Obomination: Gas Prices Soar Faster Than News Can Report It...

Again, since there is no Obama fuel tax he is a non-factor in the increase in the price of gas. Your own link says CONGRESS let the corporate welfare subsidy expire. Obama signed no bill taxing fuels so there is no Obama fuel tax. So it's the Boner Tea Party fuel tax! :lol:

It's obama's tax shit for brains.,

Do you even read what you post?

That is no tax, it is a removal of subsidies for ethanol. Welfare for corporate farmers

Do you ever think before you post? Gas is up, the tax is here obama could have warned congress but he didn't. Call it what you want I call it foolish to raise taxes in a bad economy.

Link to the bill Obama SIGNED that raised taxes on fuels or at least the bill the tea party sent to him that extended the corporate welfare subsidy that Obama VETOED.
It's the TEA PARTY FUEL TAX :asshole:

Link that it isn't obama's tax? Was there a tax yes their was It's obama's tax just like liberals claim any tax on the poor is bushes tax. Bush tax cuts bad until obama supports them and now they are obama's taxes.
Your own link said it was the Tea Party Congress that killed the subsidy, so it is still the TEA PARTY FUEL TAX.

Ed is an idiot.

That is no tax, it is a removal of subsidies for ethanol. Welfare for corporate farmers

Do you ever think before you post? Gas is up, the tax is here obama could have warned congress but he didn't. Call it what you want I call it foolish to raise taxes in a bad economy.
Actually Obama did warn congress about raising the gas tax, just google - Obama gas tax - and see for yourself.

The Tea Party owns the gas tax.

Actually Obama did warn congress about raising the gas tax, just google - Obama gas tax - and see for yourself.

Thanks for agreeing ed.:lol: you fucking idiot.

No, I'm serious

You need to read what you write before you post
Ask......Does this respond to what I am replying to or is it unrelated?

If you had done that you would have known that ethanol subsidies are not a tax, Obama did not withdraw the subsidies, these ethanol subsidies have little to do with rising gas prices

No, I'm serious

You need to read what you write before you post
Ask......Does this respond to what I am replying to or is it unrelated?

If you had done that you would have known that ethanol subsidies are not a tax, Obama did not withdraw the subsidies, these ethanol subsidies have little to do with rising gas prices

I serious you need to pull your head out of obama's ass hole. Argue with the NYT

After Three Decades, Tax Credit for Ethanol Expires
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/b...s-federal-tax-credit-for-ethanol-expires.html

Is a tax credit still a tax with it expires?

Last edited:
Yup, High Gas Prices & High Unemployment are good now. Man, Obama-Bots are so craaaazy.

There's a simple explanation.

Oil companies have been shutting down refineries at a breakneck pace.

Angry About High Gas Prices? Blame Shuttered Oil Refineries - Yahoo! Finance

Seems that they're trying to pull the same trick that Enron pulled on California in the 90's.

:lol: Obama-Bot hilarity. Time to reboot son.

Do you have some sort of proof that refineries have not in fact been shut down at an abnormal pace?

Or are you just going to spout mindless name-calling BS?

Read the link, then get back to me.

Also, check out the relative gas prices in areas where refineries have not been shut down, like Colorado, and in areas where they have, like in the North-East.

Do you know that the price of gas in Colorado is like $.50 less than in New York?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46541321

It just can't be Obama's fault! No way, can't be!...So say the programmed Obama-Bots anyway. ;)

Yep, more empty bullshit.

That's what I thought.

Thanks for making my point for me.

But you can bet the last dollar the fed will print that Bush would get the blame and you would sing right along.

Oh yeah, that Bot was definitely one of those who blamed DA BOOOOSH for higher Gas Prices. The Bot will likely lie about that though. Gee, go figure? :cuckoo:

You are a liar as always low life.

Obama Picks Gas Tax For First Round Of Fiscal Fight | Fox News

First we hear how stupid Obama is and I tend to agree.
Then we hear he has control over the price of oil.
American politicians have little if any control over the price of energy.
Most Americans are fat, lazy, ignorant, gas guzzling fools.
Bush was right, "Americans are addicted to oil."
It is our own fault.
Of course in these days of the spoiled brat American dumb ass, be they Democrat or Republican, blaming someone else is all the rage.
Obama and his fool policies have had no effect whatsoever on the world price of oil.
We demand FAR TOO MUCH oil and that demand is what raises the price.
WELL DUH.

Chink and dot head demand for oil over the last decade has caused the increases.
Recently it is the pending war with Iran be it Isreal or us or both attacking Iran.
Oil is a commodity sports fans and it would be best for one to educate one's self in the economics of worldwide demand of oil as a commodity before one continues to post foolish statements.
It is best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post something about oil here blaming someone that has little or any influence on world demand for that product thus removing all doubt that they are a fool.

It is our own fault.
Of course in these days of the spoiled brat American dumb ass, be they Democrat or Republican, blaming someone else is all the rage.
Obama and his fool policies have had no effect whatsoever on the world price of oil.
WELL DUH.

I do believe that I agree with you on this one. Though obviously not the "fool policies" part.

And despite what some of the other posters seem to think, it is my opinion that Bush could not control the price of oil either, for the most part.

The only thing Bush did that did affect the price of oil was invade Iraq, but the effect of that was temporary, and should not have been affecting prices at all by the end of his presidency.

It is our own fault.
WELL DUH.

I do believe that I agree with you on this one. Though obviously not the "fool policies" part.

And despite what some of the other posters seem to think, it is my opinion that Bush could not control the price of oil either, for the most part.

The only thing Bush did that did affect the price of oil was invade Iraq, but the effect of that was temporary, and should not have been affecting prices at all by the end of his presidency.

Obama would not know the difference between Return on Investment and Profit Margin.
He believes raising taxes will help balance the budget.:lol::lol::lol:
Damn son, how stupid can one be? Requiring producers to pay more in taxes all the while the moocher class gets a free pass?
Accordingly, he is not fit to be the head of a shoe shine stand much less President.

You are a liar as always low life.

Obama Picks Gas Tax For First Round Of Fiscal Fight | Fox News
And you are projecting.

Let's see, Obama wants to raise the 18.4 cents per gallon gas tax to 18.4 cents per gallon which to CON$ means Obama wants to quadruple the gas tax. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back