Producing Anti-Americans

You want to say all the words you want?

Go ahead, be responsible for what you say.

Don't you?

I do, and am. Any attempt to prevent that will produce an unpleasant reaction.
No, it won't. You will just squeal. You are known among the known gays as Billy Squeal.

Drinking early?
You say something, Billy Squeal?

Don't you?

No, it won't. You will just squeal. You are known among the known gays as Billy Squeal.

Drinking early?

Oh, you're gay?

I have noticed a few things over the past few weeks. I don't know if anyone else sees it. The words come out of a candidates mouth or even an elected official. The media picks it up and has a field day. Multiple opinion pieces are written about it. People rant in opposition to the candidate or elected official. The first comments from the clowns are handy with one liners.

By the time that the adults on both sides have had enough coffee to sort through the whole mess and realize that the issue was not represented well (or at all) it starts to kick in that the entire level of crap that has exploded across your screen has been designed not to address the issue.

The point is that the media instigates shit and people respond to the shit. So....color me surprised. It's even better when you look at who owns the media. Take for instance Campus Reform and it's parent organization:
The Leadership Institute's mission is to increase the number and effectiveness of conservative activists and leaders in the public policy process.
To accomplish this, the Institute identifies, recruits, trains, and places conservatives in government, politics, and the media.

Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, the Leadership Institute (LI) teaches conservatives the nuts and bolts of how to succeed in the public policy process.

The Institute strives to produce a new generation of public policy leaders unwavering in their commitment to free enterprise, limited government, strong national defense, and traditional values.

Institute graduates are equipped with practical skills and professional training to implement sound principles through effective public policy.

- See more at: Leadership Institute Mission

Sometimes it is beneficial to look at the alleged issue. Looking at our Supreme Court does it matter how anyone feels about hate speech? Nah. It doesn't. Could it be another poll that would like to be relevant and another biased organization that does not fully address the issue?

Now, there is a problem. Anytime anyone is ready to accurately address it then I am ready to tackle it.

Last edited:

Don't you?

Drinking early?

Oh, you're gay?
You are recruiting again, Squeal?:lol:

Don't you?

Drinking early?

Oh, you're gay?

"No, it won't. You will just squeal. You are known among the known gays as Billy Squeal"

Ergo, the question. My last comment on this off topic distraction of yours.

Drinking early?

Oh, you're gay?

"No, it won't. You will just squeal. You are known among the known gays as Billy Squeal"

Ergo, the question. My last comment on this off topic distraction of yours.
You are recruiting again, little Squeal?

Little Billy Squeal, like all far righties, simply can't take what they try to dish.

Watch him continue to squeal louder.

Preview

Last edited:
"A shocking 40 percent of Millennials surveyed by Pew reported that they favor government restrictions on offensive iterations, compared to just 27 percent of Gen Xers, 24 percent of Boomers, and 12 percent of Silents.

Responses also differed markedly along political, racial, and even gender lines. Women, for instance, were much more likely than men (33 percent versus 23 percent) to support restricting offensive speech, and the disparity was even greater between whites and non-whites (23 percent versus 38 percent).

Moreover, 27 percent of political independents and 35 percent of registered Democrats expressed support for censoring offensive statements, compared to just 18 percent of Republicans."

Gotta teach those Civics, boys and girls. Not many liberals around anymore...

And:

"Even more unsettlingly, nearly half of respondents erroneously believed that “hate speech” is not protected under the Constitution, and just under one-third could not even identify the First Amendment as the fundamental source of speech protections in this country."

comics-scooby-doo-shaggy-1920x1200-wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_94.jpg

Forum List

Back