Odds a black person killed by a cop: 0.000005%

Oh....feelings hurt? Yes. It's tragic when it happens. Thankfully.....on Thanksgiving hahaha....it's so rare, so uncommon, it's almost silly to worry about it.

Black teens have higher odds of dying from a dog bite or lightning strike than a cops bullet.

A black teen is 1000x (literally 1000x by stats) to END UP in the NFL or NBA than end up dead by a cop.

That's just raw truth honey.

LISTEN, if you do anything in this life, you and the others here have got to stop with the defusionary tactics of trying to school black folk. We don't need white people telling us who kills who the most, we live among this shit every day, every waking hour of the day...so you nuts spewing numbers mean nothing to us. We're here discussing cops that empty bullets into dead bodies, who choke motherfuckers to death for selling e cigs on a corner, who shot mf's in the back for not paying child support, I mean the list of unjustified murders among blacks is endless and even one death is one too fuckin many.....now when unarmed whites die at this rate, than let talk, lets have a real fuckin discussion, otherwise keep your stats and your bs to yourselves....we get it.

It's not "endless". It's a couple dozen...at most.

You "live in it". But you've been brainwashed into what "it" is. It isn't what you think it is. Raw hard stats just don't add up.

We've listened to you guys and what you claim. Saw the stats. And it simply doesn't match up.

Why you want to harsh her victimhood man.....it's all she's got ...:piss2::blsmile:

It's bizarre. You show them the raw stats...and how incredibly UNLIKELY and rare it is to be shot by a cop....and they get mad!! Almost like they WANT the oppression.

Like being mad at the doctor when he says it's not cancer, it's just a hang nail.

What about anybody being gunned down by the very people sworn to protect you, is wrong, can't you fuckin understand, you shit for brain fuck head??? Gezzus, you fucks are stupid and pathetic. Tell you what, when they put 16 motherfuckin bullets in your fuckin child, than come back here and lets talk...you white fuck shit head.

Wow. All the anger haha.

Ok....I know reasoning and relativity isn't you people's strong point (by "you people" I mean retards not blacks).

So let me break it down.

"Relativity": it's comparing size and scope. Are there some questionable and outright criminal shootings by cops? Of course. We've seen them. Is it a national epidemic? A nationwide common occurrence? Fuck no its not. It's actually very very rare. It's like protesting to shut down the entire million mile highway system....just because we found a few bad pot holes. Um...no. Just get locals to deal with those pot holes.

This movement has very little to do with cops committing criminal shootings....because those are so rare. It IS ABOUT using those occasional rare incidents as scapegoats or poster boy incidents to give a reason to riot, burn and rampage to vent pent up frustration about many other things. Like poverty. And inner city crime. And the dwindling job market for the lower class. And dwindling handouts. And....and big one....disappointment that the first black president didn't make life better for poor blacks.

A realization is setting in that personal responsibility, hard work and sacrifice is the ONLY way out....and people don't like it. They see on Facebook using their Obama phones a lot of other people living better....they think it's unfair....and they want someone to blame and attack. Who better than white cops who write tickets in the ghetto.

Sorry sugar tits. We heard your movements voice. We considered it. We researched it. And the raw stats absolutely disprove your gripe.

I understand....once again....libs will ignore this. Or...say "even 1 is too many" and say it deserves national outrage. Ok...but...the national outrage for DUI deaths...tens of thousands per year....is nowhere to be seen from media.
DUI's you care about but not deaths from firearms? And why? Because you love guns.

Look, dummy, it's all bad but when the people we pay to protect the citizens of this country are killing them instead, that is serious fucking shit, a true man bites dog story, and it's going to make national news, like it, low odds, or not. It's not a numbers game, like dying in a car accident.
Cops are not "killing citizens". They are engaging in policing. Every now and then, with the statistical frequency of a blue moon, a mistake will occur. I have never had my life threatened by a cop. You know why? Because I do not engage in criminal conduct. None of these shootings that are complained about involved innocent people. All of the decedents were engaging in violent criminal conduct and, thereby, creating the reasonable belief that the perps were putting the public in danger.

Your allegations are stupid, ignorant and reckless.
Three cops charged with murder, this year alone, off the top of my head? That is not a Blue Moon.

Out of 1,000,000 cops...3 is a tiny tiny number. The City of Charlotte is about 1,000,000 people (Mecklenburg County). If they had 3 murders total in a year...they'd have a holiday to celebrate it.

Considering 1,000,000 cops do 2.8 trillion hours of police work a year......going armed into dangerous situations daily....it's amazing how tiny the number is.

Cops should be applauded in reality. #BlackLivesMatter gripes are opposite of what stats show.

Three. In over 300 days. That is not very significant. In addition, only 3 incidents in probably over half a million incidents of police confronting violent perps this year hardly makes for a crisis.

Obviously statistical mathematics is not your forte, jerk off.
I know the numbers. I also know that when the people who are paid to protect you instead get charged with your murder why that will make the news. It's big news, a small number or not.

As for your math, 1.6 billion Muslims versus a few thousand terrorists, I'm sure that they cause you no concern at all eh so, state that for the record for us please? Thanks a bunch...
You moron, your comparison is idiotic. You are clearly biased on this subject. Everyone knows what you are going to say before even you know. Why don't you go off into the woods to live so you don't bother anyone, asshole.
I thought you said you were good at math? I guess not. Seven billion people on the planet and only a few thousand are killed by terrorists? Hmmm, nope, don't see a problem, using your reasoning...
Nope. An army of terrorists who want to kill us is a serious threat. It is not, however, a foregone conclusion that a cop will occasionally cross the line. However, even if they do they are almost always abusing some turd who is engaging in violent criminal conduct.

Your analogy is nonsensical. Maybe if I got high like you I would see things differently. But, I do not get high. Therefore i am able to make meaningful distinctions and make positive connections necessary to constructing a meaningful analogy. You, shit head, cannot. Your problem is that your eyes have been glued shut by the leftist tripe repeatedly blowing its load all over your face. Go clean yourself up, you whore!
So, a few terrorists is a big deal but a few cops charged with murder is not? Hmmm, seems like that might just be because the terrorists might kill you but the cops usually murder only the darkies...

Here's the difference.....

To be killed by a cop....for one it's incredibly rare, about 0.000005% for blacks......I almost have to INVITE it. I have to commit a crime for one. Then resist. Then hope the cop uses lethal force...which most wont. Most will kick my ass or taze me. But to get shot and killed....your own actions have to invite it.

To be killed by a Muslim fanatical....one simply has to be in the wrong place when Allah's Will is carried out. Completely innocent.

See the difference? Those of us who aren't criminals....dont fear cops at all.

Oh....feelings hurt? Yes. It's tragic when it happens. Thankfully.....on Thanksgiving hahaha....it's so rare, so uncommon, it's almost silly to worry about it.

Black teens have higher odds of dying from a dog bite or lightning strike than a cops bullet.

A black teen is 1000x (literally 1000x by stats) to END UP in the NFL or NBA than end up dead by a cop.

That's just raw truth honey.

LISTEN, if you do anything in this life, you and the others here have got to stop with the defusionary tactics of trying to school black folk. We don't need white people telling us who kills who the most, we live among this shit every day, every waking hour of the day...so you nuts spewing numbers mean nothing to us. We're here discussing cops that empty bullets into dead bodies, who choke motherfuckers to death for selling e cigs on a corner, who shot mf's in the back for not paying child support, I mean the list of unjustified murders among blacks is endless and even one death is one too fuckin many.....now when unarmed whites die at this rate, than let talk, lets have a real fuckin discussion, otherwise keep your stats and your bs to yourselves....we get it.

It's not "endless". It's a couple dozen...at most.

You "live in it". But you've been brainwashed into what "it" is. It isn't what you think it is. Raw hard stats just don't add up.

We've listened to you guys and what you claim. Saw the stats. And it simply doesn't match up.

Why you want to harsh her victimhood man.....it's all she's got ...:piss2::blsmile:

It's bizarre. You show them the raw stats...and how incredibly UNLIKELY and rare it is to be shot by a cop....and they get mad!! Almost like they WANT the oppression.

Like being mad at the doctor when he says it's not cancer, it's just a hang nail.

What about anybody being gunned down by the very people sworn to protect you, is wrong, can't you fuckin understand, you shit for brain fuck head??? Gezzus, you fucks are stupid and pathetic. Tell you what, when they put 16 motherfuckin bullets in your fuckin child, than come back here and lets talk...you white fuck shit head.

Duh....the cops are shooting the dumbfucks that are a danger to the rest of us.

Three. In over 300 days. That is not very significant. In addition, only 3 incidents in probably over half a million incidents of police confronting violent perps this year hardly makes for a crisis.

Obviously statistical mathematics is not your forte, jerk off.
I know the numbers. I also know that when the people who are paid to protect you instead get charged with your murder why that will make the news. It's big news, a small number or not.

As for your math, 1.6 billion Muslims versus a few thousand terrorists, I'm sure that they cause you no concern at all eh so, state that for the record for us please? Thanks a bunch...
You moron, your comparison is idiotic. You are clearly biased on this subject. Everyone knows what you are going to say before even you know. Why don't you go off into the woods to live so you don't bother anyone, asshole.
I thought you said you were good at math? I guess not. Seven billion people on the planet and only a few thousand are killed by terrorists? Hmmm, nope, don't see a problem, using your reasoning...
Nope. An army of terrorists who want to kill us is a serious threat. It is not, however, a foregone conclusion that a cop will occasionally cross the line. However, even if they do they are almost always abusing some turd who is engaging in violent criminal conduct.

Your analogy is nonsensical. Maybe if I got high like you I would see things differently. But, I do not get high. Therefore i am able to make meaningful distinctions and make positive connections necessary to constructing a meaningful analogy. You, shit head, cannot. Your problem is that your eyes have been glued shut by the leftist tripe repeatedly blowing its load all over your face. Go clean yourself up, you whore!
So, a few terrorists is a big deal but a few cops charged with murder is not? Hmmm, seems like that might just be because the terrorists might kill you but the cops usually murder only the darkies...
There are a hell of a lot more terrorists than there are bad cops. You assert 3 cops have been charged with murder in the last year. We know that ISIS has close to 40,000 soldiers. Add to that the numbers in Hezbollah and Al Qaida and your impotent "logic" collapses on itself.

Paint My Face, you are a moron. I have never read a post of yours that suggests otherwise. Take your silly anti cop sentiment and shove them up your homosexual ass.

Obviously "Paint My Face" was high as fuck last night when he was posting. The silly bastard cannot do simple math and he was babbling like a stroke victim.

There are a hell of a lot more terrorists than there are bad cops. You assert 3 cops have been charged with murder in the last year. We know that ISIS has close to 40,000 soldiers. Add to that the numbers in Hezbollah and Al Qaida and your impotent "logic" collapses on itself.

Paint My Face, you are a moron. I have never read a post of yours that suggests otherwise. Take your silly anti cop sentiment and shove them up your homosexual ass.
It's my logic, it's yours. The numbers are low, so there's no problem.

To be killed by a cop....for one it's incredibly rare, about 0.000005% for blacks......I almost have to INVITE it. I have to commit a crime for one. Then resist. Then hope the cop uses lethal force...which most wont. Most will kick my ass or taze me. But to get shot and killed....your own actions have to invite it.

To be killed by a Muslim fanatical....one simply has to be in the wrong place when Allah's Will is carried out. Completely innocent.

The difference is one scares you, it could be anybody, and one doesn't, that happens only to *******.

The difference is one scares you, it could be anybody, and one doesn't, that happens only to *******.

Yes that's correct.

If "******" stands for criminals who resist arrest....then yeah....I'm not that so it doesn't apply to me.

Yes that's correct.

If "******" stands for criminals who resist arrest....then yeah....I'm not that so it doesn't apply to me.
That must be why those three cops are charged with murder then. Funny, there's even a smaller chance of being killed by terrorism, so don't worry, it's not a problem, according to your math.

Yes that's correct.

That must be why those three cops are charged with murder then. Funny, there's even a smaller chance of being killed by terrorism, so don't worry, it's not a problem, according to your math.

3 out of 1,000,000??? Thats pretty damn good numbers.

Odds a black HS senior has of being killed by a cop is 0.000005%
Odds a black HS senior has of making the NFL is 0.09%
Odds of a black HS senior making the NBA is 0.03%

#BlackLivesMatter members had better odds of becoming an NFL player or NBA player than ever being shot to death by a cop. And it's about 1000x better odds!!!
GOTTA LOVE THE MATH GENIUS WHO CAN SPEW NUMBERS UNTIL HIS CHILD IS GUNNED DOWN WITH 16 MOTHERFUCKIN BULLETS...BITCH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.
776 People Killed By Police So Far in 2015, 161 Of Them Unarmed

Current stats. A black person is killed by police at a rate of 5 per 1,000,000 right now. That includes ALL....justified and unjustified.

Percentage odds of a black person being killed by a cop: 0.000005%

If you consider most shootings involve an armed person attacking the cop....that number plummets to about 0.0000005%.

Ok folks....now...let's discuss this national crisis that occurs with "frightening regularity" or daily as liberals put it.

1,000,000 cops.
43,000,000 black folks.

0.000005% a cop kills one of them....including justified.

OUTRAGE!!!!!!

I hate it when a good argument is put to rest by stats and facts.
BOTTOM LINE YOUR FUCKIN MORON, NOBODY SHOULD BE KILLED BY A FUCKIN COP...THAT'S WHAT THE GOTDAMNED COURTS ARE FOR, YOU FUCK HEAD BASTARD.

Clearly I pissed you off and got under your skin. Not only did I make my point but I ruined your day. Double WIN!!! LOL Oh yea, clearly you misunderstood the OP's point. But that's OK, I don't expect much from you.

Yes that's correct.

Terror is even lower which means that no longer concerns you. Got it.

Yes that's correct.

Terror could possibly harm me. It's inevitable that many innocent Americans will randomly be harmed by terrorists through no actions of their own other than existing near the attack.

I will never be hurt by a cop. Ever.

Fact. And most Americans feel that way.

i put him on ignore a while ago. try it.

Yes that's correct.

Terror could possibly harm me. It's inevitable that many innocent Americans will randomly be harmed by terrorists through no actions of their own other than existing near the attack.

Got it. If could even possibly affect you it matters great. if it just kills the darkies, fuck 'em...

Yes that's correct.

Got it. If could even possibly affect you it matters great. if it just kills the darkies, fuck 'em...

Um....yeah. One could affect me. One only affects criminals who fight cops.

So yeah....I only give a fuck about the first one.

Well, I said it before and I'll say it again....another cop killed yesterday and quess by whom? a white mf.....they live and nigga's die...go figure!!

Forum List

Back