Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

I wandered into Occupy Vancouver this weekend. We were in the middle of the crowd at the main square for about 15 minutes. For the first 10 minutes, they were voting on the approval of the speakers list. For the next 5 minutes, they were discussing how the mike was going to be passed around. It was like a big rally for Roberts Rules of Order.

The funny thing was that if you had no idea what was going on, you would have thought it was a rally for organic food. That's what most of the signs and tables were about.

So it was more like OWF (Occupy Whole Foods)?

What a protest. There has to be a more decent way of pretesting the "Evil Rich/Evil Businesses." These people can do better than this.

I am looking forward to the OSW Protests in Oregon/Washington come around December 15. Hope they bring their shovels and hot star-bucks coffee!

I wandered into Occupy Vancouver this weekend. We were in the middle of the crowd at the main square for about 15 minutes. For the first 10 minutes, they were voting on the approval of the speakers list. For the next 5 minutes, they were discussing how the mike was going to be passed around. It was like a big rally for Roberts Rules of Order.

The funny thing was that if you had no idea what was going on, you would have thought it was a rally for organic food. That's what most of the signs and tables were about.

So it was more like OWF (Occupy Whole Foods)?

Perhaps just the melon aisle! :lol:

Oh they're in whiteface !

Sure, asshole. And the Teabaggers that carry weopons, racist signs that are mispelled represent all of that movement, correct?

The OWS movement is a long time coming and represents more than just young people. What you fools are afraid of is that this is going to carry over into the poll booths in November, 2012. Your fears are well founded.

OWS isn't a movement. the picture i posted earlier in this thread shows maybe 60 to 75 people it was taken 10 minutes after their rally was supposed to start. The left leaning local newspaper today called it a crowd of about 300 people.

What I saw was a group protesting war
A group protesting SB 5
A group protesting Fracking
A table set up where you could pick your sign if you didn't know what you were there to protest against.
Oh and across the street where a major bank is located there were 3 people protesting the banks.....

Uncontrolled and uncoordinated useful idiots.......................

What no free food? If they want someone to show up, they gotta have free food.

Yeah, I'm not seeing all the similarities between OWS and TPM.:lol:

Ah But OWS loves the Tea Party They want to find common ground...

DSCF1358.jpg

See the sign says so............:eusa_whistle:

The mother fuckers are begging the Tea Party to join them. Ain't never gonna happen NEVER>

There sure are a lot of bad asses sitting behind comptuer screens these days! :banana2:

Shitheads like you making snide comments around me would also get your ass kicked after the left-wing nut got his beating.

Put it this way, you are better off staring into your beer at a bar when I'm kicking the crap out of some liberal than butting in with your BS....you just become one of them at that point. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, what is with your bug pic? Some cult figure to your little brain?

Actually I get out from behind my computer....

There sure are a lot of bad asses sitting behind comptuer screens these days! :banana2:

Using the prison library again, eh? :lol:

Last edited:
Oh look, 2 butt-buddies communicating on the internet....their first human interaction of the day.....your online PS3 game together doesn't count. I bet you have the ray gun.

Come on Cleatus, give him some pointers.....uh-huh.

Tough guy!

We have ourselves a real live internet tough guy, Sunshine!

:woohoo:

Shitheads like you making snide comments around me would also get your ass kicked after the left-wing nut got his beating.

Put it this way, you are better off staring into your beer at a bar when I'm kicking the crap out of some liberal than butting in with your BS....you just become one of them at that point. :eusa_whistle:

Actually I get out from behind my computer....

Tough guy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit!

Last edited:

Tough guy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit
He be bad. He be real bad.

Prepare for AKBAG!

I am seriously still trying to figure out why the minority that's been absolutely hammered by this downturn does to turn out for any of of the protests? not the TP, not this....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back