Obesety, Once again it is the stupidity of LIBERALISM that is killing US. Do you agree?

Do to Fat Shaming, is Obesity a problem for you?

• Yes, i am over weight and no one will tell me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am over weight and dont give a shit what anyone tells me.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, i am not over weight but do care that others i know have packed on the pounds, i wont tell them

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, i am not over weight and those i know who are heavy, i let them know it too.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I love that the OP attempts to smugly insult the intelligence of others, but doesn't know that overweight is one word, how to spell obesity correctly, and is seemingly unaware of the difference between do and due. Too funny.
And of course the liberal attacks the messenger(rules for radicals#13) instead of debating the issue that PEOPLE ARE FAT, but cant say anything about it because then liberals would attack them for using the FAT terminology. Yep liberalism is a mental disorder. Fucking tards

Why Is America So Fat?
Obesity is about to become this country's leading cause of preventable death. Lack of exercise and too much food are not only making us fatter, they're leading to increases in other diseases, such as diabetes.
11 Offensive Phrases You Didn’t Realize Are Fat Shaming
11 Offensive Phrases You Didn’t Realize Are Fat Shaming
'Fat Shaming' is the New Hate Crime | Michael J. Hurd, Ph.D. | Living Resources Center
The Obesity Action Coalition — yes, there is such a thing — states that fat jokes “remain a socially acceptable form of prejudice in American society.” This “weight stigma” is what leads to chronic obesity.
Before President Trump took office, I was 228 pounds and for a 5'10" body was well over weight, slightly diabetic and high blood pressure. Since I have put this up, I am now 183 pounds, losing 45 pounds, no longer diabetic and blood pressure 120/72 . In todays world, we see the liberals attacking anyone who even hints that someone has too much weight, as fat shamers, then wonders why there is such an obesity problem. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Liberal compassion kills people.

Did you lose weight because people were calling you fat?
I lost weight, because
A. I am not on EBT cards, so have to use my own money to eat.
B. I was tired of looking like a liberal fat fuck, so got off my ass and did something about it, instead of feel sorry for myself and complain that the government wasn't helping.
C. I no longer wanted to be in a size 40 waist, didn't want high blood pressure any more, and didn't want to be a diabetic sticking needles into me, like a liberal junky.

Do I need to give you more reasons why I lost weight?

You lost weight, jim, even though you are EBT cards and other assistance.

Good on you. That will still not save Arkansas.

I disagree with the premise of the OP. Processed food + corporate greed = an overweight population.

Evidence for sugar addiction: Behavioral and neurochemical effects of intermittent, excessive sugar intake
I don't think some Corporation is there shoving food down someone's gullet making someone FAT. Personal Responsibility is each individuals problem. What a fucking liberal asshole to think a company is causing someone to get fat. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I love that the OP attempts to smugly insult the intelligence of others, but doesn't know that overweight is one word, how to spell obesity correctly, and is seemingly unaware of the difference between do and due. Too funny.
And of course the liberal attacks the messenger(rules for radicals#13) instead of debating the issue that PEOPLE ARE FAT, but cant say anything about it because then liberals would attack them for using the FAT terminology. Yep liberalism is a mental disorder. Fucking tards

I am glad that you're working on your weight issues. I could not imagine what it must have been like to be barely literate and a lard-ass. lol

I am glad that you're working on your weight issues. I could not imagine what it must have been like to be barely literate and a lard-ass. lol
Thank you for being the grammatical police as typical of a liberal, but want to see who the lard-ass is? Just look in a mirror, you fucktard.

Phat libreels r sow dum! It's A mentill dizodor I tail u! :mad:

Why? The far right simply cannot give up barbecue and beer.
One learns quickly to not get in the way of the #RussianW and their junk food.

Red States suffer more from obesity

Thanks to trump, that will get worse.

Why?

Because the dumb RWNJs are against healthy eating, especially for their kids and trump eats like a pig. He eats trash, actually had a coke button installed in the Oval Office so he could keep that sugar coming. He's grossly fat and the RWNJs will see that as an excuse, permission to do the same.

You attacked liberals in the title..For no reason..Hypocrite..

I want your honest opinion:

why_fat_women_should_not_wear_jeans_ma101.jpg

Do these jeans make me look fat?

I disagree with the premise of the OP. Processed food + corporate greed = an overweight population.

Evidence for sugar addiction: Behavioral and neurochemical effects of intermittent, excessive sugar intake
I don't think some Corporation is there shoving food down someone's gullet making someone FAT. Personal Responsibility is each individuals problem. What a fucking liberal asshole to think a company is causing someone to get fat. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You're correct, you do not think. You would deeply benefit from this link,

Want to be a better critical thinker? Here’s how to spot false narratives and “weaponized lies”

but as a willfully ignorant person you won't read it.

Why?

Because the dumb RWNJs are against healthy eating, especially for their kids and trump eats like a pig. He eats trash, actually had a coke button installed in the Oval Office so he could keep that sugar coming. He's grossly fat and the RWNJs will see that as an excuse, permission to do the same.
Eat like this? I brought up an issue that has Americans dying of Obesity, yet liberals here are joking over a serious condition. Yep, liberals hate people, all types of people, even themselves, which is why they act the way the do.

Obamas-eating-burgers.jpg

I want your honest opinion:

why_fat_women_should_not_wear_jeans_ma101.jpg

Do these jeans make me look fat?
No the jeans do not make that woman look fat. The FAT rolling out of the zipper, makes that women look FAT.. That is honesty that you don't see in America anymore, just liberal PCness.

andaronjim, I would think you hate would just consume all extra calories on you.

Why?

Eat like this? I brought up an issue that has Americans dying of Obesity, yet liberals here are joking over a serious condition. Yep, liberals hate people, all types of people, even themselves, which is why they act the way the do.

Obamas-eating-burgers.jpg
Easy Mooch, those porkbelly sandwiches go right to your thighs!

Oh dear God, look at this fat ass liberal..
th

The fucking Dough-boy himself..Hey fatso, put down the fork and walk around the block instead...And no cheating with a golf cart this time Lard-ass...

Forum List

Back