October Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I just wanted to take time to recognize Freedomisneverfree. For I just found out that she is a survivor!! God bless you and you go girl!! You kicked the cancer's butt for sure!!! :D

max1200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
With all seriousness guys please be respectful as we have a member on here who is an actual survivor from breast cancer and she deserves respect and not mockery over it.

And I just wanted to take time to recognize Freedomisneverfree. For I just found out that she is a survivor!! God bless you and you go girl!! You kicked the cancer's butt for sure!!! :D
In addition to breast cancer awareness month, it is also sudden cardiac awareness month, half of hispanic heritage month, Polish-American month, National cookbook month, country music month. All of this "fill in the blank" awareness month is getting tiring. Everyone is aware of all of this bs, it is just a bunch of narcissists craving attention. Pffffffft.

• Banned
In addition to breast cancer awareness month, it is also sudden cardiac awareness month, half of hispanic heritage month, Polish-American month, National cookbook month, country music month. All of this "fill in the blank" awareness month is getting tiring. Everyone is aware of all of this bs, it is just a bunch of narcissists craving attention. Pffffffft.

I agree that most of it is very tiring, but most of them aren't serious matters and breast cancer is. I never heard of sudden cardiac awareness month but that doesn't sound good either. Not sure if it's as serious enough as breast cancer is though.

I agree that most of it is very tiring, but most of them aren't serious matters and breast cancer is. I never heard of sudden cardiac awareness month but that doesn't sound good either. Not sure if it's as serious enough as breast cancer is though.
Most twenty-somethings see them as toys, but breast cancer takes way too many lives.

• Banned
Most twenty-somethings see them as toys, but breast cancer takes way too many lives.

Exactly so I don't see the hilarity here. It's a pretty big deal to me when I hear that somebody has survived it.

Does broadcasting it ad infinitum for a month reduce that number? Nope. Just one more thing to make people feel guilty for something beyond their control. Meh.

I do believe that there are certain things that put you at risk for it though that you should be aware of.

Forum List

Back