Tea Party vs OWS

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Soo. which side best represents You..? I'm going with the Tea Party...

--------------------------------------------:eusa_think:
Mission Statement..(Tea Party)

The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Tea Party Patriots | The Tea Party Movement Principles

Mission Statement (OWS)

Ahhh...:confused:..

Last edited:
OWS, the nations financial situation is screwed up, the working people are getting screwed and the game is heavily tilted in favor of big money.

There is something wrong with big corps heaping massive rewards and bonuses onto their top execs while at the same time cutting the rank and files wages and benefits.

I represent whichever party goes to these marches and brings either their own toilets,depends,diapers,toilet paper,water,and can name all the leaders of the Democrat Party from the top down, Example: Tea Party: Obama,Biden,Pelosi,Reid. OK,this is the intelligence of the Shitters Party,,,,1)Obama 2)George Soros 3)Michael Moore 4) Al Sharpton 5) Debbie Wasserman Schlutlzenbrger.

OWS, the nations financial situation is screwed up, the working people are getting screwed and the game is heavily tilted in favor of big money.

There is something wrong with big corps heaping massive rewards and bonuses onto their top execs while at the same time cutting the rank and files wages and benefits.

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

Last edited:

Does it bother you that Obama/Democrats on one hand have their middle finger out to private American business and the other hand collecting and selling out to contributions...?

I believe this is where I sunk this Thread...:lol:

The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.

Mission Statement (OWS)

Those who support the US Constitution (1787).

Check what the PEOPLE are saying....

Topline Results of Oct. 9-10, 2011, TIME Poll | Swampland | TIME.com

Note Q8 to Q13 especially.

If you read the stuff about Obama and the Democrats the story is looking much worse for the RepubliCON$

You guys are toast, TOAST I say! :lol:

I do appreciate your sense of humor...:thup:

Hey...whatever helps you to sleep comfy at night. However, numbers don't lie batch.

Deal with it! :lol:

It's quite a representative poll....te he.....

I sleep fine, Et Tu...

Mission Statement (OWS)

I love America !! I am proud to be an American !! and i support the Tea Party !!

Mission Statement (OWS)

I love America !! I am proud to be an American !! and i support the Tea Party !!

Has Yidnar got soft.. where's the insults?

Stay tuned for future developments....:lol:

OWS protesters showed they have no respect for the law or people, when they kept people, many of whom who were looking to go to work, from driving on the brooklyn bridge.

Anyone trying to claim an equivalence is just being silly.

gal_occupy.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back