Objecting to jihad, will liberals ever?

Hmmmm, I was unaware that Beth Din courts allow for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. Learn something new every day.

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? Criminal law would certainly overrule any Sharia courts in the US.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online

And NONE of those 85 Sharia courts overrule British Criminal law.

The OP asks "when will you liberals fight against Islam". I believe that statement to be ridiculously prejudiced. The literal reading of the Islamic texts is as ridiculous as a literal reading of the Old Testament, which is what I was referring to.

You keep trying.

How many Hassidic Jews want to kill everyone who disagrees with their interpretation of the Torah?

The OP asks "when will you liberals fight against Islam". I believe that statement to be ridiculously prejudiced. The literal reading of the Islamic texts is as ridiculous as a literal reading of the Old Testament, which is what I was referring to.

You keep trying.

How many Hassidic Jews want to kill everyone who disagrees with their interpretation of the Torah?

What does that have to do with anything that I've said?

It was their freaking government when we invaded moron. So we helped them to replace what they had with something WORSE? And our government doesn't tell anyone what kind of religion we should practice. Theirs does, at least it does NOW.

Do you guys even bother to read what nonsense you write?

What they have now is worse than the rape rooms under Sadam?

Do you even bother to read what you say?

I don't think you really understand what he's talking about.

The US Constitution would NOT prevent Muslims in the US from being ruled by Sharia law. In fact, it's in the first amendment - freedom of religion. If Muslims choose to live by Sharia law in the US, that's their right.

Nowhere in his book does he advocate that everyone in the US should be subject to Sharia law, which is clearly AGAINST the Constitution.

Even if Sharia law conflicts with Constitutional law?

Clearly Constitutional law would overrule it. So would Criminal law.

They would function just like the Beth Din courts already do in this country.

In your view, but not theirs. Guess which one matters to them? Are you willing to kill to preserve your interpretation, because they are to preserve theirs.

...........They would function just like the Beth Din courts already do in this country.

Hmmmm, I was unaware that Beth Din courts allow for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. Learn something new every day.

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? .........................

BECAUSE you braindead obscurant moron allowing for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. is WHAT Sharia does.

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? .........................

BECAUSE you braindead obscurant moron allowing for killing dishonorable female family members, female genital multilation, stealing the property of infidels and raping aka 'marrying' nine year olds. is WHAT Sharia does.

No, it's not.

Read about the Sharia courts in England. They're used to broker deals, settle contract disputes and civil issues. They do NOT rule on Criminal cases.

What Muslims want is to ensure that their secular laws are not in conflict with the Quran or the Hadith, the sayings of Muhammad.

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf: What Shariah Law Is All About

The liberals who apologize for this guy are the same ones who run screaming every time a Christian says the exact same thing about laws and the Bible.

Except Rauf isn't trying to tell me what to eat, wear, or sleep with.

The same can't be said for the Religious Right.
Not yet.

If the Constitution does not conflict with Sharia and the Hassid he will be enforcing his dicatates on what you wear with the death penalty. Whatever you think about Christian fundamentalists, none of them are using violence to make people dress like the Amish, even the Amish.

If the Constitution does not conflict with Sharia and the Hassid he will be enforcing his dicatates on what you wear with the death penalty. Whatever you think about Christian fundamentalists, none of them are using violence to make people dress like the Amish, even the Amish.

That's where you lose me. I don't believe that Rauf's plan is to force Americans to live under Sharia law, I believe his statements are more for allowing American Muslims to live under Sharia law if they choose.

You're welcome to believe the Islamic conspiracy to take over the world if you like, I don't.

The liberals who apologize for this guy are the same ones who run screaming every time a Christian says the exact same thing about laws and the Bible.

Not yet.

You truly expect all Americans to be subjected to Sharia law??

This is why I shouldn't have even bothered responding. You guys are batshit about this, and won't be happy unless every Muslim is kicked out of the country.

You keep trying.

The Hassidic Jews interpret the Torah, what you call the Old Testament, literally, just like those Muslims who interpret the Quran literally, except they are not going around killing you if you don't agree with them, or follow their interpretation. It might not have anything to do with what you are saying, but it has everything to do with what I am saying.

You keep trying.

The Hassidic Jews interpret the Torah, what you call the Old Testament, literally, just like those Muslims who interpret the Quran literally, except they are not going around killing you if you don't agree with them, or follow their interpretation. It might not have anything to do with what you are saying, but it has everything to do with what I am saying.

Hasidim do NOT interpret the Torah as literally as Islamic Wahhabi do - they're not stoning people in the streets for breaking the sabbath. I don't see your point though.

That's where you lose me. I don't believe that Rauf's plan is to force Americans to live under Sharia law, I believe his statements are more for allowing American Muslims to live under Sharia law if they choose.

You're welcome to believe the Islamic conspiracy to take over the world if you like, I don't.

Sharia law allows a family to kill their daughter if she dates a non Muslim, I think our law would conflict with that. His goal is to make sure that the Constitution does not conflict with Sharia law. Do you honestly think that that means they will change Sharia law?

What would he say about this case?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiDgZ1fhKI]YouTube - Police: Man Beheads Wife Who Filed for Divorce[/ame]

Sharia law allows a family to kill their daughter if she dates a non Muslim, I think our law would conflict with that. His goal is to make sure that the Constitution does not conflict with Sharia law. Do you honestly think that that means they will change Sharia law?

What would he say about this case?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSiDgZ1fhKI]YouTube - Police: Man Beheads Wife Who Filed for Divorce[/ame]

Why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would have anything to do with Criminal matters?

Why do you assume that he would support the guy who beheaded his wife?

Why do you assume any of these things?

And why would you assume that Sharia courts in the US would allow those things either? Criminal law would certainly overrule any Sharia courts in the US.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online

And NONE of those 85 Sharia courts overrule British Criminal law.
Violation of the law generally be silenced in these secret courts , anyone who objects to judgment by sharia courts is subject to intimidation and ostracization from the support system which is a prison whose bars are language. They have no one to complain to, the community enforces itself .

Violation of the law generally be silenced in these secret courts , anyone who objects to judgment by sharia courts is subject to intimidation and ostracization from the support system which is a prison whose bars are language. They have no one to complain to, the community enforces itself .

Cultural issues like this exist in many societies. It's a problem, yes. But why do you single out Islam, when Haredi Judaism, and countless sects of Christianity have the same problems?

You truly expect all Americans to be subjected to Sharia law??
In less then 100 years.

Then you're a moron. Sorry, I can't think of a more polite way to put it.

You really think that Americans will allow that to happen? This country is overwhelmingly NOT Islamic. Why would the will of the few overturn everything that makes this country great?

Cultural exhaustion, failed education and fear.
What I say about Islam was common knowledge 100 years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back