Objective listing of "negatives"...Clinton vs. Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Based on media reports (and numerous posts on this forum) a listing of negatives for both the leading candidates may prove helpful:

Clinton:

Her email private server debacle
Her (and her husband's) controversy over the Clinton foundation
The constant barrage of criticism of Hillary over the Benghazi incident

Trump

His refusal to release his tax returns
His flip-flopping on issues such as abortion rights; social security; support of NATO, etc.
His alienation of black voters
His alienation of Latino voters
His alienation of LGBT voters
His derogatory comments on some women
His 3 marriages
His 4 bankruptcies
His "civil war" with many fellow republicans (mindful that Trump was not long ago a democrat supporter)

So, given the above (and there are many more negatives for both candidates) how will both these somewhat flawed candidates fare in the upcoming debates and 5 months from now?

Based on media reports (and numerous posts on this forum) a listing of negatives for both the leading candidates may prove helpful:

Clinton:

Trump

His flip-flopping on issues such as abortion rights; social security; support of NATO, etc.
His 3 marriages
His 4 bankruptcies
His "civil war" with many fellow republicans (mindful that Trump was not long ago a democrat supporter)

So, given the above (and there are many more negatives for both candidates) how will both these somewhat flawed candidates fare in the upcoming debates and 5 months from now?
Those come from HuffPo?

• Banned
OK, let's keep it simple, how did Trump alienate blacks?

Did Trump (or not) have to retract his tweet that falsely stated that African-Americans kill more members of any race than any other group?

Trump's "excuse" was that he re-tweeted what some anonymous individual had wrongly stated.

Does THAT answer your question?

OK, let's keep it simple, how did Trump alienate blacks?

Did Trump (or not) have to retract his tweet that falsely stated that African-Americans kill more members of any race than any other group?

Trump's "excuse" was that he re-tweeted what some anonymous individual had wrongly stated.

Does THAT answer your question?
If I remember it right he saw the stats posted somewhere and retweeted it. Blacks do kill more of their own race though. If that alienates someone they are incredibly shallow indeed.

Clinton:

Trump

His 3 marriages
His 4 bankruptcies

I don't know what's funnier. That you think that is an objective list or that those were the only negatives you could come up with for Hillary ...

If I remember it right he saw the stats posted somewhere and retweeted it. Blacks do kill more of their own race though. If that alienates someone they are incredibly shallow indeed.

So, if Clinton tweeted that Trump was a child molester because she saw it on someone else's anonimous tweet ....that would be "excusable"??

I don't know what's funnier. That you think that is an objective list or that those were the only negatives you could come up with for Hillary ...

Well, feel free to list additional negatives on Hillary.......AND honestly state that the negatives on Trump were all made up by me......

Can you or are you here just to bitch and moan?

So, if Clinton tweeted that Trump was a child molester because she saw it on someone else's anonimous tweet ....that would be "excusable"??
How is that the same? You are taking it personally, like a young chick.

Well, feel free to list additional negatives on Hillary.......AND honestly state that the negatives on Trump were all made up by me......

Can you or are you here just to bitch and moan?

Calm down, dude, if you write an OP you might get replies you disagree with. Don't get so upset about it. Come back when you can calm down a bit

You left a bit out with Clinton:
-pro war
-pro free trade
-pro wall street and business profits with no regard to average American citizens interests
-pro deregulation wallstreet/business
-pro money influence of politics
-probably other shit I can't think of at the moment

But hey she is massively liberal about getting rid of guns and other things to protect us peasants.

Clinton:

Trump

His 3 marriages
His 4 bankruptcies

Wow,objectivity is really not your strong suit.

How is that the same? You are taking it personally, like a young chick.

You are showing your stupidity....once again......

You EXCUSED trump from labeling blacks as violent murderers since Trump had just quoted someone else and had to apologize for his racist stupidity......

I am CONTENDING that if Trump should be excused, then ANYONE who falsely accuses Trump of Child molesting should be excused if they "apologize"

Bottom line is this nitwit.....You asked IF Trump has pissed off blacks....and I gave you an example....The BETTER examples is how Trump fares in receiving black votes.

Trump

No legal requirment to release his tax returns.
All politicians flip flop didn't startt with Trump won't end with him.
The black vote always goes Democrat hard to alienate a group that was no going to vote for you from the get go.
There he did screw the pooch.
More liberal talking point than anything else.
The only one that could hurt was the stupid stuff about Mwgyn Kelly if that didn't derail him in the Primary it won't make much difference in the general.
His 3 marriages
Irrelevant.
His 4 bankruptcies
No one has a 100% success rate in business there will always be some failures.
Overblown especially when you consider Hillarys problem with Democrats I'm talking about the voters not those in Congress if it wasn't for superdelegates and the DNC protecting Hillary she might very well be losing this primary to Sanders or at the very least be heading to a contested convention.
With these two sorry candidates it's my opinion your going to see the lowest voter turn out we have seen in a very long time who that benefits if anyone I don't know.

You left a bit out with Clinton:
-pro war
-pro free trade
-pro wall street and business profits with no regard to average American citizens interests
-pro deregulation wallstreet/business
-pro money influence of politics
-probably other shit I can't think of at the moment

But hey she is massively liberal about getting rid of guns and other things to protect us peasants.

Did I state that there would be other negatives for BOTH??? Yes or No?

Should we also list the additional negatives for Trump???

How come the American voter isn't interested in Hilly Baby's health....
They sure seem to be interested in Trump's bankruptcy and tax returns....
Shouldn't Hillary have to come clean to the voters if she has some condition..

And what of Hilly's sexual needs...
Is she a full blown Lesbian?
Or
A weekend muncher?

Forum List

Back