Obesety, Once again it is the stupidity of LIBERALISM that is killing US. Do you agree?

Do to Fat Shaming, is Obesity a problem for you?

• Yes, i am over weight and no one will tell me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am over weight and dont give a shit what anyone tells me.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, i am not over weight but do care that others i know have packed on the pounds, i wont tell them

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, i am not over weight and those i know who are heavy, i let them know it too.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Why Is America So Fat?
Obesity is about to become this country's leading cause of preventable death. Lack of exercise and too much food are not only making us fatter, they're leading to increases in other diseases, such as diabetes.
11 Offensive Phrases You Didn’t Realize Are Fat Shaming
'Fat Shaming' is the New Hate Crime | Michael J. Hurd, Ph.D. | Living Resources Center
The Obesity Action Coalition — yes, there is such a thing — states that fat jokes “remain a socially acceptable form of prejudice in American society.” This “weight stigma” is what leads to chronic obesity.
Before President Trump took office, I was 228 pounds and for a 5'10" body was well over weight, slightly diabetic and high blood pressure. Since I have put this up, I am now 183 pounds, losing 45 pounds, no longer diabetic and blood pressure 120/72 . In todays world, we see the liberals attacking anyone who even hints that someone has too much weight, as fat shamers, then wonders why there is such an obesity problem. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Liberal compassion kills people.

I love that the OP attempts to smugly insult the intelligence of others, but doesn't know that overweight is one word, how to spell obesity correctly, and is seemingly unaware of the difference between do and due. Too funny.

I love that the OP attempts to smugly insult the intelligence of others, but doesn't know that overweight is one word, how to spell obesity correctly, and is seemingly unaware of the difference between do and due. Too funny.
And compassion is the problem with humanity. Oh sorry, compassion is the problem with about half of america, the other roughly half don't have that issue, but may be fat anyway because of the compassion of the other half.

He got fat by his own hand, what a stupid liberal.

Why Is America So Fat?
Obesity is about to become this country's leading cause of preventable death. Lack of exercise and too much food are not only making us fatter, they're leading to increases in other diseases, such as diabetes.
'Fat Shaming' is the New Hate Crime | Michael J. Hurd, Ph.D. | Living Resources Center
The Obesity Action Coalition — yes, there is such a thing — states that fat jokes “remain a socially acceptable form of prejudice in American society.” This “weight stigma” is what leads to chronic obesity.
Before President Trump took office, I was 228 pounds and for a 5'10" body was well over weight, slightly diabetic and high blood pressure. Since I have put this up, I am now 183 pounds, losing 45 pounds, no longer diabetic and blood pressure 120/72 . In todays world, we see the liberals attacking anyone who even hints that someone has too much weight, as fat shamers, then wonders why there is such an obesity problem. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Liberal compassion kills people.

Did you lose weight because people were calling you fat?

Libs are wacky as hell but there are a LOT of fat conservatives running around. Go to a Baptist church and behold the splendor. I went to a single events once and the gals were pushing 300 pounds plus. Almost all of them.

Obesity is getting ridiculous though. In this country you can eat until you can barely move then go on disability and make your neighbor pay for your chow and lifestyle. That's just wrong, the government has become enablers.

Why Is America So Fat?

Processed food is what is making Americans fat...Fat and Sugar as well.

Congrats on the weight loss.. but until someone does it for themselves it will not happen, just like stopping to drink , drugs and smoking..

Libs are wacky as hell but there are a LOT of fat conservatives running around. Go to a Baptist church and behold the splendor. I went to a single events once and the gals were pushing 300 pounds plus. Almost all of them.

Obesity is getting ridiculous though. In this country you can eat until you can barely move then go on disability and make your neighbor pay for your chow and lifestyle. That's just wrong, the government has become enablers.

3gMK5_s-200x150.gif

A actual Bi-Partisan post... I am so proud of you today. :disbelief:

Also in agreement that Fat doesn't care who you are or what party you are in...

Why? The far right simply cannot give up barbecue and beer.
One learns quickly to not get in the way of the #RussianW and their junk food.

Red States suffer more from obesity
Really now?

Maryland 28%.

New York 25%

New Jersey 25%

California 24%

Florida 29%

North Carolina 30%

Georgia 30%

Seems that some Red States are higher... BUT...

Broken down...

Blacks higher

Hispanics higher

Hmmm.

Democrat voters mostly.

Shaming obese people as Republican or Conservatives, just to shame Republicans or Conservatives?

Or shaming obese people?

:dunno:

Surely, bragging about one's weight loss can be considered fat shaming.

Oh, come on, guys. Red states lead hands down.

Arkansas for example. If everyone in the state of AR ran over and stood next to the Mississippi River, the whole state would slide in.

Take five minutes top.

Now watch iceweasel's comment. :lol:

Forum List

Back