Ocean Acidification pHraud

For all you know, the man specialized in crop irrigation.

That you immediately accept the word of Wallace against the professional opinion of 15 PhDs in a peer reviewed paper tends to indicate that you approached the question with an answer already in mind.
15 PhDs who are all sucking on the government tit. They get paid to prove the AGW is true. What a surprise that they would publish papers to that effect.

For all you know, the man specialized in crop irrigation.

That you immediately accept the word of Wallace against the professional opinion of 15 PhDs in a peer reviewed paper tends to indicate that you approached the question with an answer already in mind.
15 PhDs who are all sucking on the government tit. They get paid to prove the AGW is true. What a surprise that they would publish papers to that effect.

Yup. They collected a few years of data, shoehorned it into a computer model that disagrees with past data, and make doomsday predictions for the future. SOP.

Yep, he isn't me and sir until you can show an experiment that CO2 is the cause I'm in. But alas you can't.
No worries. There is nothing I can do about the fact you can't be persuaded by a predicted rise in temperature due to the greenhouse gas effect followed by an observed temperature rise.

After all, predictions and observations are almost as unscientific as consensus.

McIntyre's video covers the same ground as Muller did in his, just with more detail (that you could independently check). Did Muller lie? Did you even watch Muller's video?
A little. I was more interested in his article in the WSJ, where he effectively admits to his inability to be convinced against his prejudices...

The Case Against Global-Warming Skepticism

Richard A. Muller The Case Against Global-Warming Skepticism - WSJ

When we began our study, we felt that skeptics had raised legitimate issues, and we didn't know what we'd find. Our results turned out to be close to those published by prior groups. We think that means that those groups had truly been very careful in their work, despite their inability to convince some skeptics of that. They managed to avoid bias in their data selection, homogenization and other corrections.

Global warming is real. Perhaps our results will help cool this portion of the climate debate. How much of the warming is due to humans and what will be the likely effects? We made no independent assessment of that.

Well, only that from the duped/duping. Which category is NASA, btw?

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Analysis Graphs and Plots

Well, only that from the duped/duping. Which category is NASA, btw?

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Analysis Graphs and Plots
well I'll go with this even though I question the actual dataset used, and no temperatures are provided, however, still no evidence concerning CO2. Still waiting. This graph even shows the pause. interesting, even questioning the dataset still can't get you where you need to be able to prove anything. There is 1940 to 1970 showing cooling when supposedly CO2 was increasing and the current pause, again with supposed CO2 increases. Not sure what you're trying to prove with this graph.

YO MUHAMMED

Global warming idiots are the most pathetic dumbshits on the face of the Earth.

It is practically impossible to be that fucking unintelligent.

What do you believe is the cause of the rapid warming observed over the last 150 years (assuming you believe it's been getting warmer)?

YO MUHAMMED

Global warming idiots are the most pathetic dumbshits on the face of the Earth.

It is practically impossible to be that fucking unintelligent.

What do you believe is the cause of the rapid warming observed over the last 150 years (assuming you believe it's been getting warmer)?
150 years? Where the fuck did you come up with that timeframe?

Are you one of those global warming idiots?

This 'no evidence' trope is a laugh. I mean who really has evidence for anything?

Evidence for the theory of gravity? That two objects of different mass will fall at the same speed in a vacuum? The only evidence we have for that is a US government film, which obviously cannot be trusted.

I bet jc is as sceptical of the theory of gravity as he is of the greenhouse gas theory.

This 'no evidence' trope is a laugh. I mean who really has evidence for anything?

Evidence for the theory of gravity? That two objects of different mass will fall at the same speed in a vacuum? The only evidence we have for that is a US government film, which obviously cannot be trusted.

I bet jc is as sceptical of the theory of gravity as he is of the greenhouse gas theory.
Drop a rock to the ground gravity, evidence

Evidence of warming. You agree?

even though I question the actual dataset used

Are the publishers duped or duping?
Yes how many times do you want me to tell you that hundred and 30,000 times are 3000 times yes I believe they''re duped, liars whatever you wished to call them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back