000x!!!!
yet, people do not look to lighting as a role model..

They should. Lightning sparked Benjamin Franklins study of electricity and maybe the single greatest inventions of human history.....enabling the industrial revolution. Even if a person gets electrocuted once in a while

The "narrative" is the people hired to protect you aren't allowed to murder you. Pretty simple actually.

No they arent. And guess what? It's LESS likely that they do than getting struck by lightning or killed by a dog.

Stats prove that.

A black teen is 1000x more likely to end up in the NBA or NFL than be killed by a cop. 1000x!!!!

They should. Lightning sparked Benjamin Franklins study of electricity and maybe the single greatest inventions of human history.....enabling the industrial revolution. Even if a person gets electrocuted once in a while
The Greeks already knew about static electricity as did the Egyptians....They just couldn't figure out the chemical elements...

Stats prove that.

The Greeks already knew about static electricity as did the Egyptians....They just couldn't figure out the chemical elements...

Thats like noticing it's raining...

the thing is police go into a black neighborhood on high alert because of all the violence. If black thugs would stop acting like black thugs maybe the blacks would get the benefit of the doubt, but until then.............

Yeah but now "we" lost 5mil AND a trained Cop AND his family AND the media will lynch the poor bastard AND they will try to start riot AND CNN will air all of it non-stop AND Racial Freakin MadCow and Larry O' will lie daily to keep the riot stirred up........BHO will fan the flames.

It was a bad situation. The black kid messed up, if the Cop could do it over? I am sure no Cop wakes up and says "I am going to gun me down some spick today". Not in this country,

Stats prove that.

Thats like noticing it's raining...
Which was a practice Franklin used...

776 People Killed By Police So Far in 2015, 161 Of Them Unarmed

Current stats. A black person is killed by police at a rate of 5 per 1,000,000 right now. That includes ALL....justified and unjustified.

Percentage odds of a black person being killed by a cop: 0.000005%

If you consider most shootings involve an armed person attacking the cop....that number plummets to about 0.0000005%.

Ok folks....now...let's discuss this national crisis that occurs with "frightening regularity" or daily as liberals put it.

1,000,000 cops.
43,000,000 black folks.

0.000005% a cop kills one of them....including justified.

OUTRAGE!!!!!!
The stupidity of this is exceeded only by its hate.

GOTTA LOVE THE MATH GENIUS WHO CAN SPEW NUMBERS UNTIL HIS CHILD IS GUNNED DOWN WITH 16 MOTHERFUCKIN BULLETS...BITCH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Oh....feelings hurt? Yes. It's tragic when it happens. Thankfully.....on Thanksgiving hahaha....it's so rare, so uncommon, it's almost silly to worry about it.

Black teens have higher odds of dying from a dog bite or lightning strike than a cops bullet.

A black teen is 1000x (literally 1000x by stats) to END UP in the NFL or NBA than end up dead by a cop.

That's just raw truth honey.

LISTEN, if you do anything in this life, you and the others here have got to stop with the defusionary tactics of trying to school black folk. We don't need white people telling us who kills who the most, we live among this shit every day, every waking hour of the day...so you nuts spewing numbers mean nothing to us. We're here discussing cops that empty bullets into dead bodies, who choke motherfuckers to death for selling e cigs on a corner, who shot mf's in the back for not paying child support, I mean the list of unjustified murders among blacks is endless and even one death is one too fuckin many.....now when unarmed whites die at this rate, than let talk, lets have a real fuckin discussion, otherwise keep your stats and your bs to yourselves....we get it.

It's not "endless". It's a couple dozen...at most.

You "live in it". But you've been brainwashed into what "it" is. It isn't what you think it is. Raw hard stats just don't add up.

We've listened to you guys and what you claim. Saw the stats. And it simply doesn't match up.

Why you want to harsh her victimhood man.....it's all she's got ...:piss2::blsmile:

It's bizarre. You show them the raw stats...and how incredibly UNLIKELY and rare it is to be shot by a cop....and they get mad!! Almost like they WANT the oppression.

Like being mad at the doctor when he says it's not cancer, it's just a hang nail.

What about anybody being gunned down by the very people sworn to protect you, is wrong, can't you fuckin understand, you shit for brain fuck head??? Gezzus, you fucks are stupid and pathetic. Tell you what, when they put 16 motherfuckin bullets in your fuckin child, than come back here and lets talk...you white fuck shit head.

I understand....once again....libs will ignore this. Or...say "even 1 is too many" and say it deserves national outrage. Ok...but...the national outrage for DUI deaths...tens of thousands per year....is nowhere to be seen from media.
DUI's you care about but not deaths from firearms? And why? Because you love guns.

Look, dummy, it's all bad but when the people we pay to protect the citizens of this country are killing them instead, that is serious fucking shit, a true man bites dog story, and it's going to make national news, like it, low odds, or not. It's not a numbers game, like dying in a car accident.
Cops are not "killing citizens". They are engaging in policing. Every now and then, with the statistical frequency of a blue moon, a mistake will occur. I have never had my life threatened by a cop. You know why? Because I do not engage in criminal conduct. None of these shootings that are complained about involved innocent people. All of the decedents were engaging in violent criminal conduct and, thereby, creating the reasonable belief that the perps were putting the public in danger.

Your allegations are stupid, ignorant and reckless.

I understand....once again....libs will ignore this. Or...say "even 1 is too many" and say it deserves national outrage. Ok...but...the national outrage for DUI deaths...tens of thousands per year....is nowhere to be seen from media.
DUI's you care about but not deaths from firearms? And why? Because you love guns.

Look, dummy, it's all bad but when the people we pay to protect the citizens of this country are killing them instead, that is serious fucking shit, a true man bites dog story, and it's going to make national news, like it, low odds, or not. It's not a numbers game, like dying in a car accident.
Cops are not "killing citizens". They are engaging in policing. Every now and then, with the statistical frequency of a blue moon, a mistake will occur. I have never had my life threatened by a cop. You know why? Because I do not engage in criminal conduct. None of these shootings that are complained about involved innocent people. All of the decedents were engaging in violent criminal conduct and, thereby, creating the reasonable belief that the perps were putting the public in danger.

Three cops charged with murder, this year alone, off the top of my head? That is not a Blue Moon.

Three cops charged with murder, this year alone, off the top of my head? That is not a Blue Moon.
Three. In over 300 days. That is not very significant. In addition, only 3 incidents in probably over half a million incidents of police confronting violent perps this year hardly makes for a crisis.

Obviously statistical mathematics is not your forte, jerk off.

Three. In over 300 days. That is not very significant. In addition, only 3 incidents in probably over half a million incidents of police confronting violent perps this year hardly makes for a crisis.

I know the numbers. I also know that when the people who are paid to protect you instead get charged with your murder why that will make the news. It's big news, a small number or not.

As for your math, 1.6 billion Muslims versus a few thousand terrorists, I'm sure that they cause you no concern at all eh so, state that for the record for us please? Thanks a bunch...

I know the numbers. I also know that when the people who are paid to protect you instead get charged with your murder why that will make the news. It's big news, a small number or not.

As for your math, 1.6 billion Muslims versus a few thousand terrorists, I'm sure that they cause you no concern at all eh so, state that for the record for us please? Thanks a bunch...
You moron, your comparison is idiotic. You are clearly biased on this subject. Everyone knows what you are going to say before even you know. Why don't you go off into the woods to live so you don't bother anyone, asshole.

You moron, your comparison is idiotic. You are clearly biased on this subject. Everyone knows what you are going to say before even you know. Why don't you go off into the woods to live so you don't bother anyone, asshole.
I thought you said you were good at math? I guess not. Seven billion people on the planet and only a few thousand are killed by terrorists? Hmmm, nope, don't see a problem, using your reasoning...

I thought you said you were good at math? I guess not. Seven billion people on the planet and only a few thousand are killed by terrorists? Hmmm, nope, don't see a problem, using your reasoning...
Nope. An army of terrorists who want to kill us is a serious threat. It is not, however, a foregone conclusion that a cop will occasionally cross the line. However, even if they do they are almost always abusing some turd who is engaging in violent criminal conduct.

Your analogy is nonsensical. Maybe if I got high like you I would see things differently. But, I do not get high. Therefore i am able to make meaningful distinctions and make positive connections necessary to constructing a meaningful analogy. You, shit head, cannot. Your problem is that your eyes have been glued shut by the leftist tripe repeatedly blowing its load all over your face. Go clean yourself up, you whore!

Nope. An army of terrorists who want to kill us is a serious threat. It is not, however, a foregone conclusion that a cop will occasionally cross the line. However, even if they do they are almost always abusing some turd who is engaging in violent criminal conduct.

Your analogy is nonsensical. Maybe if I got high like you I would see things differently. But, I do not get high. Therefore i am able to make meaningful distinctions and make positive connections necessary to constructing a meaningful analogy. You, shit head, cannot. Your problem is that your eyes have been glued shut by the leftist tripe repeatedly blowing its load all over your face. Go clean yourself up, you whore!
So, a few terrorists is a big deal but a few cops charged with murder is not? Hmmm, seems like that might just be because the terrorists might kill you but the cops usually murder only the darkies...

Forum List

Back