OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE

1. So what you are saying is you would rather be in war with these countries than to try to work things out diplomatically. Gotcha.

2. Hillary's overage mostly came from CommieFornia. It's irrelevant anyway since for one, we use the EC to decide a President, and two, if we did use popular vote, Trump would have campaigned an entirely different way, making more visits to the highly populated Democrat states to urge Republican voters to come out.

Hillary won nothing and is not well liked by the country. In fact recently, Billy Joel introduced the Clinton's at one of his concerts, and they were booed nearly out of the arena.

When it comes to world approval, in my opinion, the more the world hates our leader, the better that leader is for this country. The more the world loves our leader, the better for the world and not us.

Wrong again Ray. Right now. We are closer to war that ever when your messiah got elected.
Putin rape our democracy for the sake of your sleaze bag leader. And he still cozying with Putin. Acting like a puppet. He attacked and trashed just about every one including his own direct employees. Except his puppeteer Putin. See the difference?
Kim Jung Un are hated, scared and despised around the globe especially in Asia . ..... here’s Trump kissing Kim. See the difference?

Normally POTUS is the savior that will stand up against these bad murderer leaders. See the difference?

You don’t need to go to war with Putin and Kim but you don’t need to kiss their ass either. You don’t need to promote a murderer leaders also.

It’s very funny for you to say. It’s better for our president to be laughing stock and hates around the globe. How sad is that? When he is glamouring for high ratings.

2. It’s very funny when Trump only won 63+ millions of the 212 millions registered voters. That is very low don’t you think?
With and how you promote his impressive massive rallies that is very low don’t you think?
What made you think your leader is well like here?
When you see all these anti Trump rallies all over US ...... and overseas.

Can’t wait for 2020.

So who are we closer to war with other than Iran, who has been a pain in our ass for decades? Talk about kissing ass, what do you call that so-called nuclear agreement between Iran and DumBama? Why were they jumping for joy and celebrating it when signed? We Americans were not doing that.

With pallets and pallets of cash from the US out of escrow, that money is being used not only to advance their nuclear technology, but for their armed forces as well. But what the hell, we got a few American hostages back that DumBama got credit for, so who cares, right?

This might be news to you since you're a leftist, but the Mueller investigation found that TRUMP HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH RUSSIA in any election interference. All they really did is run some Facebook ads, like anybody makes their voting decision based on Facebook posts.

I never once said it's better our President is a laughing stock. But as a liberal, I somewhat understand that your mind converts words to mean what you'd like them to mean. So you are forgiven there; it's something you can't help.

Do you have a better idea how to stop Iran than going to war? Trump lying mouth violated the agreement just to vandalize Obama. Nothing more. His own intelligence chief Coats and atomic agency that monitors this program said nothing about Iran violated the agreement except Trump as always lie.

Pallets of cash was Iran money that we hold during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist that.

Mueller investigation proves Putin rape our democracy that helped your leader. Loud and clear. Period. How can you even make such a statement. Look how he kissed an lick Putin ass when they meet. There’s no way you can give me an alibi or an excuse how dirty is your leader.

Trump made us the laughing stock and no longer the leader of the free world. China is picking up the slack.

I don’t believe and used Facebook as my reference.

Unless we do go to war, there is no way to stop Iran. That phony contract was under scrutiny since it was first signed, and Iran violated it within a few weeks. It was a phony piece of paper that Ears used as an excuse to give his buddies their money back.

And BTW, since you're supposedly a businessman, the word "escrow" means to be holding somebody else's money.

Facebook ads is all Russia is suspected of doing. What else do you think they did that could have possibly had any impact on our election? And why do you think this is something new? Are you not aware of how Hussein tried to mess with Israel's election? It goes on all the time between countries.

Now if you're going to claim that they did have any impact on our elections, then what you are saying is that DumBama was an incompetent President, because it all happened under his administration. How do I know they didn't have any impact? By expert testimony, that's how.

Iran has not violated any of the agreement except coming from Trump lying mouth. We have our own intelligence agency headed by Dan Coats .... Iran has not violated any of the agreements. We have the Atomic Agency heads by American Scientists ( and spies but I cannot confirm) Iran has not violated the agreements .... What evidence do you have Ray?

2. Let me repeat it again Ray. Putin rape our democracy loud and clear by interfering during the 2016 election. You and your sleaze bag trying to down play the atrocities. Still leaking Putin boots. Putin did more than Facebook. You are in denial. You keep this up and I will start calling you something else.

Irritated are we? Can't blame you. If I was wrong all the time, I'd be frustrated as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-ballistic-missiles/?utm_term=.e0a032e33ab3

German intelligence: Iran may have tried to violate nuclear deal - CNNPolitics

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost

UN agency IAEA reports Iran has again violated terms of nuclear deal | DW | 09.11.2016

Now these are not "out of Trump's mouth" two of the sources here are Huff Post and CNN.

Iran is a sleaze ball country. You couldn't trust them ten years ago, and unless a total regime change, you won't be able to trust them ten years from today.

All they did was con Kerry and Barry. They just wanted those billions back so they can use it to do us more harm in the future.

store-display-raid-bug-killer-spray-cans-usa-GWHCMF.jpg

Time to get rid of those unwanted pests from our country!

I think Hillary is looking to get an invite from AOC to join the squat. That's right, squat is a better name for their group.

Surprise. Of course they are Democrats Ray. What a surprise?

Yes I would like to see that locals did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. It’s funny why you have to ask. I’m waiting.

When suddenly you provided me a link that I’ve seen a long time ago. Did you read your link or you just stared at it? And you pick a link that is anti Obama.

What made you think Trump is not using the same estimates and analogies?

Like the labor statistics those number were illegal during Obama years.... suddenly it became legal first month Trump got elected.

If you are a POTUS you expect to get attacked no matter how and what you do your job. It comes with the job. Trump attacked just about every one that make comments against him. Even comedian.

Like yesterday... suddenly for no reason he attacked Arnold Z. on the apprentice ........ Arnold response ....... let’s compare tax returns.

Are you asking me about conspiracy theories that Trump promote? Really Ray?

You are asking me about threats? Really Ray. He threatened mayors, students, illegals, friendly allies etc etc etc.

I have no idea who Arnold Z is, nor did I read anything in the news about it. But I'll guarantee you that if Trump attacked him, it's likely because Arnold attacked him first. And if you dispute me, I'll try to find the story. I know how Trump works.

Yes, I'm sure a President does expect attacks from time to time, but what is wrong with defending yourself from those attacks? It's one of the things we Republican voters got so aggravated with. Other Republican Presidents just sat back and took it. That drove us crazy! Bush lied. Bush went to Iraq because of his father. Bush created 911. Bush knew the 911 attacks were going to happen, and so on, and so on.. He just sat there like a rotting tomato on the window sill.

If anybody would say something similar about Trump, he's responding right back. If it's a lie, he will call it fake news. If it's a personal attack, he will make a personal attack right back. But one characteristic about Trump is he seldom draws first blood.

I'm assuming by your response about sanctuary cities is you think they were created when Trump first took office. Well guess what? They were sanctuary cities when DumBama was in office as well.

Two-time illegal immigrant charged with rape in Philly’s sanctuary city

Clayton County Sheriff’s Office stops complying with ICE detainers

Widow of Houston Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant 'Shocked' at ICE Appointment

Boston City Council Passes 'Trust Act'

Edwin Ramos, Defendant In Infamous 'Sanctuary City' Triple Murder, To Stand Trial | HuffPost

Sanctuary Cities and States Protecting Illegal Aliens in the United States - Pennsylvania

And that's just a few of them. There are many more that took place under DumBama.

That is pure bullcrap Ray. I did not ask for sanctuary cities and those links.

Because right now local LEO are not cooperating with ICE........
You asked me if I want to see a links that local LEO authorities did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. I said..... I’m waiting.

Do you want me to provide you links how many times Trump attacked people with our provocations?
Do you want me to provide you link attacking his own employees?

Your lying sleaze bag leader is far worst the most crooked corrupted POTUS ever. He cannot even show his tax returns. Give me a break.

You must have a reading problem or something, because most of those links did show how local authorities did not cooperate with the feds, and on a few occasions ended up in deaths. The other links show how cities formed their sanctuary cities under DumBama's watch. Now if they wanted to work with the feds, why were some of those sanctuary cities created? After all, a sanctuary city by definition is one that specifically does not cooperate with the federal authorities.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

a church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest.

immunity afforded by refuge in such a place.

any place of refuge; asylum.

Definition of sanctuary | Dictionary.com

Yes, give me some examples of where Trump threw the first punch.

I read the first one Ray. And I was already disappointed and stop from there. Read it again. LEO said unless this illegal is convicted heinous crimes he will not cooperate with ICE. The bad dude is not even convicted yet.

Honestly Ray. As far as I know of the LEO I know personally here they used to cooperate with ICE. They got nothing to lose rather than catching more of these same bad guys. Several of them works for me as part time security guards. Now it’s become a matter of personal or special circumstances if they cooperate or not. I even suggest.... why not just shoot those fuckers?

Well Charmin, here is why I don't believe you. ICE does law enforcement a favor by getting rid of this foreign scum for them. One less to worry about causing problems, and one less to worry about getting killed by.

The raid today is focused on the most criminal first. Felons at the top of the list. Why would police not want that?? Well, the truth of the matter is they do want that. It's just that their Democrat politicians won't allow them to contact ICE.

Another thing you didn't think about when you created this fable is WTF would police officers care who the President is when ICE does their thing? The police support Donald Trump. In fact, the Border Patrol gave a presidential candidate their endorsement for the first time in history.

Donald Trump praises our military and law enforcement repeatedly. That's why he gave his negative opinion about the NFL and them allowing these brain-dead jocks to kneel. Unlike DumBama, who thought our police "act stupidly" President Trump thinks just the opposite. He respects our police, he honors our police, and he supports our police.

I don’t really care if you believe me or not. And I don’t believe and I don’t trust you anyway.

Where did I say the ICE is not doing their jobs? They do these raids all the time but your sleaze bag leader trying to hype it by broadcasting the raid. Terrorizing this country. Trump is very stupid.

How many chiefs of police and mayors spoke that they will not cooperate with ICE? This is nothing new. There are lots of hardworking DECENT LEO that despised your orange clown leader. There are also lots of decent CBP and ICE agents that despise your orange clown leader. And that’s a fact.

I like it when moron bigots like you start calling me different name. This is an indication you run out of bullets. This is also and indication that ....... I clearly kick your racist stupid ass.

Trump is a racist piece of shit that you admired.

What raid today? Several cities the raids did not happen.

Obama was well admired both domestic and international with high marks. That is very hard to admit for racist losers like you.

Trump is total joke here and abroad. Laughing stock that made us losers, racist and ignorant bully. A puppet and kissing ass of both murderer Putin and Kim.

Wrong again Ray. Right now. We are closer to war that ever when your messiah got elected.
Putin rape our democracy for the sake of your sleaze bag leader. And he still cozying with Putin. Acting like a puppet. He attacked and trashed just about every one including his own direct employees. Except his puppeteer Putin. See the difference?
Kim Jung Un are hated, scared and despised around the globe especially in Asia . ..... here’s Trump kissing Kim. See the difference?

Normally POTUS is the savior that will stand up against these bad murderer leaders. See the difference?

You don’t need to go to war with Putin and Kim but you don’t need to kiss their ass either. You don’t need to promote a murderer leaders also.

It’s very funny for you to say. It’s better for our president to be laughing stock and hates around the globe. How sad is that? When he is glamouring for high ratings.

2. It’s very funny when Trump only won 63+ millions of the 212 millions registered voters. That is very low don’t you think?
With and how you promote his impressive massive rallies that is very low don’t you think?

Can’t wait for 2020.

So who are we closer to war with other than Iran, who has been a pain in our ass for decades? Talk about kissing ass, what do you call that so-called nuclear agreement between Iran and DumBama? Why were they jumping for joy and celebrating it when signed? We Americans were not doing that.

With pallets and pallets of cash from the US out of escrow, that money is being used not only to advance their nuclear technology, but for their armed forces as well. But what the hell, we got a few American hostages back that DumBama got credit for, so who cares, right?

This might be news to you since you're a leftist, but the Mueller investigation found that TRUMP HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH RUSSIA in any election interference. All they really did is run some Facebook ads, like anybody makes their voting decision based on Facebook posts.

I never once said it's better our President is a laughing stock. But as a liberal, I somewhat understand that your mind converts words to mean what you'd like them to mean. So you are forgiven there; it's something you can't help.

Do you have a better idea how to stop Iran than going to war? Trump lying mouth violated the agreement just to vandalize Obama. Nothing more. His own intelligence chief Coats and atomic agency that monitors this program said nothing about Iran violated the agreement except Trump as always lie.

Pallets of cash was Iran money that we hold during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist that.

Mueller investigation proves Putin rape our democracy that helped your leader. Loud and clear. Period. How can you even make such a statement. Look how he kissed an lick Putin ass when they meet. There’s no way you can give me an alibi or an excuse how dirty is your leader.

Trump made us the laughing stock and no longer the leader of the free world. China is picking up the slack.

Unless we do go to war, there is no way to stop Iran. That phony contract was under scrutiny since it was first signed, and Iran violated it within a few weeks. It was a phony piece of paper that Ears used as an excuse to give his buddies their money back.

And BTW, since you're supposedly a businessman, the word "escrow" means to be holding somebody else's money.

Facebook ads is all Russia is suspected of doing. What else do you think they did that could have possibly had any impact on our election? And why do you think this is something new? Are you not aware of how Hussein tried to mess with Israel's election? It goes on all the time between countries.

Now if you're going to claim that they did have any impact on our elections, then what you are saying is that DumBama was an incompetent President, because it all happened under his administration. How do I know they didn't have any impact? By expert testimony, that's how.

Iran has not violated any of the agreement except coming from Trump lying mouth. We have our own intelligence agency headed by Dan Coats .... Iran has not violated any of the agreements. We have the Atomic Agency heads by American Scientists ( and spies but I cannot confirm) Iran has not violated the agreements .... What evidence do you have Ray?

2. Let me repeat it again Ray. Putin rape our democracy loud and clear by interfering during the 2016 election. You and your sleaze bag trying to down play the atrocities. Still leaking Putin boots. Putin did more than Facebook. You are in denial. You keep this up and I will start calling you something else.

Irritated are we? Can't blame you. If I was wrong all the time, I'd be frustrated as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-ballistic-missiles/?utm_term=.e0a032e33ab3

UN agency IAEA reports Iran has again violated terms of nuclear deal | DW | 09.11.2016

Now these are not "out of Trump's mouth" two of the sources here are Huff Post and CNN.

Iran is a sleaze ball country. You couldn't trust them ten years ago, and unless a total regime change, you won't be able to trust them ten years from today.

All they did was con Kerry and Barry. They just wanted those billions back so they can use it to do us more harm in the future.

If I’m wrong I will admit but so far I have not seen where I’m wrong. Very funny Ray.

Can’t wait for 2020.

What a pile of cow dung. Did you read your links or you just stared at it?

I read the first one from Washington post. The guy talking was an anti Obama and anti Iran nuclear deal. What do you expect him to say?

Your first link Washington post.......
The deal does not prohibit the testing or development of ballistic missiles. But the U.N. resolution does contain restrictions relating to ballistic missiles. So how is Iran able to continue its testing? Experts say the resolution’s language allows Iran to argue that its ballistic missiles do not fit within the restrictions laid out in Resolution 2231.

Your second link from CNN ......

We have no information to indicate that Iran has procured any materials in violation" of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, as the Iran agreement is formally known, said State Department spokesman John Kirby, who added that the German report covers 2015 and makes no distinction between the periods before and after the nuke deal.
"More generally, the IAEA has reported that Iran continues to implement its nuclear-related commitments under the deal," he added. "We understand that Germany shares this view and is not suggesting that Iran has violated its JCPOA commitments.

That means you are full shit.
I don’t want to waste my time reading the rest of your garbage.

I’d like to see a report from our own Intelligence Agency and the Atomic Agency not a questionable report. If your links has any proof or reality. Your stupid leader could have used those as a reference. Don’t you think?

This is also one of the reasons why orange clown wants to fire Dan Coats because he will not lie for him.
The only reason Trump violated this agreement is to vandalize Obama’s accomplishments. Trump is a total moron and disgrace.

We have no information to indicate that Iran has procured any materials in violation" of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, as the Iran agreement is formally known, said State Department spokesman John Kirby, who added that the German report covers 2015 and makes no distinction between the periods before and after the nuke deal.
"More generally, the IAEA has reported that Iran continues to implement its nuclear-related commitments under the deal," he added. "We understand that Germany shares this view and is not suggesting that Iran has violated its JCPOA commitments.

Picking and choosing, are we? You ignored what the Germans actually said:

The Institute for Science and International Security also issued a report Thursday asserting that Iran's Atomic Energy Organization had attempted to acquire carbon fiber, a key element in centrifuge construction. The report said Iran did not inform the international community of its effort despite its obligation to do so under the terms of the nuclear deal.
The German intel report issued last month also said it had "registered a further increase in the already considerable procurement efforts in connection with Iran's ambitious missile technology program."
German Chancellor Angela Merkel criticized Iran for its clandestine efforts Thursday, telling the German parliament that
Iran's missile program continued "unabated" despite it being "in clear contradiction to the relevant provisions of U.N. Security Council."

And from HuffPo:

Iranian leaders have breached both the resolutions and the nuclear agreement for the third time since the nuclear deal went into effect in January 2016. Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.

But, the United Nations Security Council resolution (Paragraph 3 of Annex B of resolution 2231, 2015) is clear. The resolution “calls upon Iran not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.”

Now I'm not going to go through each article to post the relevant parts of you you chose to ignore, but the fact is Iran violated the agreement repeatedly, and that's one of the reasons why Trump withdrew it. And you can't complain about the sources as they are well known left leaning sources.

Last edited:
I have no idea who Arnold Z is, nor did I read anything in the news about it. But I'll guarantee you that if Trump attacked him, it's likely because Arnold attacked him first. And if you dispute me, I'll try to find the story. I know how Trump works.

Yes, I'm sure a President does expect attacks from time to time, but what is wrong with defending yourself from those attacks? It's one of the things we Republican voters got so aggravated with. Other Republican Presidents just sat back and took it. That drove us crazy! Bush lied. Bush went to Iraq because of his father. Bush created 911. Bush knew the 911 attacks were going to happen, and so on, and so on.. He just sat there like a rotting tomato on the window sill.

If anybody would say something similar about Trump, he's responding right back. If it's a lie, he will call it fake news. If it's a personal attack, he will make a personal attack right back. But one characteristic about Trump is he seldom draws first blood.

I'm assuming by your response about sanctuary cities is you think they were created when Trump first took office. Well guess what? They were sanctuary cities when DumBama was in office as well.

Two-time illegal immigrant charged with rape in Philly’s sanctuary city

Clayton County Sheriff’s Office stops complying with ICE detainers

Widow of Houston Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant 'Shocked' at ICE Appointment

Boston City Council Passes 'Trust Act'

Edwin Ramos, Defendant In Infamous 'Sanctuary City' Triple Murder, To Stand Trial | HuffPost

Sanctuary Cities and States Protecting Illegal Aliens in the United States - Pennsylvania

And that's just a few of them. There are many more that took place under DumBama.

You asked me if I want to see a links that local LEO authorities did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. I said..... I’m waiting.

Do you want me to provide you links how many times Trump attacked people with our provocations?

Your lying sleaze bag leader is far worst the most crooked corrupted POTUS ever. He cannot even show his tax returns. Give me a break.

You must have a reading problem or something, because most of those links did show how local authorities did not cooperate with the feds, and on a few occasions ended up in deaths. The other links show how cities formed their sanctuary cities under DumBama's watch. Now if they wanted to work with the feds, why were some of those sanctuary cities created? After all, a sanctuary city by definition is one that specifically does not cooperate with the federal authorities.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

a church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest.

I read the first one Ray. And I was already disappointed and stop from there. Read it again. LEO said unless this illegal is convicted heinous crimes he will not cooperate with ICE. The bad dude is not even convicted yet.

Honestly Ray. As far as I know of the LEO I know personally here they used to cooperate with ICE. They got nothing to lose rather than catching more of these same bad guys. Several of them works for me as part time security guards. Now it’s become a matter of personal or special circumstances if they cooperate or not. I even suggest.... why not just shoot those fuckers?

Well Charmin, here is why I don't believe you. ICE does law enforcement a favor by getting rid of this foreign scum for them. One less to worry about causing problems, and one less to worry about getting killed by.

The raid today is focused on the most criminal first. Felons at the top of the list. Why would police not want that?? Well, the truth of the matter is they do want that. It's just that their Democrat politicians won't allow them to contact ICE.

Another thing you didn't think about when you created this fable is WTF would police officers care who the President is when ICE does their thing? The police support Donald Trump. In fact, the Border Patrol gave a presidential candidate their endorsement for the first time in history.

Donald Trump praises our military and law enforcement repeatedly. That's why he gave his negative opinion about the NFL and them allowing these brain-dead jocks to kneel. Unlike DumBama, who thought our police "act stupidly" President Trump thinks just the opposite. He respects our police, he honors our police, and he supports our police.

I don’t really care if you believe me or not. And I don’t believe and I don’t trust you anyway.

Where did I say the ICE is not doing their jobs? They do these raids all the time but your sleaze bag leader trying to hype it by broadcasting the raid. Terrorizing this country. Trump is very stupid.

How many chiefs of police and mayors spoke that they will not cooperate with ICE? This is nothing new. There are lots of hardworking DECENT LEO that despised your orange clown leader. There are also lots of decent CBP and ICE agents that despise your orange clown leader. And that’s a fact.

I like it when moron bigots like you start calling me different name. This is an indication you run out of bullets. This is also and indication that ....... I clearly kick your racist stupid ass.

Obama was well admired both domestic and international with high marks. That is very hard to admit for racist losers like you.

Trump is total joke here and abroad. Laughing stock that made us losers, racist and ignorant bully. A puppet and kissing ass of both murderer Putin and Kim.

So who is "terrorized" by the raids except for the law breakers?

Yes, ICE does raids all the time, but not a sweep across the country at one time. This is a rare occasion. Your precious MSM made a bigger deal out of this than Trump ever did. Why no blame on them?

Police chiefs have bosses. Those bosses are Democrat politicians. The police do not get to do whatever they want. If the American sellout politicians create a police policy, the police have no choice but to follow that policy.

The Institute for Science and International Security also issued a report Thursday asserting that Iran's Atomic Energy Organization had attempted to acquire carbon fiber, a key element in centrifuge construction. The report said Iran did not inform the international community of its effort despite its obligation to do so under the terms of the nuclear deal.
The German intel report issued last month also said it had "registered a further increase in the already considerable procurement efforts in connection with Iran's ambitious missile technology program."
German Chancellor Angela Merkel criticized Iran for its clandestine efforts Thursday, telling the German parliament that
Iran's missile program continued "unabated" despite it being "in clear contradiction to the relevant provisions of U.N. Security Council."

And from HuffPo:

Iranian leaders have breached both the resolutions and the nuclear agreement for the third time since the nuclear deal went into effect in January 2016. Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.

But, the United Nations Security Council resolution (Paragraph 3 of Annex B of resolution 2231, 2015) is clear. The resolution “calls upon Iran not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.”

Now I'm not going to go through each article to post the relevant parts of you you chose to ignore, but the fact is Iran violated the agreement repeatedly, and that's one of the reasons why Trump withdrew it. And you can't complain about the sources as they are well known left leaning sources.

Wrong again dude. That came from your own link.
I’d like to see a report from our own intelligence that your Orange Clown hired. Not from a questionable like UFO. What’s the point of having our CIA or intelligence agencies if we don’t use them?

The only reason and only reason Orange Clown withdrew is to sabotage Obama. Nothing more.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

Yes, ICE does raids all the time, but not a sweep across the country at one time. This is a rare occasion. Your precious MSM made a bigger deal out of this than Trump ever did. Why no blame on them?

Police chiefs have bosses. Those bosses are Democrat politicians. The police do not get to do whatever they want. If the American sellout politicians create a police policy, the police have no choice but to follow that policy.

So why did this orange clown broadcast the raids? Just imagine what these ICE agents are thinking Trump giving these people warning the raid. That’s shows your sleaze bag is purely stupid.

Do you honestly believe that all chief of police, CBP, ICE or even the GOPs really like Trump especially the way he terrorized this country with his ineptness?

And if ICE wants to raid they should go after the slaughter houses, farms or garments industries. Why wait?

So far your Orange Clown is just talk and talk makes him look good. Despite with all his bullshit his numbers of deporting illegals are way down compared to Obama.

And from HuffPo:

I’d like to see a report from our own intelligence that your Orange Clown hired. Not from a questionable like UFO. What’s the point of having our CIA or intelligence agencies if we don’t use them?

The only reason and only reason Orange Clown withdrew is to sabotage Obama. Nothing more.

See how easily blasted your garbage links? Report from here and there. ....... That just a pile of cow dung.

It was our own intelligence agency that publicly broadcast where these Iranians hide their nuclear program inside a cave. And how far they are in building the hard water facilities in Arak.

I have to rely with our own intelligence agencies which they are the best in the world when it comes to these kinds of hide and seek.
Unless Trump the sleaze bag will try to corrupt these agencies and make them lie and violate laws for him.

The world and most Americans will blame this inept POTUS if a war breaks in the ME.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

So why did this orange clown broadcast the raids? Just imagine what these ICE agents are thinking Trump giving these people warning the raid. That’s shows your sleaze bag is purely stupid.

Do you honestly believe that all chief of police, CBP, ICE or even the GOPs really like Trump especially the way he terrorized this country with his ineptness?

And if ICE wants to raid they should go after the slaughter houses, farms or garments industries. Why wait?

So far your Orange Clown is just talk and talk makes him look good. Despite with all his bullshit his numbers of deporting illegals are way down compared to Obama.

DumBama didn't have commie leftist activist judges stopping nearly every move he made like Trump does. To make things worse, he now has to deal with Piglosi and the other Socialists in leadership of the House.

I don't know why Trump announced the raids, but I'm sure it wasn't a decision he made on his own, or perhaps not even his idea. And BTW, there have been plenty of raids on businesses since he took office. We had two near where I live in Ohio. And before you comment, remember that the MSM wants to keep Trump's successes low key, so they don't make it front page news.

And from HuffPo:

Oh please, Trump has been critical of the Iran deal since the day it was signed, just like he was very critical of GW and the Iraq war.

The problem with you leftists is when we provide information from left-wing sources, you still complain about them. I don't know why it's a inherent trait that you leftists are never wrong in your mind. Just once I would like to see a leftist say "Our side F'd up. It was a bad idea!" I've never heard or read one leftist say those words.

Obama put us 10 trillion more in the hole--He had to spend that money because of Bush's economy.

Obama failed by pulling us out of Iraq--He had to pull out because Bush made a deal with Iran.

Commie Care was a complete failure--It was the Heritage Foundations idea.

DumBama provided tens of billions of dollars in cash to Iran--He had to return that money because it was theirs.

You people are never to blame, nor are your leaders in your mind. I understand you are the party of excuses, but you become so transparent in your attempt to defend these clowns it's almost like a comedy show.

Unless Trump the sleaze bag will try to corrupt these agencies and make them lie and violate laws for him.

You mean like DumBama did with the IRS, FBI, and the DOJ?

Wrong again dude.
Obama with high remarks and admired here and overseas. He could have released Trumpy boi corrupted tax returns. Don’t you think?
I missed Obama.

Last edited:

1. DumBama didn't have commie leftist activist judges stopping nearly every move he made like Trump does. To make things worse, he now has to deal with Piglosi and the other Socialists in leadership of the House.

2. I don't know why Trump announced the raids, but I'm sure it wasn't a decision he made on his own, or perhaps not even his idea. And BTW, there have been plenty of raids on businesses since he took office. We had two near where I live in Ohio. And before you comment, remember that the MSM wants to keep Trump's successes low key, so they don't make it front page news.

1. Without the lefty judges stopping these non sense Trump anti immigrant or his racist policies. We could be in major disasters right now.
Trumpy boi understand the importance of these labor force.... He is only doing that as a show that he is doing something to his ignorant followers.

2. That proved that your boi is very stupid.

Plenty of raids under this corrupt administration? MSN keeps Trump success low key? That just a pile of cow dung.
There’s plenty of places that need to be raid here in California his ground zero of anti trump. Why not here where we have large concentrations of illegals?

His number of deportation is way down compared to Obama. You can glorify your 10 year old POTUS however and what ever you want. He is nothing but pure sleaze bag corrupted bad person.

And from HuffPo:

Oh please, Trump has been critical of the Iran deal since the day it was signed, just like he was very critical of GW and the Iraq war.

The problem with you leftists is when we provide information from left-wing sources, you still complain about them. I don't know why it's a inherent trait that you leftists are never wrong in your mind. Just once I would like to see a leftist say "Our side F'd up. It was a bad idea!" I've never heard or read one leftist say those words.

Obama put us 10 trillion more in the hole--He had to spend that money because of Bush's economy.

Obama failed by pulling us out of Iraq--He had to pull out because Bush made a deal with Iran.

DumBama provided tens of billions of dollars in cash to Iran--He had to return that money because it was theirs.

*** You people are never to blame, nor are your leaders in your mind. I understand you are the party of excuses, but you become so transparent in your attempt to defend these clowns it's almost like a comedy show.

That’s just a pile of cow dung.

Trump don’t have anything to counter or offer why he withdrew from Iran deal. He just went in there and lied about Iran violations without any proof of evidence.
You provided me links that is just pure bullshit. But nothing from our own intelligence agencies that Iran violated any of the deal. That’s a fact.

To me I don’t use or rely too much on left or right wing media. I based on my own facts and reality and EXPERIENCE.

The $10 trillions you are talking about is to rescue the Americans from the collapse of the real states industries at the same time helps stimulates the economy. Which resulted the economic recovery in 2015 and 2016. That’s a fact.

The tens of billions to Iran. That was Iran money held during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist the facts and reality.

*** And as far as this concern. The problem with people like you is you give this moron president so much credit that he doesn’t deserve. Like a 10 yo kid always doing or saying something dumb and stupid. The only clown that DECENT Americans knew is Trumpy.

And from HuffPo:

*** You people are never to blame, nor are your leaders in your mind. I understand you are the party of excuses, but you become so transparent in your attempt to defend these clowns it's almost like a comedy show.

That’s just a pile of cow dung.

Trump don’t have anything to counter or offer why he withdrew from Iran deal. He just went in there and lied about Iran violations without any proof of evidence.
You provided me links that is just pure bullshit. But nothing from our own intelligence agencies that Iran violated any of the deal. That’s a fact.

To me I don’t use or rely too much on left or right wing media. I based on my own facts and reality and EXPERIENCE.

The $10 trillions you are talking about is to rescue the Americans from the collapse of the real states industries at the same time helps stimulates the economy. Which resulted the economic recovery in 2015 and 2016. That’s a fact.

The tens of billions to Iran. That was Iran money held during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist the facts and reality.

*** And as far as this concern. The problem with people like you is you give this moron president so much credit that he doesn’t deserve. Like a 10 yo kid always doing or saying something dumb and stupid. The only clown that DECENT Americans knew is Trumpy.

I've provided several sources, and left leaning ones at that. But I know......as a liberal, everybody else is wrong, and you're always right. Oh, and trust me, there are more sources on the subject.

So it doesn't matter what I provide or don't provide, in your little world, it never happened no matter who or how many report it. Don't feel bad though, there are a lot of leftists like yourself on USMB. Try to tell them the truth, and :lalala:

And very little of that 10 trillion went towards anything in the economy. Most of the jobs that were provided were union paybacks, particularly government unions. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime, and anything he did related to business was a negative. Our economy didn't really get going until the huge drop in fuel prices which had nothing to do with Ears. The drop was due to fracking, something DumBama and most leftist hate.

Yes, the money was returned to Iran because of a phony agreement that only benefited Iran. So they got the best of us with the agreement, and got their money back.

1. DumBama didn't have commie leftist activist judges stopping nearly every move he made like Trump does. To make things worse, he now has to deal with Piglosi and the other Socialists in leadership of the House.

2. I don't know why Trump announced the raids, but I'm sure it wasn't a decision he made on his own, or perhaps not even his idea. And BTW, there have been plenty of raids on businesses since he took office. We had two near where I live in Ohio. And before you comment, remember that the MSM wants to keep Trump's successes low key, so they don't make it front page news.

1. Without the lefty judges stopping these non sense Trump anti immigrant or his racist policies. We could be in major disasters right now.
Trumpy boi understand the importance of these labor force.... He is only doing that as a show that he is doing something to his ignorant followers.

2. That proved that your boi is very stupid.

Plenty of raids under this corrupt administration? MSN keeps Trump success low key? That just a pile of cow dung.
There’s plenty of places that need to be raid here in California his ground zero of anti trump. Why not here where we have large concentrations of illegals?

His number of deportation is way down compared to Obama. You can glorify your 10 year old POTUS however and what ever you want. He is nothing but pure sleaze bag corrupted bad person.

It's because of leftist judges why we are in trouble today. Trump is doing what he can to stop the legals, and they are doing what they can to stop Trump.

His first initiative was to stop people from certain countries where we could not get positive proof of who they were from coming here. That DumBama appointee commie in Hawaii stopped it, even though the law that allowed Trump to do what he did was written and passed in the 60's. Yes it was overturned, but it goes to show you how the commies are doing everything the can to stop Trump. Without them getting in our way, Trump would have the border well under control by now.

As for raids, once again, I bring you a Trump hit piece, but it also emphasizes the raids that took place under the Trump administration. Mind you, it doesn't include the last one, and the last update for this page was September of last year. Many more have happened since then.

Major Raids of the Trump Presidency - America's Voice

Last edited:

You mean like DumBama did with the IRS, FBI, and the DOJ?

Wrong again dude.
Obama with high remarks and admired here and overseas. He could have released Trumpy boi corrupted tax returns. Don’t you think?
I missed Obama.

No, the President doesn't have the right to release any tax returns. That's if he doesn't want to get arrested once leaving office.

Forum List

Back