Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

Last edited:
Cleatus, so I take it you don't think those idiots in the video should get their asses kicked, that about sums up you and granny.

You see I mind my own business but when someone acts like an ass in public and asks for trouble, then they get it. You seem like an idiot that butts in and ask for trouble too, so you'd get it too.....but you know you'd keep your mouth shut outside your basement.....
'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

The guy from the three stooges you dope..

Let's see....Curly, Larry, and Moe (Curly replaced by Shep later on) No Cleatus there, little boy.

Cleatus, so I take it you don't think those idiots in the video should get their asses kicked, that about sums up you and granny.

You see I mind my own business but when someone acts like an ass in public and asks for trouble, then they get it. You seem like an idiot that butts in and ask for trouble too, so you'd get it too.....but you know you'd keep your mouth shut outside your basement.....
'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

His Top
Classic!

:thup:

After spending your life here, you can do better than that.....

25K posts??!?!???:eek:

'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

His Top

This is expected, and I understand that Mr Obama has come out in support of the movement.

No surprise there either. Good question though, where are the blacks?

DSCF1353.jpg

I took this yesterday at Occupy Youngstown, a place that is about 50% black.......

Blacks are only useful to liberals when you can't get enough whites to the protest, the rest of the time you never hear about blacks form the liberals.

I see you have 20K posts, so get to working on catching your fellow nut.

I also see you live in DC.....you must guard something in a museum. I'm guessing late night guard that eats a lot of pizzas and surfs this board a lot. Do you have a flashlight?

See, Cheeto fingers, you can't even compile a good insult. And yet you want to grow up to be an internet tough guy?

funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leave.jpg

I also see you live in DC.....you must guard something in a museum. I'm guessing late night guard that eats a lot of pizzas and surfs this board a lot. Do you have a flashlight?

Here you go big boy! Here's a little ass kicking for you!~ Don't keep the prison guards up too late now. Ya hear?

12910510_gal.jpg

Your 25K posts here insults you, your family...parents that is, your pets, your hometown, the doctor that illegally brought you into this world, the Sun that sustains your life, atoms, O2.....

See, Cheeto fingers, you can't even compile a good insult. And yet you want to grow up to be an internet tough guy?

funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leave.jpg

Forum List

Back