Obesity is NOT beautiful! :(

Since when is being slim and fit not attractive? Lol. Being slim and fit is definitely preferable to being a fat blob. Just because you like giant arses doesn't mean they are good for the women who have them! :D
Its not at all attractive for a grown woman to look like preteen male with boobs. A big butt stores excess fat and nutrition for child bearing and protects me from hip bone injuries.

667545.jpg

WTF is wrong with you? Do you not know the difference between muscle and fat?
Thats not muscle. Trust me.

That IS muscle. OMG. You are more than welcome to start a thread about anorexia. However, anorexia is not nearly as prevalent a problem as obesity in this country. Maybe in France or something. I don't know, but here in America . . . no.

PHO-10Mar01-208164.jpg

Yup, that's what we're talking about, or people who are just overweight from fat and immobility. We aren't supposed to be so sedentary. We are supposed to be up and moving about all the time. We are just lazy animals. Lol. :D

Its not at all attractive for a grown woman to look like preteen male with boobs. A big butt stores excess fat and nutrition for child bearing and protects me from hip bone injuries.

667545.jpg

That IS muscle. OMG. You are more than welcome to start a thread about anorexia. However, anorexia is not nearly as prevalent a problem as obesity in this country. Maybe in France or something. I don't know, but here in America . . . no.
No thats not muscle. Muscle doesnt move. i bet if I smacked that ass it would ripple like the waves on the ocean.

Sorry, but it is. That is a result of squats and lunges, especially squats with weights.
No. She may work out but she would have more definition if she was doing weights.

Our bodies weren't made to sit in front of the computer eating Twinkies all day. ;) Being fit and trim is better and more healthy than being fat or overweight. Those are just facts. :dunno: Most of the time, people who are active and eat right are going to be healthier with less potential for disease than those who are not active and eat a bunch of crap all the time.

Since when is being slim and fit not attractive? Lol. Being slim and fit is definitely preferable to being a fat blob. Just because you like giant arses doesn't mean they are good for the women who have them! :D

667545.jpg

No thats not muscle. Muscle doesnt move. i bet if I smacked that ass it would ripple like the waves on the ocean.
That's a firm ass. Sure there is some meat on it but the right amount for sure. BUT, in my experience, a lot of women who look like that do so naturally. I don't think ChrisL works out to look like she does. She looks naturally skinny. So she has no clue what its like to be big boned. She only knows how to take a big bone. LOL.

Sorry, but it is. That is a result of squats and lunges, especially squats with weights.
No. She may work out but she would have more definition if she was doing weights.

Okay, whatever. What is your point? Are you saying she is fat or overweight? If not, then I don't know what your point here is. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about a serious problem in our country.

667545.jpg

That's a firm ass. Sure there is some meat on it but the right amount for sure. BUT, in my experience, a lot of women who look like that do so naturally. I don't think ChrisL works out to look like she does. She looks naturally skinny. So she has no clue what its like to be big boned. She only knows how to take a big bone. LOL.

I'm petite, yes, but I'm only 5 feet 1 inch tall, so . . . anyway, the thread is not about me. It's about fat people. I'm not fat. I have no health issues. I just got a physical for a per diem job I am taking on, and I am very healthy. Happy? Hope all of your worries about me are set aside now. :)

Okay, whatever. What is your point? Are you saying she is fat or overweight? If not, then I don't know what your point here is. I'm trying to have a serious discussion about a serious problem in our country.
I think she looks great. There are some people on this very forum that would claim she is overweight. You are off on your interpretation of the article. Its about body image. Its not telling people to become overweight. You picked the wrong article to support your argument.

Now, back to the point of the thread, do you agree that people who are overweight should just accept that is their body type and continue to live that way or should they exercise and try to get into shape? Is trying to make fat fashionable a good idea? It's certainly a "PC" idea.

I think she looks great. There are some people on this very forum that would claim she is overweight. You are off on your interpretation of the article. Its about body image. Its not telling people to accept being overweight. You picked the wrong article to support your argument.

No, I don't think so. Are you fat? Sorry, this isn't a personal attack even though you might be sensitive about your weight. This is about a problem in our country, and according to the statistics I posted, 1 in every 3 children is suffering from overweight and are projected to have health issues because of this as adults.

Giant asses and giant tits are not the point of this thread.

Now, back to the point of the thread, do you agree that people who are overweight should just accept that is their body type and continue to live that way or should they exercise and try to get into shape? Is trying to make fat fashionable a good idea? It's certainly a "PC" idea.
Depends on who is calling them overweight. Who defines whats overweight?

I think she looks great. There are some people on this very forum that would claim she is overweight. You are off on your interpretation of the article. Its about body image. Its not telling people to accept being overweight. You picked the wrong article to support your argument.

No, I don't think so. Are you fat? Sorry, this isn't a personal attack even though you might be sensitive about your weight. This is about a problem in our country, and according to the statistics I posted, 1 in every 3 children is suffering from overweight and are projected to have health issues because of this as adults.

You dont think the article is about body image? No I'm not fat. I'm 6'2" 210-215 lbs depending on the time of day. Being unhealthy is a problem in our country. That can range from being underweight to overweight. It can also include people that look great but have something else going on because they dont exercise.

Doctors do, and that is who is I quote in my articles.

You dont think the article is about body image? No I'm not fat. I'm 6'2" 210-215 lbs depending on the time of day. Being unhealthy is a problem in our country. That can range from being underweight to overweight. It can also include people that look great but have something else going on because they dont exercise.

No, I'm sorry, but you are wrong. According to the statistics, the problem in our country is with obesity/overweight people taxing our health care system for a "ton" of money. Lol.

Fat IS NOT attractive.

It takes dedication, determination and will power to keep yourself at a healthy weight. Anyone can over eat and get fat, but the person that knows they shouldn't eat that extra helping, or eat fast food all week, or should skip that dessert, that takes effort, and people today don't have what it takes.

It is not a good "body image" to delude yourself into believing you are not fat and that is not going to catch up to you as you age. The consensus amongst professionals is that it is very unhealthy, as unhealthy as smoking cigarettes, if not more so. In fact, I believe that health problems related to being overweight/obese are more prevalent than those related to cigarette smoking, so what does that tell you?

Doctors do, and that is who is I quote in my articles.
According to doctors I am overweight. They told me I should weight at the most 190lbs. The doctors have a perception as well based on their interpretation of ideal.

Fat IS NOT attractive.

It takes dedication, determination and will power to keep yourself at a healthy weight. Anyone can over eat and get fat, but the person that knows they shouldn't eat that extra helping, or eat fast food all week, or should skip that dessert, that takes effort, and people today don't have what it takes.

I guess, for some people, a lard ass is more admirable quality. :D

I don't think obese is attractive either, but then, I don't think tattoos are attractive. But we aren't judging people with tattoos. We are judging fat people. It is curious to me that in discussing obesity there is rarely- very rarely- any compassion for the fat person. Drug addicts and alcoholics are expensive too, but they aren't judged. They have a "disease".

Before you ask, no. I am not obese. And no, I would not be as fit and trim as I am without working at it. Most of all though, I see no reason whatsoever to wag my finger at someone else for not looking the way I do.

Forum List

Back