Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

So says an idiot with 20,000 posts. :cuckoo::lol::rofl::thewave::lame2:

I see you have 20K posts, so get to working on catching your fellow nut.

I also see you live in DC.....you must guard something in a museum. I'm guessing late night guard that eats a lot of pizzas and surfs this board a lot. Do you have a flashlight?
Post numbers and location????

Damn, dude. You define lame.
You are starting to bore me. I liked you better when you were a tough guy.

Now, you're just lame.

But, apparently you now have another experience of getting your cyber ass kicked by girls.

I don't care what your politics are, an assclown is still an assclown.

That took you awhile to find and post here but for the effort you get 10K posts added to your total and a Burger King hat, old hag......but you don't get sandpaper as a sex toy.

I also see you live in DC.....you must guard something in a museum. I'm guessing late night guard that eats a lot of pizzas and surfs this board a lot. Do you have a flashlight?

Here you go big boy! Here's a little ass kicking for you!~ Don't keep the prison guards up too late now. Ya hear?

12910510_gal.jpg

See, Cheeto fingers, you can't even compile a good insult. And yet you want to grow up to be an internet tough guy?

funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leave.jpg

Now there's an ass he'd have to catch before he could whoop it! Then again, on that one me might employ another tact.............:suck:

That took you awhile to find and post here but for the effort you get 10K posts added to your total and a Burger King hat, old hag......but you don't get sandpaper as a sex toy.

Here you go big boy! Here's a little ass kicking for you!~ Don't keep the prison guards up too late now. Ya hear?

12910510_gal.jpg

Your problem is you have no imagination!

Ahhh, you're girl....must be that time of the month. Get off my radar, you're below bothering now.

Post numbers and location????

Damn, dude. You define lame.

Now, you're just lame.

But, apparently you now have another experience of getting your cyber ass kicked by girls.

12910510_gal.jpg

Your problem is you have no imagination!
He needs to think that pic is a tranny, then he may cheer up.

Ahhh, you're girl....must be that time of the month. Get off my radar, you're below bothering now.

Now, you're just lame.

Yet, you DO bother.

Hmmmmm. You have problems with girls, I see.

We could help you, if you asked nicely, that is. ;)

12910510_gal.jpg

Let me guess, before you were nursing people your own age?

Idiot, you are confusing your fake world here with my real world. Just because you live here and have no life, doesn't mean I'm like you.

Nobody said you were tough, numerous people just say you're an idiot and you prove it everyday of your miserable life here.

When you pass 100K posts, take a look in the mirror.

I'm not the one with 25 freakin thousand posts......:eusa_whistle:

Ever seen a woman?

Oh look....deflection time. This your way of crying "uncle"? I'm guessing yes. :lol::lol::lol:

Every time I look in the mirror, Cheeto-fingers.

So...explain to us what our post count has to do with your internet toughness....:lol:

12910510_gal.jpg

Hi Trav. The Mrs. getting a little haggard for your taste these day? Black roots, chicklet teeth, and dark circles under the eyes not so attractive now?

Idiot, you are confusing your fake world here with my real world. Just because you live here and have no life, doesn't mean I'm like you.

Nobody said you were tough, numerous people just say you're an idiot and prove it everyday of your miserable life here.

I'm not the one with 25 freakin thousand posts......:eusa_whistle:

Ever seen a woman?

So...explain to us what our post count has to do with your internet toughness....:lol:
And, I bet she still finds herself in that mirror, tough guy.

If you are going to try to insult, it's best if it IS an insult.

Yeah, you 3 stooges are a bunch of girls.....I like women like my wife.

She wouldn't spend her life here like you, think about it for a nanosecond if possible.

Now, you're just lame.

Yet, you DO bother.

Yeah, you 3 stooges are a bunch of girls.....I like women like my wife.

She wouldn't spend her life here like you, think about it for a nanosecond if possible.

Yet, you DO bother.

Didn't you say you wouldn't bother with me again? Yeah, you did.

Yet, you bother again with me.

Are you a masochist?

Idiot....an insult has to be shown to the person being insulted. The 100k posts is in line with someone posting their entire lives here.

Making up shit about my weight shows you have no intellect or skill to insult by just making up bullshit. I gurantee i'm in better shape than you running pretty much everyday.....while you clowns surf the internet.

Nobody said you were tough, numerous people just say you're an idiot and prove it everyday of your miserable life here.

And, I bet she still finds herself in that mirror, tough guy.

If you are going to try to insult, it's best if it IS an insult.

12910510_gal.jpg

Hi Trav. The Mrs. getting a little haggard for your taste these day? Black roots, chicklet teeth, and dark circles under the eyes not so attractive now?
Alcohol ages and I bet she looks 80 by now, if her liver holds out, that is. Or she doesn't catch some nasty STD.

Forum List

Back