Occupation 101

I never heard any of those enlightened humanitarians do shit about Syria or Ukraine or any other place in the world except Israel, I hold most of the blame to them who encourage the violence of Hamas and legitimize it against Israel, preventing any kind of possible solution and heating the ground for more hate against Israel.

i don't know anything about Ukraine, know little about Syria. I can't fix the world, but i can sure as heck fix Israel/Palestine.

I've never encouraged or even known much about Hamas, but i am feeling better toward them as a result of participation in this forum. I think Israel heats the ground for people to hate it, needing little assistance in so doing.

The only solution is going to be a real peace with the Palestinians, and as soon as Israel tumbles to that, peace will be within reach.

Phoenall, your trouble understanding about Palestine remains your unwillingness to deal with the indigenous people of Palestine. They get to define their own identity. All you can do is a accomodate their existence. You can't "explain them away" to those who know better. They are way too rooted there for you to deny their existence or their entitlement.

Ottomans had a bit of an axe to grind, as they wanted to keep Palestine as nothing more than one of their provinces.

Here is a more objectively written history of Palestine:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

Last edited:
Phoenall has no problem understanding the issues of the lands some people
now call "Palestine" -----and the people who insist that they are the only stable
population in that land that has seen major demographic shifts because of---invasion,
tribal wars and even shifting weather conditions for the past 4000 years. Even the Bedouins
are not actually indigenous -----anthropologists have determined that they originate in what is
today Saudi Arabia---fairly recently ----the EARLIEST arrivers maybe 1500 years ago and even then----they have always led at least semi nomadic life if not ----"very" nomadic. Suggestions that the people who today reside in that area of the world now being called "Palestine" consist of groups who
lived there for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of years is utterly idiotic----there is no such group.
It would be more logical to insist that there are snack counters in Grand Central Station ---
in Manhattan New York that have been there for thousands of years. Palestine---
no matter how it is defined---is not an island with an isolated group of life forms that
just stayed put for ten thousand years ---or ever 2000 years ----a strange genetic isolate.
Such life forms can be identified -----thru the science of genetics. As for human societies---
isolated peoples who reside in the same place for thousands of years----anthropologists
can identify them and are very fascinated with such situations. They are very rare

irosie, I would have thought the bedouin came from Arabia too, but the genetic testing done by Hebrew University/Hadassah Medical Center showed that many of the bedouin groups in the Negev had a higher percentage of Jewish ancestry than other Palestinians. Tsvi Misinai addresses this and in fact heads southward to several bedouin tribes, who confirm very recent conversion, and quite a few are apparently still practicing Jews.

Watch this film:

Suggestions that the people who today reside in that area of the world now being called "Palestine" consist of groups who
lived there for THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of years is utterly idiotic----there is no such group.

Of course there is such a group. The Jews! (and others, of course, who are identified in the bible.)
Get with the program, girl!

Palestine/Israel has not been isolated, you're right about that at least, and therefore Palestinians are only 85% descended from Jews. There are other groups, Crusaders, etc. And even before that, Jews were composed of Kurds, Canaanites, Egyptians, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
irosie, I would have thought the bedouin came from Arabia too, but the genetic testing done by Hebrew University/Hadassah Medical Center showed that many of the bedouin groups in the Negev had a higher percentage of Jewish ancestry than other Palestinians. Tsvi Misinai addresses this and in fact heads southward to several bedouin tribes, who confirm very recent conversion, and quite a few are apparently still practicing Jews.

Watch this film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQCr7GaVMWA

Suggestions that the people who today reside in that area of the world now being called "Palestine" consist of groups who

Of course there is such a group. The Jews! (and others, of course, who are identified in the bible.)
Get with the program, girl!

Palestine/Israel has not been isolated, you're right about that at least, and therefore Palestinians are only 85% descended from Jews. There are other groups, Crusaders, etc. And even before that, Jews were composed of Kurds, Canaanites, Egyptians, etc.

thanks Aenmity----but my PC cannot do videos However---as luck would have it---
I have been reading the "genetics" literature for a long time-----if you wish to refer me
to a real article------I can explain it to you absent political agenda-------be that as it
may-----there are no genetic studies to date that can possibly reveal the information
that you claim in your post. There is no way to IDENTIFY a JEW ----genetically.
There is no way to Identify a HINDU genetically There is no way to identify a
Repbublican genetically. There are ways to track patterns of migration and ----
"personal interaction" between different groups based on statistical analysis of
marker genes

I do not believe that there are real scientists who made such idiotic claims as
I HAVE PROVEN THAT BEDOUINS DESCEND FROM "ANCIENT JEWS"
What can be determined is ONLY that various groups have COMMON ANCESTRY-----
like ----common ancestors 15000 years ago Keep in mind-----all of the humans
of the globe have COMMON ANCESTERS ----if you take things back far enough

In sum----the statement is meaningless It could be that the people who examined
the data FLUNKED----genetics 101 ------I aced the course

btw----what is "ancient jews" in your little mind?

Forum List

Back