Obesety, Once again it is the stupidity of LIBERALISM that is killing US. Do you agree?

Do to Fat Shaming, is Obesity a problem for you?

• Yes, i am over weight and no one will tell me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am over weight and dont give a shit what anyone tells me.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, i am not over weight but do care that others i know have packed on the pounds, i wont tell them

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, i am not over weight and those i know who are heavy, i let them know it too.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
It is very difficult to fight against Satan. When you turn on the light, then Satan and his cockroaches all scatter, to take revenge on you from the back later. Fatsos scatter too, to take revenge on you from Washington later. Very difficult. What they call normal now is that you have a 900 pound pot belly.

I do believe obesity is contagious to some degree. If you hang around fat people you are very likely to get fat yourself. It becomes acceptable and even normal. Often a whole family is fat.

Why? The far right simply cannot give up barbecue and beer.
One learns quickly to not get in the way of the #RussianW and their junk food.

Red States suffer more from obesity
Red States suffer more from obesity
Another lie from the liberals. It isn't that the Red States are the cause, but the liberal cities in those states, that give people EBT cards, allowing the liberals in the cities to buy junk food. I know, because in Virginia I see fat women riding the electric shopping carts in Walmart, eating Oreos and other junk food, having their children walking behind them. Terry McAweful, just loves these women.

I do believe obesity is contagious to some degree. If you hang around fat people you are very likely to get fat yourself. It becomes acceptable and even normal. Often a whole family is fat.

I heard it's the same way with black people.

I heard it's the same way with black people.
Why does it have to be black people. Whenever people are given stuff without working for it(personal satisfaction) then those people feel like their lives are without meaning so stay on welfare and be in despair. when people are out working, making something of their lives, then they have something worth living for and take care of themselves. Liberals hate everyone, even themselves, so the best way to make everyone the same, is to make sure everyone is poor and miserable, that is called FAIRNESS. Unless you are liberal elites like Nancy Pelosi, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and other billionaires and millionaires.

food%20riots%20dogs.jpg

This thread should really give us all something to consider when ordering dessert.

Libs are wacky as hell but there are a LOT of fat conservatives running around. Go to a Baptist church and behold the splendor. I went to a single events once and the gals were pushing 300 pounds plus. Almost all of them.

Obesity is getting ridiculous though. In this country you can eat until you can barely move then go on disability and make your neighbor pay for your chow and lifestyle. That's just wrong, the government has become enablers.

No, its corporate America and Food Inc. that is making Americans fat. Nobody cooks anymore. Everything is convenience foods, just heat and eat.

The pre-prepared foods are loaded with fat and sugar and chemicals. Added to which, children no longer have physical education at school every day. We had a double class of phys ed every single day in high school. It was mandatory. Now it's a single class and it's optional.

When I retired, I went back to cooking everything I ate from scratch. Nothing preprepared. I'm even baking my own bread and making salad dressings. So far, I've lost 20 pounds, and I'm doing a lot of baking to stop losing weight.

There is a school of thought that says that our bodies weren't designed to process chemicals and preservatives so when the food is bound with chemicals we don't digest efficiently, we store it as fat.

Children don't go out to play either. They sit in front of screens to play. We went outside and ran around playing sports, tag, hide and seek, every night until dark.

It all adds up to a fat country.

Libs are wacky as hell but there are a LOT of fat conservatives running around. Go to a Baptist church and behold the splendor. I went to a single events once and the gals were pushing 300 pounds plus. Almost all of them.

Obesity is getting ridiculous though. In this country you can eat until you can barely move then go on disability and make your neighbor pay for your chow and lifestyle. That's just wrong, the government has become enablers.

No, its corporate America and Food Inc. that is making Americans fat. Nobody cooks anymore. Everything is convenience foods, just heat and eat.

The pre-prepared foods are loaded with fat and sugar and chemicals. Added to which, children no longer have physical education at school every day. We had a double class of phys ed every single day in high school. It was mandatory. Now it's a single class and it's optional.

When I retired, I went back to cooking everything I ate from scratch. Nothing preprepared. I'm even baking my own bread and making salad dressings. So far, I've lost 20 pounds, and I'm doing a lot of baking to stop losing weight.

There is a school of thought that says that our bodies weren't designed to process chemicals and preservatives so when the food is bound with chemicals we don't digest efficiently, we store it as fat.

Children don't go out to play either. They sit in front of screens to play. We went outside and ran around playing sports, tag, hide and seek, every night until dark.

Your simplicity never ceases to amaze me. You keep driving it lower. Corporate America makes people eat out and unhealthy foods? You forget, I live here. I eat healthy and am not fat. So your theory needs work.

Yes, kids are inactive, I'm not sure which corporation is responsible though.

Your simplicity never ceases to amaze me. You keep driving it lower. Corporate America makes people eat out and unhealthy foods? You forget, I live here. I eat healthy and am not fat. So your theory needs work.

Yes, kids are inactive, I'm not sure which corporation is responsible though.

It's the Corporation for Public Broadcasting that's to blame. Enticing kids to sit on their fat little butts watching Sesame Street and eating Doritos.

Forum List

Back