Ocean Acidification pHraud

Yes how many times do you want me to tell you that hundred and 30,000 times are 3000 times yes I believe they''re duped, liars whatever you wished to call them
Those are opposite conditions. Which one do you mean? Are they lying or lied to?

Drop a rock to the ground gravity, evidence
Temperature increases, evidence.

What evidence do you have that objects of different mass will fall at the same rate in a vacuum?

An experiment by NASA?

Last edited:
This 'no evidence' trope is a laugh. I mean who really has evidence for anything?

Evidence for the theory of gravity? That two objects of different mass will fall at the same speed in a vacuum? The only evidence we have for that is a US government film, which obviously cannot be trusted.

I bet jc is as sceptical of the theory of gravity as he is of the greenhouse gas theory.
I bet you don't have that evidence right?

Absolutely right. I'm as dependent on scientists for evidence of the theory of gravity as I am dependent on them for evidence of the greenhouse theory effect.

You seem to think you are not, yet you fail to front up with any evidence regarding two objects of different mass falling at the same rate in a vacuum, let alone your own independent evidence of this fact.

You still haven't said whether you consider the publishers of that graph to be lying or lied to. Which do you think is the case?

Yes how many times do you want me to tell you that hundred and 30,000 times are 3000 times yes I believe they''re duped, liars whatever you wished to call them

jc, what is this supposed to mean?

If it helps:

3,000 x 10 = 30,000

3,000 x 100 = 300,000

Absolutely right. I'm as dependent on scientists for evidence of the theory of gravity as I am dependent on them for evidence of the greenhouse theory effect.

You seem to think you are not, yet you fail to front up with any evidence regarding two objects of different mass falling at the same rate in a vacuum, let alone your own independent evidence of this fact.

Hahaha you loser you have no idea about life fuck off

Reviewing the conversation, you two were talking about evidence for the greenhouse effect and for Newtonian gravity. You weren't talking about life. And CNM was being completely polite and respectful to you. So why do you make this comment jc?

I wonder what the reaction will be to the upcoming paper that crushes the validity of ocean pH papers.

Written by a warmer but he wants climate science to step up their game.

I wonder what the reaction will be to the upcoming paper that crushes the validity of ocean pH papers.

Do the Argus buoys monitor pH? Seems you need another one of those fruitless GLOBALBALONEY single numbers here. You know the kinda number that's only truely useful to make the AGW case....

And who's the victim --- I mean author :eusa_dance: ---- of this more honester piece of work?

Do the Argus buoys monitor pH? Seems you need another one of those fruitless GLOBALBALONEY single numbers here. You know the kinda number that's only truely useful to make the AGW case....

And who's the victim --- I mean author :eusa_dance: ---- of this more honester piece of work?

Sorry flac-, the name of the author and where it was discussed eludes me at present. It sounded like a detailed critique of the methods employed by most of the pH papers, and how to improve the results and reliability. It should be coming shortly. I think it was in the end stages of review. Sorry I can't be more help right now.

Forum List

Back