October 'Noreaster!

I see the problem now... EDTHETROLLINGBLUNDEREUNICH is confused....

Look tool stop playing both roles I won't get you two idiots mixed up.. Simple as that..

I will continue to call the two of you variations of both names until the two (or one) of you stop answering for each other. You want me to recognize two people? Than act like separate people, stop answering for him and tell him to stop answering for you. You do that obviously don't even realize you changed characters before you do it.. You start arguing as ed, then go to the troll and forget yourself and answer as the troll. or vice-versa...

You do this all the time, get your head out of your ass and I won't confuse the two of you so much. Well might want to work on separating the two personalities too.. its like twins here, its creepy...
:asshole:

BTW clone, your alter ego seems to have lost his (or your) mind in another thread.. I am pretty sure he won't be here much longer after that one.. He made a dandy comment about my mother months ago that was bad enough, now this latest one... Well if there is any justice he will in the very least be gone from here, If it were me I would contact his service provider.. Now quick go run and bury it under spam...:lol:
:fu:

BTW clone, your alter ego seems to have lost his (or your) mind in another thread.. I am pretty sure he won't be here much longer after that one.. He made a dandy comment about my mother months ago that was bad enough, now this latest one... Well if there is any justice he will in the very least be gone from here, If it were me I would contact his service provider.. Now quick go run and bury it under spam...:lol:

AWW now don't be that way, he's your pal...:lol:

AWW now don't be that way, he's your pal...:lol:
That's your delusion and you're sticking with it. :cuckoo:

Big Snowstorm Headed for the Northeast This Weekend

Read it and weep my fellow New Englanders ..... cuz it's coming.

Can anyone remember a Halloween when kids went trick-or-treating when there was snow on the ground? I can't.

Well it's only December 27 and we are expecting some snow today finally. Yayyy!

Rain from the South and then a cold front from wnw coming this afternoon.

We had snow on the ground for Halloween this year and the last three.

Big Snowstorm Headed for the Northeast This Weekend

Read it and weep my fellow New Englanders ..... cuz it's coming.

Can anyone remember a Halloween when kids went trick-or-treating when there was snow on the ground? I can't.

Are you in the mountains?

Are you in the mountains?

Yep. Of course Carson City had snow on the ground as well last year and they are 1500 feet lower then we are. This year has definately had less snow. The ski resorts are starting to get a little nervous about it. Of course they had three years in a row where the snow was way above average (this year they were skiing on the 4th of July) so it all balances out!

Forum List

Back