Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

Hey look, everyone! The rabies right just found their new Hillary Clinton!

Gotta be a woman, gotta be someone they can paint with every insecurity they themselves hold. Plus, she's Latina!

Too bad she is running for congress. One seat, one district out of 435. Small targets aren't as much fun. Who's going to generate those insipid memes for one lousy congressman?

Nah. Just gotta be a leftist dumbass who's being touted as the coming Messiah. And we didn't have to "find" her; your own party leadership waved her in everyone's faces. Given the level of shame and desire to ignore and hide her you and your cohorts are exhibiting now, seems like the DNC should have spent five minutes talking to her before parading her around. :auiqs.jpg:
So she's not the new Hillary Clinton. She's the new Sarah Palin.

Except she actually IS stupid, rather than it just being the standard insult used to mean "I don't like you". Of course, she's not being attacked by the left, so that would explain why the criticisms actually have a basis in truth.
Alexandria Cortez Ocasio is the Democrat nominee for a seat in the House of Representatives. She won her primary and now, should the mid term election to her way, will be one of 435 congressmen and women.

And you're wiping Cheeto dust from your keyboard and calling her stupid.

Gee. I guess I have to take you seriously. Or not.

Gotta be a woman, gotta be someone they can paint with every insecurity they themselves hold. Plus, she's Latina!

Too bad she is running for congress. One seat, one district out of 435. Small targets aren't as much fun. Who's going to generate those insipid memes for one lousy congressman?

Nah. Just gotta be a leftist dumbass who's being touted as the coming Messiah. And we didn't have to "find" her; your own party leadership waved her in everyone's faces. Given the level of shame and desire to ignore and hide her you and your cohorts are exhibiting now, seems like the DNC should have spent five minutes talking to her before parading her around. :auiqs.jpg:
So she's not the new Hillary Clinton. She's the new Sarah Palin.

Except she actually IS stupid, rather than it just being the standard insult used to mean "I don't like you". Of course, she's not being attacked by the left, so that would explain why the criticisms actually have a basis in truth.
Alexandria Cortez Ocasio is the Democrat nominee for a seat in the House of Representatives. She won her primary and now, should the mid term election to her way, will be one of 435 congressmen and women.

And you're wiping Cheeto dust from your keyboard and calling her stupid.

Gee. I guess I have to take you seriously. Or not.

Gee, I guess I have to care what you think. Or not.

If she loses the mid-term? She won with a very very low turnout and just a few votes.

Can't imagine how she would lose, given her district. Even with a low turnout, there really aren't enough Republicans registered in the district to defeat her unless no Democrats vote at all.

And there's this:
2018-09-26_6-54-46.png

Yeah, I heard it was in finance!

Her degree is in Economics and she was unable to comprehend how unemployment statistics are read... If you are working 2 part-time jobs you should be considered unemployed... :bang3:

Why does the right wing still complain about the cost of social services, if our economy doing so well and there are more jobs than people to fill them?

Her degree is in Economics and she was unable to comprehend how unemployment statistics are read... If you are working 2 part-time jobs you should be considered unemployed... :bang3:

Why does the right wing still complain about the cost of social services, if our economy doing so well and there are more jobs than people to fill them?

Because we still have a defecit nit wit.

Hilary probably masterbates to her picture even more often than you do.

right wing tax cut economics, makes sure of that.

Wrong, nit wit.

Wrong, nit wit.

Tax cut economics makes sure we don't have enough revenue.

Only, the right wing never gets it.

Spending cut economics, is what the right wing keeps avoiding.

Wrong, nit wit.

Tax cut economics makes sure we don't have enough revenue.

Only, the right wing never gets it.

Spending cut economics, is what the right wing keeps avoiding.

Garbage. It has worked every single time it has been tried. Take your left wing lies somewhere else. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back