Objective listing of "negatives"...Clinton vs. Trump

Overblown especially when you consider Hillarys problem with Democrats I'm talking about the voters not those in Congress if it wasn't for superdelegates and the DNC protecting Hillary she might very well be losing this primary to Sanders or at the very least be heading to a contested convention.
With these two sorry candidates it's my opinion your going to see the lowest voter turn out we have seen in a very long time who that benefits if anyone I don't know.

I actually agree.....I do NOT like Clinton one little bit.....

However, you may be very wrong on the low voters' turn out for two reasons....

1.Trump's big mouth offending virtually anyone and all, and

2. Congressional races for both Senate and the House along with a whole bunch of local races.

How come the American voter isn't interested in Hilly Baby's health....
They sure seem to be interested in Trump's bankruptcy and tax returns....
Shouldn't Hillary have to come clean to the voters if she has some condition..

And what of Hilly's sexual needs...
Is she a full blown Lesbian?
Or
A weekend muncher?

How stupid........You're getting these "facts" out of your sorry ass, and you actually expect anyone with a brain to take your imbecility seriously?

Pretty interesting that the left cites 3 marriages for Trump as a negative but doesn't even bring up (pardon the pun) the DNA on Monica's dress that his abused wife swore belonged to the vast right wing conspiracy not to mention a credible allegation of rape and serial abuse of women.

You left a bit out with Clinton:
-pro war
-pro free trade
-pro wall street and business profits with no regard to average American citizens interests
-pro deregulation wallstreet/business
-pro money influence of politics
-probably other shit I can't think of at the moment

But hey she is massively liberal about getting rid of guns and other things to protect us peasants.

Did I state that there would be other negatives for BOTH??? Yes or No?

Should we also list the additional negatives for Trump???
Oh the negatives for Trump are most of these and far more. He is way worse. Just trying to add a little context.

Overblown especially when you consider Hillarys problem with Democrats I'm talking about the voters not those in Congress if it wasn't for superdelegates and the DNC protecting Hillary she might very well be losing this primary to Sanders or at the very least be heading to a contested convention.
With these two sorry candidates it's my opinion your going to see the lowest voter turn out we have seen in a very long time who that benefits if anyone I don't know.

I actually agree.....I do NOT like Clinton one little bit.....

However, you may be very wrong on the low voters' turn out for two reasons....

1.Trump's big mouth offending virtually anyone and all, and

2. Congressional races for both Senate and the House along with a whole bunch of local races.
That depends on how much people buy into all Trumps talk they might find it entertaining but it doesn't mean they believe any of it. True on the House and Senate races I might be mistaken but you can stiil vote in those races on the ballot and pass on President. There is one thing I did just think of that could drive up voter turn out the Supreme Court as the balance of the Court will be decided with this election.

Also Trump is failing soon now with the Trump U facts coming to light, wouldn't debate Bernie because Sanders would have cleaned his clock, is afraid to release his tax return because it will likely show he isn't as wealthy as he boasts. Trump is looking like the typical big talker that is really just a coward when it counts.

Pretty interesting that the left cites 3 marriages for Trump as a negative but doesn't even bring up (pardon the pun) the DNA on Monica's dress that his abused wife swore belonged to the vast right wing conspiracy not to mention a credible allegation of rape and serial abuse of women.

And Hillary defending him and attacking his accusers isn't on his "objective" list either

Forum List

Back