Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

Who ever had two vans? Anyone who inappropriately uses the word, "like" more than once in a single sentence should be bitch-slapped and sent home. Two digit IQ.

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

The middle class is growing, not gone.

So I married a facts murder . . . (her future-past husband)

Somewhere Lenin is out kicking spectral trees in the netherworld. Of all the vessels he could have been reborn inside, karma Left him off the repetition of history bus in Ocasio-Cortez.

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

The middle class is growing, not gone.

I don't remember SUVs at all in my childhood-----50s and 60s.
I don't remember SOCCER at all in BRONX NY (my extended
family and therefore "second home" -----it was ALL BASEBALL---
and stickball ) what da'hell is she talkin' about?

Ima give you free shit!

1530557060404.jpg

Yeah, I heard it was in finance!

Her degree is in Economics and she was unable to comprehend how unemployment statistics are read... If you are working 2 part-time jobs you should be considered unemployed... :bang3:

right----TWO NUMBERS added-----two odd numbers, makes an
EVEN NUMBER 1 unemployed-----PLUS 1 unemployed is
EVEN get it???? 1 employed PLUS 1 unemployed---
makes an ODD NUMBER-----so call that "UNEMPLOYED"-----
OBVIOUSLY YOU MISS THE LOGIC. I am very good at the
NEW MATH

Who ever had two vans? Anyone who inappropriately uses the word, "like" more than once in a single sentence should be bitch-slapped and sent home. Two digit IQ.

Jean-Claude and his brother?

Forum List

Back