ODC protesters hit by car that sped up to hit them

Unfortunately for the liars that want to say the car sped up, there are videos which show the car barely moving. The car should have plowed through the crowd.

Although I hoped it would not happen, I knew this country would go once again into a state of civil unrest should Obama be elected. Wasn't on this board at the time, but I did state that a number of times elsewhere.

YAY for supporting people wanting to run over others! :clap2::clap2:

Poor Dr. House....apparently unable to read these threads. Of course. That explains a GREAT deal. He can't read. :lol:

Last edited:
YAY for supporting people wanting to run over others! :clap2::clap2:

Seems that the only people who wanted anything were the protestors who wanted to be run over by intentionally jumping out in front of a car. A car that was barely moving it seems.

Seems that they wanted to play the victim, but not TOO much of a victim if you know what I mean.

True story: When I was driving through Glastonbury, just after the famous music festival, on a glorious Monday morning, with the top down.... some dude jumped out in front of my car too. I too sped up. He moved - fast. LMAO. I then spotted two police officers parked at the side of the road, both leaning on their car watching. I slowed down, they applauded, I laughed, they laughed and I drove on.

Lesson: do not jump out in front of me. If you die, I will not care. LMAO

Another true story. We had a similiar situation on our picket line 11 years ago. There was a scab driving through it and deliberately swerved at a couple of our union brothers. It was good for him that he didn't hit them. However, it was bad for him that one of our brothers knew who he was and where he lived.

To this day I still cannot reveal what happened to him, his car and his house. :eusa_hand: Suffice it to say he'll never do it again.

True story: When I was driving through Glastonbury, just after the famous music festival, on a glorious Monday morning, with the top down.... some dude jumped out in front of my car too. I too sped up. He moved - fast. LMAO. I then spotted two police officers parked at the side of the road, both leaning on their car watching. I slowed down, they applauded, I laughed, they laughed and I drove on.

Lesson: do not jump out in front of me. If you die, I will not care. LMAO

Another true story. We had a similiar situation on our picket line 11 years ago. There was a scab driving through it and deliberately swerved at a couple of our union brothers. It was good for him that he didn't hit them. However, it was bad for him that one of our brothers knew who he was and where he lived.

To this day I still cannot reveal what happened to him, his car and his house. :eusa_hand: Suffice it to say he'll never do it again.

LOL Yes you are real anonymous tough guys. :lmao:

Forum List

Back