Obesity = more profits for food and hospital companies

You make it sound like obesity is something other than a choice.

You're wrong. People who are fat slobs know they are fat slobs and they know why they are fat slobs

Here comes Mr Can't Do Anything To Fox Anything....
Oh anything can be fixed IF and only IF the person who needs the fixing does something.

People are fat because they want to be fat PERIOD.

EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE knows how to lose weight.

You're wrong. People who are fat slobs know they are fat slobs and they know why they are fat slobs

Oh anything can be fixed IF and only IF the person who needs the fixing does something.

Yes, I understand your point of view. Maybe other people should understand your point of view too. How you're willing to completely ignore facts, cherry pick statistics and ignore the reality of those statistics.

People are people in the US or other countries, but somehow the US, with this attitude, manages to be the fattest nation on the planet, 2/3rds of people are too fat.

Yes, I understand your point of view. Maybe other people should understand your point of view too. How you're willing to completely ignore facts, cherry pick statistics and ignore the reality of those statistics.

People are people in the US or other countries, but somehow the US, with this attitude, manages to be the fattest nation on the planet, 2/3rds of people are too fat.
And that is their choice,

You can't make other people's decisions for them no matter how much you want to.

I don't believe.

Many fat people are fat because they are following a diet prescribed by the government, media, big food, and healthcare 'experts.' They eat the shit the big food companies sell that is often full of ingredients that are harmful.

Many Americans think eating sugary grain cereals, is good. How dumb is that?

I don't believe.

Many fat people are fat because they are following a diet prescribed by the government, media, big food, and healthcare 'experts.' They eat the shit the big food companies sell that is often full of ingredients that are harmful.

That's bullshit.

You know I grew up eating frosted flakes for breakfast, PB&J on white bread for lunch and drinking Kool Aid

What I didn't do was eat 3/4 of a box of cereal at a sitting or 3 sandwiches chips and ice cream for lunch

We didn't park our asses in front of the TV for 12 hours a day either.

People are fat because they eat too much.

You can't make other people's decisions for them no matter how much you want to.

We've done this over and over and over and over, haven't we. I don't really have the desire to go around in the same circles again and again.

We've done this over and over and over and over, haven't we. I don't really have the desire to go around in the same circles again and again.
Then why respond to my post when you know what my answers will be?

I don't believe.

That's bullshit.

You know I grew up eating frosted flakes for breakfast, PB&J on white bread for lunch and drinking Kool Aid

What I didn't do was eat 3/4 of a box of cereal at a sitting or 3 sandwiches chips and ice cream for lunch

Not bull shit. You just aren't informed.

Stop eating grains and you will lose weight and improve your health, in some cases dramatically.

There is significant studies proving grains are unhealthy. Find them.

I don't believe.

That's bullshit.

Stop eating grains and you will lose weight and improve your health, in some cases dramatically.

For one you have no idea what I eat or what I weigh. I bet when you were a kid you ate cereal too did that make you fat?
People in the 50's and 60's weren't fat like they are today were they?

I don't believe.

That's bullshit.

For one you have no idea what I eat or what I weigh. I bet when you were a kid you ate cereal too did that make you fat?
What does that have to do with the cost of tea in China? Did I post anything about your weight? This is not personal, other than you are not informed on this issue.

Many Americans are fat because they eat too much. However, many Americans are fat because they eat bad food.

I did eat cereal and I really liked it. Then I educated myself on food and diet. Stopped eating grains and sugar years ago. I did lose about 20 pounds, but I was never heavy my entire life. I now weigh what I did in high school and I am a lot older.

Many people are fat today, unlike decades ago, because our food supply is toxic and harmful.

Last edited:

I don't believe.

That's bullshit.

What does that have to do with the cost of tea in China? Did I post anything about your weight? This is not personal, other than you are not informed on this issue.

Many Americans are fat because they eat too much. However, many Americans are fat because they eat bad food.

I did eat cereal and I really liked it. Then I educated myself on food and diet. Stopped eating grains and sugar years ago. I did lose about 20 pounds, but I was never heavy my entire life. I now weigh what I did in high school and I am a lot older.

Many people are fat today, unlike decades ago, because our food supply is toxic and harmful.

And I quote

Stop eating grains and you will lose weight

Many people today have a diet that includes grains and they are not obese. So it's not just a matter of not eating grains.

The rich depend on the rest of us being sick. That means more profits for the big ag companies, the hospitals, the health insurers, etc.

If everybody was healthy, their profits would go down.
The rich? No.

It is Big Pharma and Big Hospital. They are the ones who love a sick population. Since the BIGGEST INDUSTRY in America today is healthcare, the profits are ENORMOUS. Those profits buy protection from big government and big media.

Interesting how quickly people program themselves for it.
Dispute it then.

Why do I have to disput it? I am not obese. Americans are obese. And Americans love programming themselves to be obese. Americans are proud of nothing more than their junk food. And that it takes zero time to make it so they can be more productive in their offices. It is not a problem that Americans are stupid. The problem is worldwide Americanization. How do you shoot fatsos before they export themselves? I think I need to write a video game for this.

The rich depend on the rest of us being sick. That means more profits for the big ag companies, the hospitals, the health insurers, etc.

The rich? No.

It is Big Pharma and Big Hospital. They are the ones who love a sick population. Since the BIGGEST INDUSTRY in America today is healthcare, the profits are ENORMOUS. Those profits buy protection from big government and big media.

Dispute it then.

Why do I have to disput it? I am not obese. Americans are obese. And Americans love programming themselves to be obese. Americans are proud of nothing more than their junk food. And that it takes zero time to make it so they can be more productive in their offices. It is not a problem that Americans are stupid. The problem is worldwide Americanization. How do you shoot fatsos before they export themselves? I think I need to write a video game for this.
You misunderstand.

Dispute that the American diet often makes Americans fat. Can you do that?

I have never been fat. I am in fantastic shape thanks to a very good healthy diet that does not include chemicals, sugar, or grains. I mega dose vitamins every day.

However, if you eat food from a box, bag, or can every day...or fast food every day...one can expect to be fat AND UNHEALTHY.

I don't believe.

That's bullshit.

And I quote

Stop eating grains and you will lose weight

Many people today have a diet that includes grains and they are not obese. So it's not just a matter of not eating grains.
Means nothing.

If one is overweight, stopping the consumption of grains and sugar will result in weight lose. Guaranteed.

What you are missing is consuming grains is unhealthy. It does not matter if you are overweight or not. Do not eat the shit.

Do some research on grains, wheat in particular. It is an extremely unhealthy product to consume.

Do you really believe that major companies conspire to make everyone stuff their faces? Do you really think that doctors and hospitals force people into Ill health just to treat them? Is there a shortage of illness and injury such that doctors have to make more? What nonsense. What utter and complete snicker doodles. Doctors and hospitals don't care. They would rather they never saw you. They don't need er rooms with a wait time of 36 hours.

People are fat because they eat too much. Take away all the grains and all the sugar. The fat person will vacuum up whatever is available. They eat like locusts. If the fat person is awake, they are eating something. They will eat it all. It isn't the burger or fries. It isn't the chocolate cake or bowl of cereal. It's 4 burgers, two extra large orders of fries, polished off with a whole chocolate cake. The bowl of cereal is accompanied by 4 eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and a pile of toast all smothered in cream gravy.

The rich? No.

Dispute it then.

You misunderstand.

Dispute that the American diet often makes Americans fat. Can you do that?

I have never been fat. I am in fantastic shape thanks to a very good healthy diet that does not include chemicals, sugar, or grains. I mega dose vitamins every day.

However, if you eat food from a box, bag, or can every day...or fast food every day...one can expect to be fat AND UNHEALTHY.

So my post is correct then, because Americans will never give up their box food and bag food and can food, and lose their pride of long hours at their offices.

Do you really believe that major companies conspire to make everyone stuff their faces? Do you really think that doctors and hospitals force people into Ill health just to treat them? Is there a shortage of illness and injury such that doctors have to make more? What nonsense. What utter and complete snicker doodles. Doctors and hospitals don't care. They would rather they never saw you. They don't need er rooms with a wait time of 36 hours.

People are fat because they eat too much. Take away all the grains and all the sugar. The fat person will vacuum up whatever is available. They eat like locusts. If the fat person is awake, they are eating something. They will eat it all. It isn't the burger or fries. It isn't the chocolate cake or bowl of cereal. It's 4 burgers, two extra large orders of fries, polished off with a whole chocolate cake. The bowl of cereal is accompanied by 4 eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and a pile of toast all smothered in cream gravy.
I do believe it. Clearly it is so.

Ask a medical doctor about vitamins, supplements, or diet and you will get a blank stare.

Most medical doctors are just pawns in the game. They do what big pharma tells them.

The largest industry in America, is healthcare. It makes an enormous amount of money. ENORMOUS. What does big money do? It corrupts.

Forum List

Back