Odds a black baby concieved in 2016 will end up killed by police.....

Beyonce has really ruffled some feathers with her Black Panther movement and "Stop Killing Us" statement to cops. Hmmm.

I'd had to wonder....how bad is it? 40,000,000 black folks. How many are killed by cops? About 200-400 per year on average. And 95% of those are clearly justified. But we'll use that number.

WHAT are the odds a black baby concieved today is eventually killed by.....

A cop: 0.00001%
An abortion doctor: 33%

Wait....what??? Yes. The abortion rate amongst blacks has reached almost 500 aborted for every 1000 born. Or about 1/3 of all babies.
Statistics | Bound4LIFE
"Stop Killing Us" says Beyonce????? Look in the mirror bitch. Black women are killing 33% of the black population.

What your statistics show is that we are not doing enough. We need to immediately build Planned Parenthood clinics in each and every Black neighborhood in America and offer free shuttle services to all Black women from their homes to the clinic and back and a free lunch coupon to Church's Fried Chicken to boot. In twenty years, the numbers of murders and violent crime would be drastically reduced and we could probably consolidate and close half of all our prisons. The financial savings to our nation would be substantial.

Here I thought you were giving actual instructions on what would help blacks but you mean to tell me it was all a farce? Unbelievable?! Never pegged you as a guy who didnt care :eek:

Surely you jest. Of course I care. It is apparent you Black folks don't want your own children. I fully support you on this. Actually, I am a champion for the Black woman. I believe every effort should be made to make her abortions as easy, as painless, as fully accessible as is possible, that it might be as were she simply having her nails done. I'm for full taxpayer funding for her abortions too. I am a great American.

Beyonce has really ruffled some feathers with her Black Panther movement and "Stop Killing Us" statement to cops. Hmmm.

I'd had to wonder....how bad is it? 40,000,000 black folks. How many are killed by cops? About 200-400 per year on average. And 95% of those are clearly justified. But we'll use that number.

Wait....what??? Yes. The abortion rate amongst blacks has reached almost 500 aborted for every 1000 born. Or about 1/3 of all babies.
Statistics | Bound4LIFE
"Stop Killing Us" says Beyonce????? Look in the mirror bitch. Black women are killing 33% of the black population.

What your statistics show is that we are not doing enough. We need to immediately build Planned Parenthood clinics in each and every Black neighborhood in America and offer free shuttle services to all Black women from their homes to the clinic and back and a free lunch coupon to Church's Fried Chicken to boot. In twenty years, the numbers of murders and violent crime would be drastically reduced and we could probably consolidate and close half of all our prisons. The financial savings to our nation would be substantial.

Here I thought you were giving actual instructions on what would help blacks but you mean to tell me it was all a farce? Unbelievable?! Never pegged you as a guy who didnt care :eek:

Surely you jest. Of course I care..

I can tell bro, I mean you're so crafty that people believe what you tell them because thats how people work

Nobody on welfare should be allowed to fuck without protection. Damn ugly ass monsters keep procreating as the Pope says for them to. Makes one wonder if the Pope is part of the ZOG,

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

I can tell bro, I mean you're so crafty that people believe what you tell them because thats how people work

Yes. You see, I realize that Blacks can't help themselves. They are simply like wild animals. They eat, sleep, murder, and breed. It is entirely the responsibility of the other ethnic groups to control their population.

Statistics | Bound4LIFE

Yes. You see, I realize that Blacks can't help themselves. They are simply like wild animals. They eat, sleep, murder, and breed. It is entirely the responsibility of the other ethnic groups to control their population.

Well thats the problem right there. You're thinking is bad....bad foundation, bad house. Thats ok tho, you have 5 more years tops

Well....I'm nowhere near as bad as some here.

But seriously.....why is Bey singing about the 0.00001% risk....but hardly mentions the 0.0038% (other black folks) or the absurd, inhumane and deplorable 40% chance a black baby is killed by its mother??

For the record....white mothers abortion rates I think are 10% or something which is also awful and we sure as hell speak out about that. At least on the right we do.

Statistics | Bound4LIFE
What are the odds it will be killed by another black person?

Statistics | Bound4LIFE
What are the odds it will be killed by another black person?

According to FBI stats about 38 out of 100,000. Or......FAR higher odds than by a cop.

Sang on Dat Bey!!!!

Forum List

Back