Objective Test: Who Are You Prejudiced Against? Or, are you afraid? https://implicit.harvard.edu/

*If* I'm stopping there because that is a ridiculous hypothetical. :rolleyes:

Interesting how you call something ridiculous because it made you look foolish. Run when you can't defend what you said. Typical blame the other guy when you make a fool of yourself. I understand. You're not the first one and won't be the last.

No, when you make a statement like 95% of the White applicants are more qualified, it IS a ridiculous statement, and there is no way to debate something as silly as that.

And there we have it. An excuse in order to push the agenda for forcing businesses to look like society even when it means hiring less qualified blacks.

Wrong. I never said that. You make a ridiculous statements and then you lie about what I said.

Good luck with that. :itsok:

You said businesses should reflect society, except when you made excuses with sports because blacks hold a disproportionate advantage.

If a lower than societal percentage of blacks aren't qualified, the only way to have a business reflect society it to take into account race and you said it should be the most qualified.

Admit you're a liar and we can move on. Until then, I'll continue to embarrass your dumb ass, boy.

You do understand that Blacks don't hold a disproportionate advantage in "sports" right?

And you do understand you are cutting off your own nose to spite your face when you are argue against me that the most qualified people should get the job, and then argue about the disproportionate amount of Blacks in sports.

Just because you say that you think you are winning an argument doesn't mean you actually are. You sound as bad as B-Assman.

Interesting how you call something ridiculous because it made you look foolish. Run when you can't defend what you said. Typical blame the other guy when you make a fool of yourself. I understand. You're not the first one and won't be the last.

No, when you make a statement like 95% of the White applicants are more qualified, it IS a ridiculous statement, and there is no way to debate something as silly as that.

And there we have it. An excuse in order to push the agenda for forcing businesses to look like society even when it means hiring less qualified blacks.

Wrong. I never said that. You make a ridiculous statements and then you lie about what I said.

You said businesses should reflect society, except when you made excuses with sports because blacks hold a disproportionate advantage.

If a lower than societal percentage of blacks aren't qualified, the only way to have a business reflect society it to take into account race and you said it should be the most qualified.

Admit you're a liar and we can move on. Until then, I'll continue to embarrass your dumb ass, boy.

You do understand that Blacks don't hold a disproportionate advantage in "sports" right?

And you do understand you are cutting off your own nose to spite your face when you are argue against me that the most qualified people should get the job, and then argue about the disproportionate amount of Blacks in sports.

Just because you say that you think you are winning an argument doesn't mean you actually are. You sound as bad as B-Assman.

NFL and NBA teams have only a 12.5% black makeup on their rosters? I specifically mentioned certain leagues.

Just because you say you don't contradict yourself doesn't mean you aren't. You sound as dumb as the blacks on this forum.

NFL and NBA teams have only a 12.5% black makeup on their rosters? I specifically mentioned certain leagues.

Just because you say you don't contradict yourself doesn't mean you aren't. You sound as dumb as the blacks on this forum.

And there it is. Thanks for advertising your ignorance for everyone to see. :clap:

And there it is. Thanks for advertising your ignorance for everyone to see. :clap:

Can't answer the question I asked? Didn't think so,. Afraid yo might contradict yourself again?

Can't answer the question I asked? Didn't think so,. Afraid yo might contradict yourself again?

What's the point of discussing anything with you? You have made as many ignorant comments as possible. Including the last one.

"You sound as dumb as the blacks on this forum."

That is almost worthy of being added to my signature or dumbest posts.

What's the point of discussing anything with you? You have made as many ignorant comments as possible. Including the last one.

"You sound as dumb as the blacks on this forum."

That is almost worthy of being added to my signature or dumbest posts.

If you used it as your signature, it would be the most accurate on one the forum.

No, I don't apply it to sports because in sports the best athletes, who can adapt, give themselves to instruction, and various other factors earn their way to the Pros.

To make a stupid statement like Affirmative Action should be applied to sports is just ridiculous..

Why is it ridiculous to think that a business should settle for an employee of lesser quality simply because of their race? If the business is forced to settle for a lesser qualified employee, shouldn't they pay that employee less since they are worth less to the employer?

No, I don't apply it to sports because in sports the best athletes, who can adapt, give themselves to instruction, and various other factors earn their way to the Pros.

To make a stupid statement like Affirmative Action should be applied to sports is just ridiculous..

Why is it ridiculous to think that a business should settle for an employee of lesser quality simply because of their race? If the business is forced to settle for a lesser qualified employee, shouldn't they pay that employee less since they are worth less to the employer?

Sports is NOT the same as the business world. And I have no clue what the rest of your statement has to do with what you quoted.

Sure you did. Here is a copy and paste of what you said, and I quote: "The two concepts CAN exist at the same time. The best most qualified person should get a job. Period. End of story. However, companies should try to keep a workforce that is similar to society.

Here you are using the word "However" in place of "BUT" which negates everything you said before.

Typical of Progressives.

Sure you did. Here is a copy and paste of what you said, and I quote: "The two concepts CAN exist at the same time. The best most qualified person should get a job. Period. End of story. However, companies should try to keep a workforce that is similar to society.

Here you are using the word "However" in place of "BUT" which negates everything you said before.

Typical of Progressives.

Wrong. You are ignoring that there can be situations where candidates have equal ability.

l

Sports is NOT the same as the business world. And I have no clue what the rest of your statement has to do with what you quoted.

Why is are sports different than any other business? Because it is easier to conceal the ineptitude of a lower performing worker in say a job working on an assembly line than one playing linebacker for the Chicago Bears?

I have been a Realtor for over 40 years. I have been self-employed that entire time and, as you may know, we work on commission only. I have two degrees which I have never used. For the past thirty of those years, I have earned well into six figures. More than I could earn my degrees. The residential field is dominated, by white women. I would say 5% of our membership is black along with several other races. It is a profession where someone with a high school education, in 3 to 5 years CAN earn in the six figures in ours, a moderate medium priced market. Why are there not more blacks?

Should brokers be required to hire more blacks?

And... I'm not a progressive. Typical ignorant fuck to make false asides at the end of their post to try and reaffirm their opinion by pigeon holing people just because they don't agree with their position. :rolleyes:

I stopped at the first bullshit question which was "what sex were you assigned at birth". What utter liberal bullshit. Who assigned my a gender? I hate liberals. that's who.

l

Why is are sports different than any other business? Because it is easier to conceal the ineptitude of a lower performing worker in say a job working on an assembly line than one playing linebacker for the Chicago Bears?

I have been a Realtor for over 40 years. I have been self-employed that entire time and, as you may know, we work on commission only. I have two degrees which I have never used. For the past thirty of those years, I have earned well into six figures. More than I could earn my degrees. The residential field is dominated, by white women. I would say 5% of our membership is black along with several other races. It is a profession where someone with a high school education, in 3 to 5 years CAN earn in the six figures in ours, a moderate medium priced market. Why are there not more blacks?

Why are sports different from other businesses? You must not be a sports fan if you are going to make that kind of comment.

When's the last time you've seen someone watch an accountant on television do their job? When's the last time you've seen someone wearing the jersey of a computer coder? When's the last time someone paid to buy a ticket to come watch a Realtor sell a house?

l

Should brokers be required to hire more blacks?

Maybe Blacks don't want to work in that field. Have you ever thought of that?

Typical of Progressives.

Wrong. You are ignoring that there can be situations where candidates have equal ability.

So the black should get preference over the white? Isn't that a quota system?

Typical of Progressives.

So the black should get preference over the white? Isn't that a quota system?

There are times when Whites would get preference of Blacks... or in some fields men would could preference over women. I don't think there should be an official law, but people should do it on their own... but just by looking at the personalities on this forum, it's obvious many people wouldn't do it on their own. Neil DeGrasse Tyson could walk into a business owned by some of the people on this forum and they wouldn't give him a job running a cash register if he applied for it. And THAT'S the problem.

Could it be that if they do not produce, they do not earn any money? The hours are long and it is hard work?

For whatever reason, I have black customers who have worked with me for years and prefer to not work with a black agent. Do they believe that I am better informed and more trustworthy than the black agents they know?

Could it be that if they do not produce, they do not earn any money? The hours are long and it is hard work?

For whatever reason, I have black customers who have worked with me for years and prefer to not work with a black agent. Do they believe that I am better informed and more trustworthy than the black agents they know?

OMG REALLY? You've had some Black customers say that!?!? Holy shit it must be true!

No... it's because despite how far racism has come in this country, there are still people that have a bias, and the percentage of Black home buyers in this country is a lot lower than White home owners.

Forum List

Back